CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by June_85, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwuvflack

iwuvflack Victim

I am also glad im not the only one who doesn't set foot outside the front door on sat nights! i only get to watch flack once a week, so the social life will just have to wait a while.

2. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Who needs a social life when you can sit at home watching CSI: NY?

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Nice Flack pics Twinkletoes :)

You girls need to get a video or dvd recorder :lol: although NY does make me think twice about accepting invitations. hmmm, shall I go out on Saturday even though I know it will be a dull party? Er no, CSI NY is on, that'll be much more exciting.... Actually last week we went out, but I made sure we were back in time ;).

That is my one problem with Channel 5 showing NY. I really wish they would pick a better night, I'm sure it would get even more viewers on another night?

Anyway, roll on Saturday, I don't have any plans so I will definately be watching. :)

4. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Viewing figures for W/E 04/02/07 have been released and CSI:NY - People with Money received an average for 2,910,000.

Its a little down on Seasons 1/2 but still not too shabby.

LV got over 4 Million viewers

5. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

Oh can we talk about CSI LV here too? As I cant find a UK thread in the LV section (Just wanted to talk about what happened to Greg last night)

If not, I'll carry on. I'm liking Mac's new girlie. As was said earlier she's all flighty and smiles which is good. Plus everytime I see her I think of Mallrats and instantly smile too! hahaha
    Plus her accent is pretty good and not too overthetop.
    Also like the fact that she let Sid talk. Normally any other character cuts him off as soon as he says something a little eye brow rising but she let him go on and didn't seem freaked.
    Loved it, think they will play well off each other in future.
    Annd OHHH so wish I had access to the next episodes but I'm gonna be good and wait.
    Part of me would love to watch them all in a oner but then the other part thinks 'it'll be over sooner' if I do that.
    Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

There is a UK thread in LV: UK LV episode discussion ;)

Thanks for posting the viewing figures. It's interesting actually, NY gets more viewers than I thought! Yay! for Saturday nights. :)

7. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Has CSI:NY always been on on a Saturday night??
    I just wish Channel 5 would take advantage of Five US on Sky and they could do a repeat midweek!!
    It does seem to get more viewers than I thought! Yay for them!

8. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

New run NY is always Saturday night then once the season ends they start from ep one again on Tuesday's at 10pm. Well thats what they did with the last two seasons. I like that because by the time they finish with the second run its only a couple of months till the new season airs..so I dont go into Mac withdrawal :D :D :D

9. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

Thanks was struggling to find it! Right in front of my nose.

I love CSI Ny being on a Sat so if I'm out and about Saturday I have something to cure the hangover on the sunday whilst lying in bed!

10. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

ahh thanks for clearing that up!!
    I was abit confused cos I watched Season 2 on tuesdays but now I realise I was watching the re-runs!!

11. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Love Run Cold tonight People!!!

I'm going to miss it tonight :( although TBH I'm not too sad I'm going watching The Killers in Manchester :p

I will be taping it though and I'll watch it when I get in

12. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

It took a while for me to realise that too...:lol: :rolleyes:

13. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Glad I wasn't the only one!
    I did wath the Charge of the Post las night!! Poor Flack. Even though I know he's alright, it's still a shocker of an episode!!
    Love Run Cold tonight! Should be an interesting episode!! I hope there is lots of Danny and Flack!!

14. iwanamotoxbike

iwanamotoxbike Civilian

I've just watched Love Run Cold on channel 5 and i can't believe how far ahead the season is being showed in US, it's so not fair. The whole thing wi Danny n Lindsay was a bit awkward hope it'll work out in end.

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I quite enjoyed Love Run Cold. I'm not a D/L shipper so I didn't particularly care for that, but I did feel for Danny. Poor boy being stood up, I mean she could have called, it's not difficult! :lol:

Danny was quite fired up in the interrogation too, I liked the Danny/Flack action.

Overall, quite liked it, another decent episode from NY. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.