CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

^ u think that countdown is chatty ?! :lol:
    i come in this thread only after Monday epi had arise, with only hope that can read some new spoiler, but not such luck form long long time :( maybe the rules of this forum have change :confused: :rolleyes:

2. _ransom

_ransom Witness

Pft, I know right??

All I know is that in the next episode, Delko is running around fine again... so I've heard; in the feild again. I don't think anything amazing is going to happen to the characters for a while.

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Hey guys just read about episode 20. As of now it is entitled "Rush"

Basically from what I gathered it is about an actor, Brody Lassiter who is murdered while in rehab for heroin addiction. Apparently he started to diing drugs b/c in the past he killed someone. There are a lot of twist and turns and it is a little confusing to get a hard core understanding of it.

Holly Reese is an actress who is also in rehab but is faking it b/c she is rehearsing a role and wants the publicity b/c she figures it is the best way to win an oscar. It also looks like she was having an affair with the victim-Brody Lassiter

Peter Ashford is the director of the rehab center and welcomes clebrities and gives them specific rooms with hidden camera's in them so he can make a buck off them being in rehab.

Eddit Corbett was Lassiter's best friend and bodtguard. apparently his sister was killed by Lassiter in an accident years earlier.

If anything else comes out I will pass it along. Any questions feel free to ask :D

4. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

i got a question... what is the site that you got your information from?... just so i can further explore i myself lol

5. delkolover

Just to let all of you know I have been told by the mods, on more than one occassion that I can't site my spoiler site due to copyright infringment. Sorry but I guess this site could get into trouble if I were to site it.

I guess if you really want to know drop me a pm and I will give you the details :)

6. Asparagus

Asparagus Dead on Arrival

Run out? interesting...

7. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I read that too. Does this mean H might get shot, or let someone get away, maybe in May sweeps? I don't know, I hope I'm not jumping to conclusions, but this could mean something, ebcause Ausiello never lies (Ok, at least not to me and not about CSI Miami...so far). Thanks Asparagus for taht info. :)

8. _ransom

_ransom Witness

He should get shot for once. I mean, something needs to happen to him. Even if it's not super critical and he comes out perfectly fine since he's God.

I wonder how Calleigh, Alexx, Tripp, Ryan, and Eric would react if H landed in the hospital. Come on; not seeing him in a suit for once!

9. delkolover

The guys does seem to be a little 'too perfect' at times so something to bring back down to earth I think would make his character a little more real. I haven't read anyhting yet that supports Aussilo's quote but it is early and he would know before us anyway!!

Corey Miller did say *all* the characters lives would be changed forever by the end of the season so I guess we have to wait til May Sweeps to see what that entails for Horatio. The whole idea has my interests peaked...b/c H always gets the bad guy ya know...so to see him screw up in some way I think would prove that he *is* human afterall!!

10. _ransom

_ransom Witness

I do feel bad for everyone because they keep going through shit. But that's what makes a good series!

Even if H bleeds from a shot to the arm or something. He's so untouched right now.

11. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I agree with you all a million percent. H needs to be brought back down to Earth here, and I think it would make for a great ep is he was shot. Even if not critical (although I would LOVE critical...like a wound to the chest) it would make for some mean television.

Everyone keep their eyes and ears out for spoilers and BRING THEM HERE first. :)
    What if H screwed up and someone like Cal or Ryan or someone who has screwed up has to save him? Wow...that would be awesome.

12. CSI_CSIMiamifan

CSI_CSIMiamifan Prime Suspect

what is this i hear about God Almighty, I mean Horatio, getting shot? lol. but, wouldn't it be overkill if another main character got shot this season, even if not critical? If H was critically shot, it might be too much, with Eric getting shot twice and Calleigh getting shot(even though she was wearing Kevlar). Although it would be interesting to see H wounded and one of the team has to save him

13. delkolover

I doubt they are going to shoot him but H is always so quick on the trigger and accurate that it could mean that he isn't going to be fast enough to save someone or someone is going to get hurt b/c he misses. I feel that it is something to that effect.....and it would really hurt Horatio b/c we all know how he takes vicitms plights to heart.

14. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

i had a dream once that i was watching csi miami and H got kidnaped and beaten.... and the threatened to hurt caleigh so he told them to just take it all out on him... at the end caliegh rescues him... it was the best dream ever...

o and by the way... H has let someone loose once... cuz he didnt have enough evidence to bring them to justice... thats happened many times

but i agree he should get shot once or somethin...

ooo me got a question... is the rusian terrorists coming back to the show?

15. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Lets damn hope not! They got so annoying... too 24ish, ya know?
    I like it more case by case, and some character development and understory...nothing too major, or like recurring characters, but the whole terrorist plot just got to be to...blah. Kind of like Mala Noche all over again. :lol:

But yes, H should get shot! Let's email Corey Milller or something...or call up the writers. I dunno. It would really make for some mean May sweeps. And about 3 characters getting shot in one season- fine. He can be stabbed instead. :lol: Or hit by a car. Or maulled by a rabies-infected dog. Or a mountain lion. BTW- I can't spell. :)

But you get the point. Later, ladies (and gentlemen)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.