CSItis

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by MacsGirlMel, Jan 26, 2007.

1. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

*looks at her iPod charging beside her, which holds 13 CSI:, CSI: Miami, and CSI: NY episodes and three CSI: podcasts*

*wonders about her fingerprinting kit* Where is everything from that? :lol:

*thinks about both her CSI: puzzle and her CSI: Miami board game* Never worked 'em, never will. :D

*smiles stupidly about her 1-4 seasons of CSI: and the 1-2 seasons of CSI:M and S4 of CSI:M* short on bucks, sorry!

*runs frantically around searching for her labcoat swatch from Greg Sanders* I can TOUCH it, okay?!

*looks fondly at her Eric Szmanda planner* *drops dead* I'm okay!

I'm not infected... Okay, so maybe the "*drops dead*" thing was maybe a little side effect for someone who has been watching the show since third grade, stopped for a few years, then came back full blast and started watching EVERY SINGLE SEASON in seventh grade... and knows all of the owrds to the theme songs. (Yeah, I sing along. My best one is NY's "Baba O'Reilly". But I always lay down whenever CSI's theme is on, and I'm always on my side.)

I'm infected with CSItis, and whenever Greg is on, I have sillyitis. :)p)

2. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

1. What? No I don't hit by sadness or anxiety whatsoever... I just can't think straight, slightly depressed, can't focus--alright I have this symptom :rolleyes: Wednesdays are sacred cuz it's when the three CSI airs back to back here. I can't be bothered for 3 hours straight. I don't care if the next day is exam. Then re-airing Sundays so it's sacred too. The rest of the week... well I survive on my dvd for my daily dose of CSI :lol:

2. Books? Ha! I don't have one (thought I'd really really love to buy one if I could). Tshirt? Not either. Games? There's no CSI game available here so, no. Ha, I'm safe so far! Hmm pictures... err... *tries to deny the fact that half of her disk space if full of CSI related or CSI actor pics* Wallpapers... Screensavers... Dvd booksets... Err... *sigh* I have them :rolleyes:

3. Drooling? No not at all... I do not keep a drool bucket handy... My keyboard is always dry and clean... I don't squee over Greg's scenes... Ryan Wolfe doesn't make me faint... Half of my disk space doesn't fill up with Eric Szmanda and Jonathan Togo related stuff... No, not at all... I don't--oh who am I kidding? I have both Eric Szmanda Syndrome AND Jonathan Togo Syndrome :rolleyes: ...not that I wanna be cured :p

3. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

*waves at S1-4 of CSI LV*
    *says high to iPod full of Billy pics and CSI blooper vids*
    *high fives Forensic Casenotes book*
    *flirts with the random Billy films* (Sorta CSItusish!)
    *dances with over 500 CSI related pics stored on pc*

And I watch CSI every night, repeats on the TV then maybe an episode from the dvds! And I daydream about CSI/the charactors/my ship allll the time at college...oh god how sad! Yes, I do have CSItus, and i'm proud!

4. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

OH!! I forgot about my shirts... my aunt ordered them for me. So I guess I do have CSItis.

*psst... 19ams87... where'd you get blooper vids for your iPod? I'd like some. :p*

*gets envelope ready to send Sil copies of new CSI: Miami books* She needs to be IN on the CSI: reading generation.... *runs off giggling and hides money from her mother*

I drool at the Temple of Togo, I squeal at every Eric Szmanda scene.... speaking of which... my fully charged iPod is beckoning me. I... must... resist... NO!!! *gets dragged into her room by iPod* Oh, it's just "Urban Hellraisers," I can handle that. (Hey, I whimpered last night when I saw Ryan on my S4 DVD that had "Nailed" on it. And me + stress = bad combo (simplified) = seizures.

True CSItis- I CRY for my actors, and I RISK my health for them, lol! *starts singing "Doctor, doctor, gimme the news, I gotta bad case o' lovin' you!"* I need to work on that...

5. Sarahh

Sarahh Witness

About the fingerprint kit:
    OMG AHAHAH Funny story:
    I was accused of stealing a chocolate bar at the cafeteria in my high school today! (I honestly didn't though.) and anyway, I know that I paid for it, so I got my friend who wants to be an attorny and shes like "Do you have a blush brush"? And I'm like yeah... so shes like "You have art today, right"? And I knew where she was going with it...

I grabbed a sketch pencil from my bag, ground up some of the lead and scraped it onto a sheet of looseleaf, grabbed a blush brush and went over to the cafeteria and asked if I could dust the loonies in the cash register for prints to show them that I paid....

The let me off the hook and just said to make sure that I don't leave food unattended if I have already paid for it :)

Oh, I'm that good.
    <i>Oh, God, I need help.</i>

6. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

1. CHECK. Luckily I have all the LV and Miami dvds. the funny thing, though, is that even if I have those and practically know all the eps by heart, I still waych the reruns on tv. :lol:

2. CHECK. I've actually had to get an additional harddrive to stuff it with all my CSI stuff, not to speak about my adorable "CSI Whore" shirt and my Riptide copy on the way. :D

3. HYPERCHECK. I have a major case of Emililyllness, mixed up to a pretty strong Jorjaddiction, which have been affecting me for a long, sweet time, accompanied by very strong obsessions with other subjects, namely: Jon Togo, Johnny Whitworth, Greorge Eads, Adam Rodriguez. Put everything into a large pan, add dreams, an Emily-tapestried room, wild dreams with the upmentioned boys and stir. You'll get an incredible CSIitis cocktail. :devil:

7. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I posted you the info szmandatogoholic! Enjoy.

8. pandi

pandi Witness

i think i might have csitis too.

csi: season 1-3 and csi: ny 1-2, plus most of the other episodes on vhs off of the tv. oh, no...i'm not suffering from csitis at all. haha!

then there is that part of me that can't do homework unless a csi: episode is on.

then there is the csi: shirt and my strong addiction to greg sanders.

i've got it bad and it keeps getting worse, but i'm not complaining.

9. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

:) I know I have CSItis.:) I watch Miami every morning on the Diva channel, at 1pm before work on A&E and when i get home from work I watch them at 7&8pm monday to friday on A&E. Sometimes they have Miami marathons on A&E and I watch those too. And of course on Monday night at 10pm and then at 11pm on Showcase I watch CSI followed by Miami at midnight.I also watch CSI NY week days on the History channel and also on wed night at 10pm. I also have all 3 CSIs on video which I tape while I'm at work or out with the kids. I also have the CSI senses game and CSI board game and booster packs. I also have pictures I've downloaded from the internet and printed out and started a scrap book called the Miami files. In there I keep all my poetry I've written about all 3 CSIs and other collectables.

So CSItis, yes I seriously have it, and I'm luving every minute of it.

10. catherinerules

catherinerules Prime Suspect

I watch the reruns on Living tv, RTE and anywhere else I can find them. I watch the dvds when I go to bed and once finished start back at series one again.