Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Ali, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

Gah, my internet server went down for like a whole day. A whole day without this thread and you guys? Agh!

I wholeheartedly agree. That, and Corey's complete tight-lippedness makes me believe something really big is coming up, like huge. We already know they are going to become closer than ever as friends, but maybe now they've decided to take it one step further than that. Corey's usually so good to us with this stuff, but most of us have tried to pry some information from him and came up with nothing. It seems like something big is being kept under wraps. Because really, if they did decide to go ahead with a big moment like this they'd want it to be a surprise, and I know if I'd have found out anything I'd have screamed it across the Atlantic in seconds. :lol:

Who knows, perhaps I'll get my nearly-kiss? :D

I loved that she kept pursing her lips together like that. It just proved how hard she was fighting to stay in control and not burst into tears. Totally just as powerful as her sobbing if you ask me. She did it a bunch of times:

[​IMG]

I really want to huggle Emily for her performance! Well, I always want to huggle Emily, (amoung other things :devil:) heh, but moreso than usual. :D

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I agree with ya Ali and it is not b/c Corey is being so tight lipped (although it is a big factor). I really feel something is going to happen with these two either romantically or friendship wise that will be a hige step for them.

Lets face it Corey gives alot of info and if you read between the subtle lines of Monday's episode you saw alot of something you have never seen before....Calleigh being emotional. She has never been this emotional about anything...Not when he father thought he killed someone, not when Hagen killed himself. The only other time we really saw some emotion from her was when Speed died and even then we didn't see this kind of raw emotion.

So read between the lines, she was there with Eric when he woke up, she was overly emotional when she talked to Alexx, she stared at the blood pool and check out the look she gave the piece of bullet that came from Eric's head in the scene where she removes it from the bag. Eric has always been an emotional person wheither it anger or affection but for Calleigh to be openly emotional it not only has to be big as far as an event it has to be big emotionally as well.

So I think her show of emotion and the scenes we got between them are the stirrings of something big either a near kiss or maybe some verbal admission like the 'every fiber' comment. I just know that now I am going to be watching for every little thing, like looks and words between these two for hints of something. Knowing the writer it is going to come in little tid bits and subtle ways. So we have to pay attention!

Man, I love this show; I love this pairing and I totally can't wait to see what happens next!!!!

3. Lennie

Lennie Victim

Thank god that Eric isnt going anywhere :D

What's happening in May???

4. delkolover

^ We don't know yet :D But if May sweeps are as good as February sweeps then we are hopefully in for a massive treat with E/C....or I at least I like to think so :lol:

5. AddictedtoH

AddictedtoH Victim

I really wish these 2 would get together..they have such great chemistry!!

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Wow, we're getting some newbies. Welcome, everyone!

Another thing I noticed during the episode was how Calleigh kept swallowing hard. She did it while she went to see him and then outside with Alexx. It's like she was constantly on the verge of losing control. I loved it.

I don't know what the writers have planned. I'm kinda hesitant. This is Miami, after all. I don't want Eric and Calleigh to get together and break up. I'd rather wait a couple of years, then. The later they do it, I think, the better, because it means it'll stick.

7. delkolover

I don't think they would work this hard *to* get them together or build up to them getting together if it wasn't going to stick. I mean let's think about it; they techinically started this ball rolling back in season 1 with the 'no midnight tiptoe'. I think if they didn't mean for it to be long term then they would have gotten together back then and that would have been it.

But you're right....this is Miami and we never actually know what is going to happen until it happens! The writers on this show love to throw us curveballs every chance they get so with them you can never speculate :lol:

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Well... you can't exactly toss Miami to the top of the list when it comes to shows with the greatest number of sucessful relationships. If anything, I think we're in negative numbers. :lol: As much as Eric and Calleigh together would make me squee and then just explode with glee, I'm afraid.

'Cause if they do go that route and have them be together, and something happens and they just fall apart, you know it's gonna be awkward between them. The sexual tension and the longing looks when the other's not looking might still be off the charts, but they'd be awkward around each other, and not in a good way.

I think that's why Calleigh tries to keep him at arm's length; as long as she's not too close to him, she can't fall for him (well, that's what she'd like to think ;) ), and if she can't fall for him, she can't break up with him, and if she can't break up with him, she doesn't have to be awkward around him. It all comes back to control with her.

But then you look at Man Down, and see how much almost losing Eric had her losing control, and, yeah. I have no idea where they're going with these two. :lol: As long as they get to work together and flirt together and smile and all that...then I'm happy. :)

9. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Oh my gosh I'm so glad we're getting newbies, too!!! Welcome everyone!

What direction do you guys think their relationship will go? I have learned through life that nothing lasts forever and on Miami there is nothing but drama and that someone will end up dead or getting some random girl pregnant. So do you think that Eric and Calleigh will be long? Because whether they get a long relationship or not, it would hurt to see them split up. Do you all really think that we could see them marry in the future or go off holding hands?

10. Sab

Sab Witness

I'm a newbie/delurker. I have to admit I've shipped Eric/Calleigh from the beginning, but never really went looking for a place to talk about them. LOL I have way to many 'ships as it is to talk about. I met evil_leela on LJ she's here too, anyway she encouraged me to delurk. She made my header! Awesome right? Oh I'm admiral_sab there. Anywho, Man Down was the best and my favorite part was the first hospital scene. Cal was just watching him, waiting, hoping. So beautiful. The necklace too was perfection. When we were watching my hubby said, "she doesn't strike me as the religious type, but he does" and I was thinking, "duh, that's why she's giving him the necklace". :) I also liked all the deep breaths she'd take. Like before walking to his room she paused before walking in. Great stuff. And I think this is heading in a good direction, I can't wait to see how it turns out!

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Welcome, Sab! :D

I love this; we got the scenes, we're getting the new shippers and longtime shippers are delurking...our ship is sailing the high seas again! :D So depressing to think we almost went under there for a while...so let's not think about that. :D

Caro mentioned it however many posts ago, about the song that played during their scene together in the hospital, and I got it from itunes, and if I wasn't already convinced the music people were HipHuggers, then I would be now. I don't remember how much they actually played in the scene, but there's a part in the song that goes something like "fear not this light, we are all this light divine; so come, we move as one." And it just hit me as just so perfect for E/C. :D

12. delkolover

^ What is the name of the song and who sings it? Speaking of E/C songs I heard this one song, which I haven't heard in ages, that totally made me think of E/C.

It is by Bonnie Raitt and it is called "Let's Give Them Something to Talk About" To me, this song just so rings E/C undercover!! :lol: I'm sure everyone has heard the song at one point or another but I haven't heard it in ages and it totally struck a chord!

13. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Welcome, newbies! Make yourselves at home, dudes. :D

It just goes to show how popular this ship is. I've said it plenty of bloody times, but it's nice to actually see it once again. I really don't blame any of you for giving up in Season 4, I came close more than a couple of times! :lol:

Jackie, that song is 'Enter One' by Sol Seppy. It's beautiful, and the lyrics are kinda abstract, but some of them certainly suit E/C. And the music in their scenes has always been romantic. Coincidence? My little brain says nah! It's happened on too many occasions for that, plus it doesn't seem to happen with any other two characters. I've just put it down to another one of the subtleties they throw in there for us. It really sets the tone for those scenes, it hints at the things that are underlying between them. I really think it's another thing that shows that the PTB want us to get that vibe about them. ;)

As for the May talk. Please, guys, it's way too soon to get me started on that. Seriously, I won't make it that far if you do. I do get the eerie, yet oddly comforting feeling that something big is on the horizon though. How big? Who but Jesus C. Miller knows? But my freakish powers have never let me down before, so let's just go with the flow on this one. Now, quit your yappin' 'bout May, y'hear! Not another word. I'll have you know that my favourite fork is still primed, sharpened and polished by my side. I may be a Cockey, but I have relatives who make their home in the country, and they have taught me well. And after the boundless giddyness that 'Man Down' gave me, I have more than enough energy left to put some fork-to-ass before next Monday! :devil: :p

Heh, I need to go and get to work on neutering one of the thousand plot bunnies currently burrowing through my precious (and nearly extinct) brain cells. Is anybody else working on a fic? It's a well-known fact the E/C shippers are amoung the laziest on the planet (really, shouldn't we get some kind of award for that), but if that hospital scene doesn't motivate us to put epithelials to keyboards then nothing will.

Go, my pretties, and make Mavis Beacon proud!

14. delkolover

^ Thanks for the name of the song Ali and no worries I'm still afraid of the sharpened pitchfork :lol: I also have no doubts that given the chance you will use it!

It is definately no coincidence that during most of E/C's scenes there this some sort of romantic song playing...I mean c'mon if the emotions weren't there for them the writers would just play some boring string music and that would be it but instead they opt for songs with romantic undertones!

I've totally noticed that E/C fans are lazy when it comes to writing fics b/c I have only seen like two fics since the ep aired...we're slacking guys, myself included but I can't start one b/c I am leaving for a ski trip on sunday and we have like zero communication ability up in the boonies where we are going. I may be able to get on but doing a fic is a no go.

I'm going to take a page from Ali and say that if you have a fic post b/c I am tired of seeing us out numbered in fics by CarWash fans (no offense to any multi shippers out there :D). Don't make me pull out my big softball bat....you don't want to see me at your front door with that thing!! It's big; it's shinny and it is made of aluminum and I definately know how to use it :lol: :D

Just kidding guys :DBut seriously if that hospital scene doesn't propel our muses what will?

15. WarricksBabyGirl

WarricksBabyGirl Police Officer

That song is PERFECT for E/C has anyone made a fan video using it?

.:Rose:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.