Warrick & Sara # 3 - French Fry Stealin` Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Fanfics are tough to write when your busy or having a "dry spell". But now that we're getting new episodes of CSI again, it might spur the plot bunnies. Ya never know. ;)

I can't forget to mention the captions! They're really funny, quoth_the_raven! :lol: Hope you can post another installment when you have some time.

Topic... topic... ummm... Warrick and Sara didn't get much screen time yesterday - any thoughts on why?
    My theory: they're playing chess and sharing french fries somewhere outside the lab. Simple, but straight-to-the-point.

2. Night

Night Witness

we haven't been very active the last month, haven't we? ^^

Even though last week's episode had so lovely Swarrick scenes in it ^^

Swarrick love

*tries to reanimate the thread*

3. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

wow. this place is pretty dead :( where's all the Swarric love guys??

anyways, I loved them together in 'Meet Market." they looked adorable toegther, as always. Warrick + Sara + a dating joint = well, you figure it out :lol:

And Night, in that second pic you posted, it looks like Sara's grabbing Warrick's ... um, crotch area.

Capping it:

SARA: Wanna know what I'm thinking Warrick? *grabs*
    WARRICK: Sara!! Not here!! Wait till we get home.
    SARA: Ohh, I have much more planned for when we get home *smirk*

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This will be posted in all the active shipper threads.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
    Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
    Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

It's a good thing Warrick wasn't on the meat market list. Sara would have to beat the women away with a stick. I don't know about you guys but it seemed Sara was missing some attention. Gee, Warrick tell her you love her. :lol:

6. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

There was so much Swarrick action in Meet Market, I was so happy :D :D *sigh* I miss these little Swarrick interactions :p Although I was wondering why he wasn't there at the crime-scene with her the second time she went back alone. The music made me think she was about to get jumped :eek: :p

And thank you all for the Chronicle comments.. I was beginning to wonder if I had burned out :lol: :p

[​IMG]
    Warrick: Isn't this great, girl? Today your apartment... tomorrrow the world.
    Sara: That's a lot of ground to cover.

[​IMG]
    Warrick: I think we can handle it. And I think I saw a hotel down there a few blocks back...

[​IMG]
    Sara: Do you ever think about anything else?
    Warrick: You're hot. Do I need to think about anything else?
    Sara: Good point.

7. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Oh how could I forget about the swarrick-love of Meet Market! I love the screencaps Night. The swarrick love is not dead... just hibernating. :p
    And even though there are few and far between swarrick fans, the coolness of this pairing cannot be denied!

:lol: Okay that, along with littlesara1's caption is hilarious! I cannot top that! Thanks for the laugh. :D I needed it.

(Cliche) Discussion Idea: A swarrick valentine.
    What would they do? What would they say about it? Would they get each other something? Would they even celebrate it or would they loathe the over-commercialization and emphasis on couples - effectively ignoring the poor single people - that plagues this pitiful excuse for a holiday (that oddly enough is not illustrated by the saint who bears the day's namesake, but by a mischievious Roman God clad in diapers and a cheeky smile!)
    The last part might be a bit more telling of me :rolleyes:

8. Night

Night Witness

lol, Raven... I love this umbrella scene <3

I think, Warrick would give Sara a single red rose. That's plain, sweet & very romantic (or at least I think so xD) it would be Warrick's style & Sara would like it (not like that... stick thing Grissom sent her xD I'm still laughing about that lol)

9. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Hi all! It's been a while but what can I say? Life got in the way but I never forgot about the Swarrick hotness or all the lovely girls in this thread! I see that our last discussion was about Valentine's Day. That was sooo last week or even before that but I still tell you all how I think they would spend it. I kinda think neither of them would want to celebrate it because they are to down to earth for a day like that but that they would still leave little notes in eachother lockers. Those notes would say something sweet of course but I'm to lazy to think of something now. :lol: You girls make it up.
    Also, are there any new cute Swarrick scenes in season seven? I wouldn't know since Europe is far behind as usual so please people, keep me up to date!
    Ok, I think that was it. Oh yeah, I'm working on a new short Swarrick fic as we speak, once it's done you all will be the first to know about it. Gotta run!

10. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

As a matter of fact, they worked together again in the last episode, Fallen Idols! I loved their little discussion about relationships:

SARA: You know, when I was in college, I had this boyfriend, and I thought we were monogamous. One night during the 'post-coital panty search', he handed me a pair of underwear that wasn't mine.
    WARRICK: Ooh. How did he explain that one?
    SARA: He said they belonged to his sister.
    WARRICK: Yeah right!
    SARA: I know.
    WARRICK: Let's hope your taste in men has improved since then.
    SARA: Yeah...

If you'd like to see the accompanying screencaps: this site has them up. (I hope it's okay to put that up...)
    We missed you, Joy! And I'm looking forward to your new swarrick fic! :D

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

That dialogue almost killed me. It was nice to see Sara so comfortable talking about past relationships even if it was a bad one. Just letting Warrick know she wouldn't cheat if they were together. ;)

12. Night

Night Witness

Haha, I loved that dialogue ^^ I capped it, too :] This episode would have been so much fun if there hadn't been this awful ending scene *ughz*
    I mean really. That so wasn't necessary :|
    Still, I'm trying to ban that one & keep calling the Swarrick one back into my head :] I'm kinda surprised... when they show Sara she often works together with Warrick, though the scenes aren't especially long, it's still Swarrick :]

13. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

Loved the scene in Fallen Idols. It was so ... Swarrick-y. I like how she can talk to him about anything knowing that he will always listen to her. And he can talk to her about anything too. Which is why I think that Warrick already knows about Sara&Grissom. I think that she confides in him when things aren't going well. They just feel so comfortable with each other <3

14. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Where is the love? Don't fade on me now Swarrick people! You all had nice things to say about the last new CSI episode (though it's been a while). I refuse to let this ship drift out to sea... (I always wanted to use that analogy. :p)

Must think of new topic... something... anything...
    We can try and post our favorite swarrick pic/screencap! One from each episode (at least whatever episode has Sara/Warrick interraction)

I'll even start (from the beginning of the series, Cool Change):
    Cool Change scene

And if you can't post pictures, just add your comments to it. Reasons you might like the picture or even if you don't really like it much. ;)
    I know that I like this picture because of how they're together in the diner. (I think this is the only time they've been alone outside of work!) The whole thing just looks very cozy, even if they are having "disagreements".

15. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Hey guys! I'm just popping in here to bump the thread, since I find these two an unlikely, and yet so beautiful couple, and they deserve to be more considered. I'm rewatching S1, these days, and it was so different... I loved Sara's coldness at the beginning, like every other angst scene on this earth. I've just written a Swarrick oneshot, which is a peculiar mixture of angst, friendship and romance. Not something very common, imho, but quite enjoyable is you like Rick and Sar's complicated relationship. ;)