Louise Lombard Lands Starring Role

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Feb 16, 2007.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

Actress <font color=yellow>Louise Lombard</font> (Sophia Curtis) from CSI has landed the title role in ABC’s drama pilot “Judy’s Got a Gun.”

“Judy’s Got a Gun” is about a suburban woman (Lombard) who balances being a single mother with being a detective investigating bizarre suburban crimes.

Lombard has been on CSI since 2004. She has worked on a number of other television and film projects as well.

Lombard is repped by <font color=blue>Paradigm</font> and <font color=blue>Nine Yards Entertainment</font>.

To read the full article, visit the <A class="link" HREF=http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3iaab9bb7dce6a1ab92b9a0ecd05bbe1b1>Hollywood Reporter</a>.<center></center>

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hmmm, I guess this means she's leaving CSI if her pilot gets picked up? That's too bad, but it will be nice to see her in a starring role. Louise Lombard is a wonderful actress.

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Sounds too much like the CBS show "Close to Home." Louise just got a 'series regular' tag in the show this season and has been a great addition to the show. It would be a shame to see her leave and then also see her show get cancelled.

Louise, stay with CSI!

4. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

I agree. Good for her to get her own show but chances that it will be on for more than one season might be slim. I'd hate to see her leave CSI, too, it seems she's just finding her place in the team.

5. Mandis

Mandis Rookie

Good for her, but I don't want her to leave!!! :(

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I hope she doesn't leave. Like Shane said, she has just become a series regular and she was a great addition to the cast. I love the character of Sofia and I still want to know about her, what's going on inside of her and stuff. Please don't leave, Louise.

7. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

Good for her, but I hope she doesn't leave!

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Noooo! I don't want her to leave! I shall miss her if she does :(

But, good for her for getting this role!

9. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I've read some other sources that say that "Judy" is a made for TV movie for Lifetime and she's not going anywhere.

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

But it says it's a drama pilot. Sounds more like a tv show than a movie.

11. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Could be both. Maybe TPTB hope if it's sucessful enough as a tv movie then it'll be picked up for a series.

12. Roosey

Roosey Captain

TV.com says it's a tv show.

13. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

:(

We might be getting ahead of ourselves, because there are freakin' hudreds of pilots that never get picked up. I can't help but being worried though, I really like the Sofia character, and now that all of the other main cast are more than established, and some big events have already happened, I was looking forward to them shifting the focus to some of the newer additions to the cast. I really wanted a Sofia heavy episode or two in the next season.

Don't go, Louise!

14. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Good for her, I have to say. Good for her career, actually. If she leaves CSI, that's sad, but we'll see what happens.

15. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

This is good for her career...But I don't want her to leave CSI either, I like Det. Sofia Curtis...