The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

Re: The NCIS Thread!

I don't think the daughter has been mentioned before. I was quite surprised to hear it. Hopefully we get more Gibbs backstory this season.

2. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

The first two episodes of this season have been excellent. One of the best premieres I've seen of the season.

I love the new opening credits. I like the new pictures, especially the ones of Tony/Michael Weatherly.

Even though I had read it on here before I saw this week's show, Gibbs mentioning a daughter totally threw me off. I agree it would be great to get more of Gibbs' story this season.

I actually teared up at the end with the funeral and then had to smile when Abby started playing the music.

The thing that blew me away though was when Ziva mentioned her relationship to Ari. That must have been hard for her to do (even though in a sense that is her job).

3. RBC

RBC Coroner

Last nights ep was very good in my opinion. I'm starting to like Ziva more and more.

I believe Ziva noticed that something was wrong when they were at the fountain for the first time.

4. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

Great ep. I like Ziva more although the actress reminds me a little of Salma Hayek. Abby looked cute in that dress. The scene with Kate's drawings at the end got me teared up.

5. CSI_wannabe91086

CSI_wannabe91086 Lab Technician

great episode last night. I think Ziva is an awesome character, though no one could really replace Kate....

6. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I like Ziva too, but some of the interaction between her and Tony remind me too much of Kate and Tony and I don't like to see that.

I nearly cried with Ziva gave Gibbs the sketch book of Kate's.

7. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

I thought last night's episode was one of the best I've seen in a while, but I didn't like how Abby was so mean to Ziva. I think Ziva handled it well though. I thought the scene with the magazine was funny... I don't like how Tony acted when asking her if she wanted to read it, but I thought it was hilarious when she held up the same magazine in a different languege.

I really like the interaction between Tim and Ziva. I thought it was really nice of him to be so welcoming to her.

The case was great... I loved Dinozzo having all the bad memories about Civil War re-enactments.

8. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

Cool ep tonight. Man I wish I worked at NCIS. Where they have so many Doge Chargers you have to guess which your keys go to :)

9. RBC

RBC Coroner

Yeah, it was a really cool eppy. I loved it when Tony said: "No, we're in the wrong car." :lol:
    I hope putting that case back together leads to an episode that investigates that activity (don't know what to call it). It probably does. Just like The Meat Puzzle.

10. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

Last night's episode was good... not as funny as some have been, but the case was really interesting. I was happy that they added the last scene with Abby and Ziva, because I think that when Abby was mean to her it was really OOC.

I have high hopes for this season... so far we've gotten really good episodes. :)

11. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Yes, I agree Fanatic6 that Abby being mean to her is so OOC.

12. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

Just wondering... does anyone know where I can find pictures of Ghost Kate (either Gibbs or Dinozzo's version)?

13. RBC

RBC Coroner

I wouldn't know.
    Last night's eppy was very good. I loved it when Ziva and Tony were making fun of the suspect. I also loved the part where Ziva and Tony were ahead of Gibbs. Abby: See, no you know how I feel. :lol:

14. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I did like last night's episode. I do believe Ziva has a crush on Tony. She seems so intrigued by him it's funny. I did think it was sweet when she offered to take him out to dinner in place of his girlfriend.

I LOVED it when Abby told Gibbs that was how she felt (when Ziva and Tony already figured out the victim wasn't dead). :)

15. Danny Caine

Danny Caine Misha's Minion Premium Member

I'm not to keen on Ziva or the New NCIS Director Jenny Sheppard. Tuesday's ep was good but my fav ep is "Vanished". I Love NCIS, It's the best show on Tuesday Nights Next to Boston Legal!

I Like Abby She Rocks! I love her Goth Clothes too She looks better in Goth Clothes then in "Career Girl Barbie" Clothes :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.