Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Adzix, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Re: Grissom & Sara # 25 "Running up the Phone Bill"

Sorry, desert - I didn't see your post.

I think that, to be honest, Carol is talking out of her ass. Basically just that while I'm sure there WILL be clues, that comment is trying to entice the viewer to "not miss an episode". Because, really, it could be anyone at this point. They are using Hodges as a red herring, I think - because they know he's a little creepy, etc. Honestly, I wouldn't necessarily keep my eye off of the therapist's brother. He assisted her suicide, sure. And in doing so... he completed the miniature.

For anyone looking for it, no, there was no shaving scene hint in the promo after the episode. Oh well. Rumor has it Billy is now beardless, though. :D

2. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

I just had to best day ever. Seriously. First off, I finally got my hands on the gaming console I've been trying to find since... a long time. AND I finally found CSI season 6. And bought it this time. Oh squee! And new shoes! Not that I like shoe shopping - which is why finding a pair I like is so cool. And I worked a full 9 hours today. And still managed to get home with 20 minutes to spare before the most awesome episode of CSI yet. I love this ongoing MCSK drama. For real.

Hodges? Really? But I luuuuuurve Hodges. But good to know I'm not the only one that's been recently creeped out by him... at least a little. Like when he was standing in the doorway, just like... standing there. - I was like o_O - 'Cause that's soooo not a Hodges thing to do. He normally would have thrown himself in and been like "Hiya boss! How can super Hodges help save the day today?" o_O Maybe Hodges wants attention. Uhoh. I think I just hopped on the Hodges conspiracy train.

Sure. Rub it in. Again. Meanie. *hides in corner whimpering*

Ooook. GSR. Have to talk about GSR. Three full coherent sentences. Right. Crud.

So we all saw they're "You're back..." scene when they first saw each other after the sabbatical. What I want to know is whether or not it was his place or hers after. And if they left together. And if they were still fully clothed when they reached the door. :devil:

I can honestly say, I've never watched GA. Ever. Even before it was CSI's newest competition. Do I want CSI to stomp all over it? Hell yeah. Do I care much if someone else watches it? Nah. My sister is the most obessive GA fan. I make her tape it and watch CSI... lol. So when I'm with her on Thursdays its:

8:00 - We watch CSI.
    9:00 - she's rewinding her VCR and I'm searching for a book to read.
    9:15 - She's completly engrossed in GA and I'm reading a cheesy romance novel.
    10:00 - We both emerge from our false realities and then I rant and rave about CSI until she falls asleep.

Tis fun.

That is all.

3. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Ok... my roommates and I were really confused at the beginning of the episode. The newspaper kinda threw us off. Was the headline of the paper just there to be there with the picture of the dead doll or did someone like that really die the day before Barbra was suppose to die? It doesnt sit well with me for that damn newspaper. lol.

I liked the episode a lot. I was not really disappointed in the lack of GSR, but I was really irritated with a certain scene in Grissom's office. *cough*

The shaving scene... all I have to say is that if that scene gets cut, I will throw a big fit. I have finally conviced myself that this scene can happen on CSI and not in just our imaginary world of fan fics. Also, is Grissom everyones knight in shining armor these days? He was there for Catherine, he was sort of there for Sofia when she almost lost it, and then in Empty Eyes he is suppose to be there for Sara. Oh Savior!Grissom!

4. PurpleAm5

PurpleAm5 Hit and Run

Just think this over :eek:
    My mom and were watching the episode when my mom said the killer was Sara. I didn't want to believe it yet she said it makes sense. First, JF has not sign. Second the killer is precise and knows what to put in the minitures. Third the person knows how to avoid detection. Fourth the killer was a foster child. Fifth, the unexpected backlash for GSR. If they want to get rid of Sara's character in a way different from any other season, this would be it. I was so upset, but I couldn't argue against her points. She also pointed out how the killer was obsess with Grissom and wanted his approval. I hope my mom is wrong but what if she not
    :eek: :confused:

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's I didn't mean to come across as snippy,I had a rough day.. so I appreciate you getting back to me, just wanted to know all of your theories, who the hell is doing this? it couldn't be Hodges, he's always at work, and he's too dense like a rock, not that clever :( plus what would he have to gain, he didn't even know these people.. and it's not any of the rest of our guys, so what is CM talking about? what CLUES!! I think this creepy little minature thing has just about run it's course. let's wrap it up and move into other story lines ;) and on next week's

I don't think they'd show that in the preview, it's always so quick and fast, that would be something they'd only show in the actual episode

6. Cynthia_Sanders

Cynthia_Sanders Victim

I agree. I seriously doubt that Hodges is the Miniature Killer. Sure, he has always wanted Grissom to pay more attention to him, but it's unlikely he would go to that extreme. He has better ways of getting his attention.

7. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

I just typed a really long and complicated posts, with loads of quotes, and then it said the "form you have just submitted is no longer valid" Nearly cried :(

Noooo, it can't be, what would Grissom do? All of his fears would have come true, imagine Sara in jail. :eek: Although Jorja may just be late signing again, like she was in season 4? I wouldn't blame her for wanting a raise, her story is like huge and everything. Plus don't forget that tongues cost more :devil:
    Have a look on omaetoy.net :)
    That's so awesome, i love the little snippets they give us! What i want to know is if Sara is working, or if she is at home too. :devil:
    Huh, who, what, when, what happened? It's so sad, i waited all week for this ep, and there are no clips on grissomsararomance.com :( America has abandoned me :( I don't know what i will do all day with no clip to play repeatedly :(

Right i must just say, i really like Grey's, but if i had to choose between Grey's and CSI well, there is no competition :) CSI is on on Tuesdays, and Greys on Thursdays, so i have no problemmo ;)

nothing more to say, i don't think, i'll probably end up editing my post, i usually do!

Toodles :D

ETA: knew i would forget something! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FORENSICSGIRL!

8. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

I loved Sara's poise interviewing Lionel at his place of work .
    Glad that Sara and Grissom got the final scene together.
    i am very pessimistic about this episode fallen idol..i think that the scene shave is cut i don´t know why but i don´t trust in the writes :( .. i am the only that to be pessimistic??

9. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

The shaving scene was filmed and WP is now beardless, so there's a very good chance the scene will make it into the episode next week. The only way out is the cutting room, so if the scene does get cut, it won't be the fault of the writers. All we can do is wait and see, but things are lookinng good for the scene at the moment...

I'm loving the little Saturday morning reference from Grissom in that clip. Poor guy, getting dragged away from his honey on a Saturday morning. I hope they managed some *time* together before Brass called... ;)

RE: Last night's episode, can anyone give me the gist of the scene between Grissom and Sara at the end? I've managed to gather that they're watching a tape together, but I'd love to know what was said. Thanks in advance :)

And thanks for the birthday wishes, MissDee *hugs*

10. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I'm long time GSR lurker, and this is my first time commenting. I'm not sure why I don't have a spoiler button... Argh!

I LOVED last night's episode. I was on the end of my seat the entire time, right up to the end when Griss and Sarah were watching the foster kid footage. The last second had a girl (older than Lionel) whos face was hidden behind another person. You could see that she has Sarah's hair.
    Could Sarah be the killer? She can visualize murder far enough ahead to know what things should look like, she has an attention for detail to the point of being OCD, she's a germaphobe, she was in foster care (but we don't know where), Eklie has described her as being a "time bomb with a gun", and I think she has a reason to send the package to Griss. Maybe her monster wants to prove that she is smarter than him. Plus there was that subtle reference by Griss that if he hadn't left Vegas the murder wouldn't have occured. I hope it's not the case, but I screamed out "OMG It's Sarah!" at the end of last night's episode. Perhaps she wants to be caught by Grissom? Plus the killers rant about getting close to people and being hurt or disappointed. It describes Sarah and Griss! Perhaps Sarah has bigger intimacy issues than Griss? I hope that I'm wrong.

Up until the last few seconds of last night's episode, I thought the killer was Eklie. Not Hodges. I think Hodges is IA. ;)

11. Emul_webs

Emul_webs Dead on Arrival

Lets just say I only have half a clue what went on in that episode. Everyone was in the living room talking and making noise. I have a hard enough time making head or tails of it without any distractions. Other than not knowing what was going on, it was a good episode. I kind of hoped for some GSR but you take what you can get right?

I don't think the MCSK is Hodges. I think he just has a man crush on Grissom and that's why he follows him around like a puppy dog. Heehee.

I also don't think that it is Sara because...I don't know but if seeing hamburger pains her then I don't think she would have the heart to kill people especially putting that much thought and planing into it.

*gasp* Maybe it's Sofia! Maybe her feeling bad about seeing that officer die right in front of her and not knowing it is all just a ruse to throw them off. (Actually I don't think Sofia is that smart.)

My brother says that they always make the killer someone who you never expected, like some random dude walking down the street that you only see for like five seconds. So, maybe it's Warrick! lol after all, we never see him. He's probably the MCSK masquerading as a sexy half shirtless black man.

As you can see, I have no idea who the killer is and I just like running my mouth.

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

It wasn't shippy at all. They were just working the case. And any reference to Sara having once been a foster kid was all but gone. I'm not complaining, however - I think that if they are building up to Sara being the "final victim", that making it deadly obvious that she has a reason to be on the list would just be premature at this point.

In the final scene, they're obviously comfortable - about an inch away from each other, but they're really just talking.

No angst, no subtext, just watching the videos and analyzing the fact that they can't see anyone in them.

Oh, Turtle, you know I'm Team Bearded as well.

This is for the good of the ship!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to fogi because Aquarians rule all.

13. dirtylabrat

They did seem very comfortable sitting next to each other in that last scene. *gush* I just hope he dosn't make her mad, or he could find himself in one of those miniature scenes. LOL Just kidding... I hope... I don't know... I just think we're in for a HUGE shock for the finale. She didn't even flinch when Kepplar compared Grissoms collecting things to that of a seriel killer he once knew. Maybe she was thinking, "Nope, not Grissom. But I am!" *insert maniacal laughter*

Up until last night, I was thinking it was Eklie, based on something that Griss has sad about him not having a scientific bone in his body, and creating a scenario and making the evidence fit. Like the way the mini crime scene weas created.

But now I think it's Sarah. OMG, if it's true, I hope TBTB alteast give us a goodbye I'm off to prison sex scene. Prison chicks need love too! OOOH, conjugal visits! *fanfiction idea!* :devil: GSR forever!

14. dirtylabrat

Was anyone else worried that Grissom might drop the new mini on his way to the table? I loved the perspective from the box looking up to his face. And I noticed Grissom has a sexy "old guy" shuffle. It's adorable!

15. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

I honestly don't see how anyone who has watched this show for nearly seven years could ever believe that Sara is a killer of any kind, much less a serial killer. As other people pointed out, she became a vegetarian after watching a dead pig decompose. She followed the evidence on her case, even when it turned out her victim was a gorilla. She has always been on the victim's side in her cases, even if it meant she got reprimanded or suspended. She said herself that she didn't think she could ever kill anyone. TPTB may be setting her up as a red herring (as I believe they are doing with Hodges), but I think it's a different connection they want to use for her.

Some of my friends don't like the MCSK storyline. I feel bad for them but I am LOVING it. Last night was great. I really loved the Grissom and Sara scene at the end, even though it wasn't shippy, just because they were so comfortable together. It also shows how focused they are on their work, regardless of the company they may be keeping.

Oh, and as for Desertwind's question, I agree with you, Sarah. I think the clues Carol mentioned are only now beginning to surface.

Happy Birthday, ForensicsGirl! All these birthdays must be why we are getting such great episodes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.