Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I love that this episode airs on Valentine's Day.

Here's a Valentine's Question:

If Lindsay was in NY and Danny was going to take her out, do you think he would give her a traditonal Valentines gift of flowers and roses or would he be creative?

I' m thinking he would give something that would remind her of home.

2. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

*Delurks*

Hey everyone!!!! :)
    I've been lurking till I had something to contribute to the conversation :p

I think that it could go either way...(Yes that is the flungsty in me who can NEVER make up my mind)
    It would be sweet if Lindsay went into her office and found flowers, but it would be even better if Danny did something creative like having a plane write something in the sky for her. (Which I saw the last time I was in NYC)

I'm so excited that
    Danny will technically be calling Lindsay on valentine's day!!! I hope that there was rewrites in the script and when he leaves the message he mentions something about valentines day :)

I also made 2 wallpapers, one forLindsay , and one for Danny . :)

3. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

^^Those are great wallpapers.

I think Danny would get her something from tbe creative with a gift for her, but still get her flowers.

4. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

You’re funny darx! When you said *delurks*, it made me think of cloaking devices. :lol: Btw, liked the wps!

Ooh, good question, vex! I think it would be a combination of the two, but something like 75% traditional (because he thinks that is what Linds would prefer) and 25% creative (which she will also cherish because it comes right from his heart). I think flowers would be a must, along with spending quality time together talking, laughing… and then the unique part would have to be something ‘New York’. What exactly, I’m not sure (hey, I’m from corn country, gimme a break) but Danny knows the city and could find a good place to go. Something like dancing under the stars on a city rooftop or the like.

darx, I like your idea for the phone call…*sigh* too bad TPTB only listen to us some of the time. Oddly enough, today I was sifting through a music site online and I heard a clip of a Paula Cole song, specifically the main line in the chorus “Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?” I started laughing when I automatically thought “Montana!”

Oh and it is 12:20-ish a.m. so I can now officially state Happy Valentine’s Day!
    <--(check out my avvie for the day!)
    [​IMG]

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovelies! Happy Day of LOVE!!! :D :D :D
    Okay seeing how it is Valentines Day, the day of LOVE, I have to sing this song...Lynny may hate me for getting this stuck in her head...but I have to...ready y'all on three...1...2...3..."Love is in the Air! Everywhere I look around! Love is in the air, every sight and every sound! And I don't know if I'm being foolish, and I don't know if I'm being wise, but it's something that I must believe in, cuz it's there when I look in your eyes! LOVE IS IN THE AIR!" :lol:
    Lol, I know right! That's totally what I'm saying...I so wish that little part would have been added, D/L would be married by now! :D Lol!
    He does tell her he misses her?! YAY, YAY, YAY!! I thought I heard he did, but I wasn't sure if that was just someone messing with us! Oh totally yay! That makes my night, lol! YAY!! Heehee, aww the D/L fluff is alive and well! And that makes me so not worried about whatever Danny/Angell moment they'll try to pull...no worries there! Yay! :D
    :eek: Oh no you did not! Lynny! Aud! Delia's stealing Danny again! Help! :lol: I'm telling ya...I'll get ya hon, wub ya or not, don't be stealing Danny! ;)
    Ohhh, fabulous question Vex hon! Hmmmm, I think he'd do the traditional flower thing, but he'd do the state flower of Montana maybe, with a single red rose mixed in...and I still like the idea of him giving her a delicate charm necklace with a charm of Montana on it, wouldn't that be sweet! And I love the idea of dancing on the rooftop, that's so New York and yet so them! :D

Darx those wallpapers are Gorgeous! WOW! Really love those! :D
    So Ep. 18 is finally up on Tvguide.com! YAY! It doesn't specifically say anything about Danny going to Montana, but it talks about the trial and Linds having to remember it...so I think they're keeping Danny a "surprise" so when the average non-spoiled viewer sees it it'll be an awesome suprise! I so cannot wait!!! :D :D

Alright my lovelies...technically it's not V-day yet here (even thought I sang the song already! :lol: ) so I'm off to sleep and I will pass out my "candy" to all y'all lovely peeps in the morning! :D

Night all...dream sweet dreams of a sailing ship! Cuz we're Canon baby! :D :D

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Episode 18 sounds SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZINGLY AND awesome! I can't wait! That will be my last episode(actually, the last before the break) before I head to Melbourne, Australia for 2-3 weeks! Can't wait, but I'll be bringing my laptop so I can totally still chat here! I'm watching the Grand Prix Championships! :D Haha, I can imagine Lindsay liking racecars too and suprising Danny. :lol:

Bullet Girl, where in Oz do you live??

Very adorable! :D
    If Lindsay was in NY and Danny was going to take her out, do you think he would give her a traditonal Valentines gift of flowers and roses or would he be creative?

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! (I'm going out for dinner later! Ahhh...):heart:

:lol: It's Valentines' Day, so... you can have him today! I'm nice that way. :lol:

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"All you need is Love...all you need is love...all you need is Love, love...Love is all you need, love is all you need!" I love that scene in "Love Actually" where the band and singers pop up out of the audience in the wedding and sing that song....I could totally see Flack planning something like that and surprising Danny and Lindsay with it at their wedding! :D
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! **Mo giggles and passes out mint chocolate hearts and Gummy cinnamon hearts to all her shippy buddies!** I love V-day, and I love that we get a new eppy tonight and it looks like it's gonna be good for our ship too! :D :D
    Q.Rumors are running rampant about a hookup between Danny and Jennifer on CSI: NY. Is this true? If so, what does this mean for Danny and Lindsay? Speaking of Lindsay, when's Anna Belknap scheduled to return?— Adele G. Ausiello: According to exec producer Peter M. Lenkov, "Detective Angell and Detective Messer will be working a couple of cases in the near future, and whenever you put two beautiful people together, there's bound to be chemistry. But by no means is the Danny and Lindsay relationship over." And to your second Q, Anna returned to work last week — less than a month after giving birth!
    Did you see that the PTB called what Danny and Linds have a "relationship" which screams that they are "TOGETHER" to me!! So yay! YAY, YAY, YAY!!! :lol:
    So I don't think that needs to be spoilered, the second part anyway, so I'll put it out of the box too...Anna's back at work! As of last week! YAY! Only a month after giving birth too...go Anna, and yay for D/L scenes to come because of it!! :lol:

Alright my lovelies...it's off to work for me...but have a fabulous day today...enjoy all the candy you'll get! And yay for our ship, it's freaking awesome! :lol:

Laters lovelies! ;)

8. SleepingBeauty

SleepingBeauty Dead on Arrival

HAPPY VALENTINE´S DAY

@darx: love your wallies

9. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

Happy Valentines everyone!!!
    Ep 16 sounds AWSOME! I cant wait!
    :)
    darx, i love ur wallpaper too!

10. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Formula 1 racing, right? Take pictures! I follow NASCAR, (I live in the country, it’s a given :lol: ETA: and no, trust me, I am not a redneck) and y’all know where I am from so of course I know about IRL. I think Lindsay would know about racing, but it would be like one of those hidden tidbits of knowledge that only comes out on a case or something. The many facets of Miss Monroe. It is possible to be elegant, pretty, and still talk pit strategies with the guys.

Oh, Moriel, I love that scene! It is so sweet, and romantic, and funny, and well, let’s face it… FLUFFY!

Happy V-Day again! I dug my jeep out of the 4 ft snow drift with the help of two neighborhood teenage boys (aka jailbait) and was able to get to the store for soda, thank god <literally I am thankful (I am a Mt Dew addict). So… **tosses around pizza rolls, Mt Dew, and a big tub of chocolate ice cream** (the cashier looked at my purchases a little funny, I usually eat healthier, but hey, it’s Valentine’s Day, I have no date, the county is still under a snow emergency, and there is a new ep on tonight!) Let’s celebrate!

*wanders away quietly singing 'all you need is Love...'*

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ *picks up spoon to 'help' Mercy empty that ice cream tub*
    :lol: LOL hon, so much snow and you're buying ice cream :lol:

Darx2 those walls are so sweet :) *saves*

And for the Valentine's date I guess he would keep it very simple...nice romantic dinner...one single red rose with a gift wrapped pair of earrings tied to it's stem...a little dancing later... ;)

I hope tonight's ep will be a wonderful Valentine's gift for us all...talk to you guys later... :D

*hums along* 'she love you yeah, yeah, yeah! she love you yeah, yeah, yeah'

12. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

Me too! Only an hour and a half over here...i cant wait!
    Well, im off too...I hope everyone had a nice Valentines :)
    Hopefully for those who didnt tonights ep will make you happy :)

13. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Hi guys
    I've got some good news, and bad news about this episode. The good news is, unless I very much missed it, Danny and Angell's chemistry moment disappeared. I've watched it twice, and I can't find any moment where they had a moment together. Okay, the bad news. I don't think he phoned Lindsay either. I can't see it, or remember him saying it. So, if I'm wrong, forgive me, but I didn't see this big scene that D/A was suppose to have.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello My Beauties...and how be all of you this fine evening? (Okay for some totally ODD reason in my head I said that using the accent of the bad captain-what's-his-name from Pirates of the Caribbean...yeah random I know! :lol: It's SO not my fault though...V-day with no date, does really crazy things to my brain! ;) :lol: )
    ANYWAY! :D Hi, I'm back from work and was planning on vegging the night away on my couch doing basically the same thing as you Mer, eating ice cream and watching our eppy...but I just found out I am booted out of my apartment, roommate and brother want to have a romantic evening...can't really blame them, but still!! So I'm off to see the new romantic chick flick with Drew and Hugh! :D Which means I have to tape our new eppy...but as I'm sitting here thinking about it I've decided that's not such an entirely bad thing...because despite all my fluffy bravado and courage I'm still a bit scared of our eppy tonight...
    despite all our AWESOME spoilers and everything else, the PTB have been known to screw us over in the past and for some reason at the moment I'm just leery of this whole "Danny/Angell" moment thing that's supposed to happen. And I know I said I don't think anything will happen, and I really do believe that...but still one small slip and the PTB will have screwed us yet again! :p
    Sorry for the downer and no worries, I'm sure my natural fluffiness and optimism will be returning in full force any minute now...but for this second I'm allowing myself a minor attack of nerves! :p

That said, Happy V-day again to all! And I hope you all have an amazing night! And I hope our eppy is awesome...I can't wait to pop in here later and find out! ;) And I plan on watching it as soon as it's done taping tonight! :D

**Mo climbs into her optimistic fluffy happy bubble, wraps herself in the fabulousness that is D/L's love and sings softly to herself..."Love is in the Air...!" [/i]

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Hmmmm....it will soon, I'm sure! :p

*jumps on mos fluffy happy bubble and sings along too* :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.