NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palm

Palm Coroner

XD Kat, I love how you love your Gibbs.
    I love your love for Gibbs :D
    And Gibbs. But that's another story.

D: Oh, man. Poor Tony. I thought that was SOOOO awkward in the Can when Tony went in there. And then he started whistling and I nearly died from the look on Gibbs' face. It was like "...This could not be more awkward" and Tony was all "I'm making this more awkward."

Withdrawls for the next episode setting in..

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

That bathroom scene was awkward. I felt bad for Tony he justs wants Gibbs to be proud of him. And Ducky was great as usual. ;)

3. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Loved the ep! Definitely some tension when Gibbs found out about Tony's undercover gig for Jenny, but I think his reaction was part shock that Tony lied to him, and part shock over the thought of everything in the organization moving on without him, while he retired to Mexico for awhile. I think it might have made him realize how much he would miss it if he truly retired for good. And I agree, the scene at the urinals was awkward, I could have done without it.

I fretted for Ducky, even though I knew he'd be okay. And I can't wait to see what will happen re: Tony's girlfriend, I know something is in the works. The writers won't just let him have a normal, happy relationship, something has to happen...

4. pandi

pandi Witness

I admit that I'm enjoying S4, but it needs a defining episode. It's nice to see that the characters are growing and changing, but there is something missing. The "WOW" moment just hasn't made an appearance.

5. Palm

Palm Coroner

Wow moment? >:
    [points sceptor of ueslessness] Explain!

I don't know. Mine already came when Gibbs came back and I died internally of happiness...

6. pandi

pandi Witness

I guess I would define my perception of a Wow moment for this season, is a moment where I realize for this season why I love NCIS. Gibbs coming back was awesome, I do admit that. Gibbs and Ducky making amends was almost my Wow moment for this season, but I think that there is more that S4 can do. It seems as though the "season of secrets" is just one huge story arc with smaller ones in the middle. Maybe I'm being extremely picky, but I think that something huge is going to happen that can be the Wow moment for me.

7. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

My wow moment is just watching MH every week. No, actually my wow moment was when MH sent me a pic I had asked for. That was WOW!!!!!!! LOL

8. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I think that they are gearing up for something big. With all of the stuff going on (Tony's undercover work, his serious girlfriend, "The Frog" finally coming into the picture, Gibbs finding out about Tony's undercover work), it all seems to be heading for something big going down. Sweeps week is in March, so something happening then is probably in the works.

9. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I'm curious if Tony's sweety is part of some kind of assignment or if something happens to her. if I remember right weren't they or she being photographed sometime back? Makes me wonder what's in store. I'm really enjoying the show more & more. I haven't been disappointed once. Wellllllll.....................when Gibbs retired I was. LOL

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I'm going for there is a bigger picture that hasn't been shown yet to us. I agree I think the wow moment or episode hasn't happened yet this season. I'm trying to think has everyone's secrets been outed yet?

11. pandi

pandi Witness

I agree that the recent episodes are setting up for something (most likely huge). Yay! I'm excited!!!!!!!

CSI_Watcher_8, as far as I know, not all of the secrets are known to the characters or the audience.

12. Palm

Palm Coroner

;___; Stupid secrets. I still wanna know what Abby's secret or MOAS is. It's killing me! Sure, she won't say it, but damn! Got me curious. And Tony's. He hinted he has one. And I don't think it's about his girlfriend because the MOAS destroys people (According to Abby) and I don't think people finding out Tony wants to settle will make them riot in the streets.

I wish it was 6:00 already so I could see it ;__;

13. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

*jumps in*

I'm just getting addicted to this show. I haven't seen many episodes. S3 has just been finished and I have only seen probably 2 epis of it.:(

I always notice shows so late. It's annoying.

But I'm already addicted to Gibbs. [​IMG]

I'm trying to watch the first 2 seasons now so I can join talking about it. :D

14. Palm

Palm Coroner

XD It's another Gibbaholic! [Insert love from palm. Not in a creepy way]
    :D Don't worry about S3. It's being released in April so all the episodes you've missed you can see! Glee!

I'm still spazzing about last night. Gibbs gave Abby a little "I Love You" heart on her slushie. I think my left side stopped working I screamed so loud. Only Abby would ever get such things from Gibbs :3
    I love how McGee is a celebrity and Tony's all "Dammit. I need to write a book..." NERDS OWN!
    Oh, and I'm not good with faces or obvious things, but who WAS that with Tony's girlfriend in the picture? >:

15. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

Well my DVR was humming since this weeks ep and that of The Unit came on at like 1:35am because of basket ball. I'm looking forward to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.