Grade 'Summer in the City'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Gary produced. And boy did he..... ;)

2. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

Stop having naughty thoughts about my man! :devil:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Trust me...I noticed. Just ask GLW. I made several comments during the show about how good she looked. :devil:

4. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

She did. It was all Stella, all the time. Meanwhile, I am yammering on about the bufett of male hotness.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

:lol: Baby, he's all yours. I just want Stella.... :devil:

6. emilyfan

emilyfan Rookie

I am going to try to give New York another chance this year (I was really turned off by Blink). I liked the first case with the building climber, but I wasn't too crazy about the diamond bra. Still, this was a much better premire than Blink

7. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Definitely give NY another chance. Things picked up about mid-season one. I think once things fall into place in season two, thing'll take off.

8. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

I gave this one an A-. Pretty good for a season premiere. I think I enjoyed it slightly more for the characters than the cases, not to say they weren't interesting.

I loved how both Mac and Stella seem more relaxed this season, especially Mac.

Even though I miss Hawkes in the morgue, I do enjoy seeing him in the field. I just hope the mentor and student thing doens't last too long this season. It reminds me of NCIS last season with Tony and McGee and it got a little old after awhile.

Danny does seem to be a little sarcastic this season. Maybe he's been around Flack a lot (which is not a bad thing). When Stella mentioned his jacket, I was wondering why he was even wearing one at all considering it was supposed to be summer.

Even though we didn't see much of Flack, I love the new look.

Aiden did seem to be off a little and I knew something had to be wrong when she snapped at Danny. And at the end, as soon as she ripped the bag open I knew what she was going to do.

After watching the premiere, I realized there wasn't much they didn't change this season. New labs (which I thought were a little bright, but that's what they're going for), new clothing style, new lab tech, new ME and the vehicles they drive actually changed too. A lot of change for one episode.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I gave it a B+.

Although a nice start to the season, I thought there was too much going on. I understand the writers wanting to touch on everything in the premiere, but I also found some of the storylines to be underdeveloped or a bit too far-fetched (in the case of the mosquito).

10. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

Just saw the episode. I gave it an A-, but that comes because of the last scene. I was watching ... OMG Aiden, what are you doing :eek:. Good job by the writers, had many scenarios in my mind, but not that one.

The rest of the episode was OK. Not brilliant, but not bad either. The diamond case wasn't really interesting, altough Danny saying 'My mom still dresses me' was pretty cute. I liked the ESB case more. Mac and Hawkes are excellent together, great pair.

But yay for the writers to redress the characters. Damn what do they look hot. I didn't like Flacks new haircut on pictures, but with sunglasses on it whas just ... who do I say that ... HOT :lol: Danny looks much better now, so does Mac without a tie and the new Zack guy isn't bad either!

Looking forward to next weeks episode!

11. jkladis

jkladis Prime Suspect

B for Bonasera.

I see I'm not the only one that had issues with the mesquito witness. I don't roll my eyes very often, but they had to keep driving that damned piece of the plot through my skull so many times.

Anyway, just one of a few nitpicks on the crime solving. But the usual good character development and chemistry were present.

12. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

The first thing I realized when the show began was how much I missed Stella. She's so lame. I love her.

But Flack has officially stolen Nick's "Manorexic" title. Damn. Eat a burger, Flack.

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Horatio talked Flack out of food when Flack stole his sunglasses.

14. Angelica

Angelica Lab Technician

OMG SOOO GOOD!

And now we know***SPOILER*** Aiden's getting fired...oops, I say that out loud?

Angie

15. KatieHeartsCSI

KatieHeartsCSI Pathologist