Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepingBeauty

SleepingBeauty Dead on Arrival

darx:the wallies are so gorgeous !!!!

2. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*comes from her hangout foldie*

:D thank you for posting Lindsay's letter (I lost what page it is but I saw it :lol:) I'm looking forward for more DL goodness specially with your spoilers.

I'll be readin' more here...

*goes back to her hang out place foldie*

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

LOL :D I totally missed the "I love you DL" the first time I watched the ep. :rolleyes: It's there in writing and Danny says it out loud and I missed it. :eek: :eek: Guess because I was still not over the fact that I read here that the phone call wasn't in anymore. :(

But I agree; it's a sign that the writers haven't forgotten our lovely couple. Makes me wonder what they're gonna give us next week. :)
    I completely agree mercy! After my initial panic attack subsided my sense of humor took over again and I can totally visualize all of us sitting in front of our tv's, biting our nails while waiting if those much anticipated scenes are still gonna be there. :lol: :lol:

Loved the walls darx2! Especially the second one -great how you put those lines on another mirror. And great stories all! :)

4. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    Okay, on csi.so-phobic dot com the promo pics are posted for ep 17 & 18, one of the pics from ep 17 looks humorous. As far as ep 18 goes, two of them show Danny one with part of the team, and another of him standing at a scene with Mac! Wtf? :confused: I'm wondering if this means that it ain't gonna happen, or maybe it is the beginning of the ep that he is at a scene and the PTB want to keep the Montana trip a surprise? Anbody got more input?

5. dutch_treat

^ I agree those promo pic's are quite funny :lol:
    At the beginning of the ep he's suppose to be in NY. :) At a certain moment he's in the lab and says something like "I'm going crazy here" (if I remember correctly). Then at the end of the ep we get to see Lindsay's trial and him entering the courtroom. :D Don't know if he speaks to anyone before leaving though.

6. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Okay,
    dutch[/b]...]Phew, *wipes brow* For some reason I was thinking the "I'm going crazy here" thing happened in 3x17. Okay, I feel calm again. :lol: Sometimes, I wonder if I am way too involved in the lives of fictional people... nah :D.

7. dutch_treat

^ Yes, but on the other hand that's the reason I got a bit concerned yesterday...
    if he suddenly freaks out in ep #18 and flies to Montana why haven't we seen any sign of him missing Lindsay in the past two weeks. :confused: In my opinion him going to Montana is only gonna be believable if that phonecall or something similar is put in #17. :D
    Or maybe fictional characters are meant to do irrational things and that's why we love them. :rolleyes:

btw, great signature! LOL :lol: I'm studying Italian and that saying just happened to be part of last week's lesson. :lol:

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ But even if he doesn't say anything, it doesn't mean that he doesn't miss her. He does though, but he just doesn't seem like the person who'd tell everyone. I'm pretty sure he's going to Montana, because TPTB knows that if they DO enter in a relationship after she comes back--they'll have a cloud or a shadow over them reminding them of the fact that Danny didn't really care about her as much to go to Montana. So it won't get cut out, I'm pretty sure. If it does, you guys can all--SLAP ME HARD. :lol:I don't mind getting the phonecall cut though, because he could have always done it and TPTB just didn't show it! :)

Oh and I've read lyss' new oneshot. It's really cute!
    Under the Sea

9. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

delia[/b] hon...]I am going to remember you said that, because if it doesn't happen ( :( ) you are going to be so whacked! :lol: But hopefully the Montana trip goes on as planned. WHEN it does ("when" not "if", ya know, power of positve thinking and all that jazz :D) this ship is just going to explode in celebration! Can you say CANON baby?!
    Oh, and dutch I am so jealous! I really want to learn Italian because of my heritage, but there isn't much demand for it here, so no available classes.

10. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I
    convinced that Danny will go to Montana. Somebody posted on the DL chem board that In some of the new promo pictures of ep. 18 "Sleight of Hand", You see Danny in some of the pictures. When the scene with Cris Angel is going on and Stella, Mac, and Flack are studying the crime scene. In some of the promo pictures, you eee Danny in the scene with Mac and Flack. Now he must have gone to Montana after that first scene because we would have have seen him in the later scenes.

Sorry, long post!! :)

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Sure Mercy, you can join my dear Lynny on whacking me. :lol: But I know you won't get to, because I'm so POSITIVE about the spoilers, sweetie! Love ya!

Oh and has anyone seen Anna in Without a Trace? I've been got Season 1 - 3 on DVD and I'm only going through the 1st... so I was wondering what season does she appear in?

12. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

phone scene next week... I looked desperatly the last ep for this scene...

Anna was in ep. 3.23 End Game and 4.01 Showdown, she did a great job. :)

13. dutch_treat

^^^I'm so sorry about the Italian Mercy. :( I've just started the second year of four in total (evening class/2 hours per week) and I still love it! :)
    I do think that he goes to Montana (joins the positive vibe ;)). And if not I get to whack kissme too! :D :D just think it's going to be a bit strange if it happens out of the blue, but hey, who am I to complain as long as he gets there :D. But I guess we'll again have to wait and see; after all that's unfortunately all we can do *sigh* :( I have secret hope that we still get that phone call though. :p
    OK I'm already late for a party...*hugs all*...talk to you later!

14. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

So many posts, so little time! I thought I would just drop in to say hey and see what everyone thought of last weeks episode! And the lack of D/L in said episode! I was sad. I wish someone would mention her already!

I cannot wait for Danny to go to Montana! Seriously, that will make my week! Except for the fact that I might be on my way to Florida and I'll have to watch it on my iPod! But anyway, I really hope that he still goes! As for Lind's age, wouldn't that make her 24 right now? I'm hoping that was just a little mistake made by TV Guide because I don't think with all of the schooling that a CSI has to go through that Linds could only be twenty-four.

15. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

ok... first of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMILIEE!!!
    what about Danny going to Montana?!?!?!
    and third... did anyone else notice in Heart of Glass the vics initials just happened to be DL? and the writing on the mirror just happened to say "I Love You DL"???? Veeeeeeeeeery interesting!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.