Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Ali, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

That is beautiful Leelat. :)

shopping luva91, it was really sweet. Kind of hard for me to explain how he sai her name, but it was as if she was the only person he'd wanted to see.

Ali, what about my email?

2. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Hey guys, I wrote to Corey praising them for the job they did with "Man Down" and also reminding him about E/C in future eps because their chemestry was great in the episode, anyways, he wrote back saying thanks.
    Can't wait for monday

3. Lennie

Lennie Victim

OMG, i didnt know Eric gets shot :(, i havent been keeping with CSI miami, but i do like Eric/Calleigh, i need to see this episode, can anybody tell me the name of it?

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

It's called Man Down, episode 5x15.

Love the wallpaper, Leela! I wanted to make one, too, when I have time. In 3 years or so.

Happy V-Day, everyone. I might try to write a fic, but I'm not sure yet. Meh. We'll see. I have less than 4 hours.

5. CSI_Duquesne01

Well guys, now that these hard long weeks or over(hopefully) I can actually work on a fic. like say that Death Grip one?

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!! Does everyone have a Valentine?

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Hey guys I emailed Corey today and I already got a reply back!! It was short and sweet....he is not giving anything up!

Something is going on....I mean ever since this ep surfaced he has been tight lipped about everything. And I don't think it is b/c he may lose his job. There are writers on shows who do chats and have blogs. My super sniffer smells that something is going on......what do you guys think?

7. CSI_Duquesne01

I know, he's being so tight lipped. It's either somthing great is going to happen or we're being played.

8. delkolover

I really hope it is the former and not the latter! Cuz that would really suck. I mean what does he think if he tells what is going to happen we won't watch the show....hell no I am going to watch anyway!!

I just have this feeling something is going on b/c he said in earlier emails that Jake was going to love interest for Calleigh and from the spoilers I've read, Jake is nowhere to be found and I've read spoilers up to episode 20! Now 4 episodes is a really short time to build something on when they haven't shared a scene since "Going Going Gone"

Does it make sense? or do I have blinders on?

9. CSI_Duquesne01

Where are these spoilers???

Hmmm...sometimes spoilers don't tell the whole story.

10. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Yeah, I also think somethings going on, which I am taking it as a very good sign, because in past emails Corey was more open and actually said stuff about E/C, but now his keeping quiet. I think he wants to keep us on our feet, all excited. SOMETHING is defenitely going on, I can't wait!!! :)

11. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I know something that might be going on but has nothing to do with E/Cal, so I can't post it here. but these people play everyone...look what they made 'Man Down' look to be! It looked like Eric was dead! I really can't wait...how far off is May sweeps??!
    Thanks for posting his reply, delkolover! :)

12. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Oh. My. God. *diez* It's like Mulder & Scully!!!! I just... just... *diez again* *ghost sings from the ether* I can fly... but I want his wings...I can shine even in the darkness... but I crave the light that he brings...

13. Lennie

Lennie Victim

Eric isnt leaving CSI is he?

14. delkolover

^No Eric isn't going anywhere...so don't worry :D
    If anything this storyline will prbably help push these two together.

I can't wait for May sweeps :lol:

15. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I love how we're still in the middle of February sweeps and yet, everybody's so excited for May. :lol: Except me; I'm just confused, but that's nothing new. :lol: Is something actually supposed to happen, or are we just thinking ahead? 'Cause that's good. I like to think ahead a fair few seasons to when we get to see Eric and Calleigh on their honeymoon. :lol: :D

Hey, Sunny popped in! And she brought Gabriel. :D

I've noticed that too. 'Cause remember before, wasn't he all, "well, we're not headed in a romantic direction with them right now" (<--I still love that part of the comment :D ), "but what happens with Eric will bring them closer than ever." And now, he's just all hush-hush over the whole thing. Hmmm...

Maybe I'm still blinded by the awesomeness in Monday's episode, but I still can't see how this can't be leading up to something. Corey's comment about them being closer than ever. Calleigh being the one obviously most affected by Eric's shooting, and the significance of her being with him when he woke up. There were so many scenes on Monday that could have been shot with anybody else (not that they would've worked the same way, but you know, they could've always stuck somebody else in), but yet, it was Calleigh. Calleigh was the one crying. Calleigh was the one closest to losing it. It was Calleigh affected like we've never seen her affected before. It's too much to be coincidence. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.