~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Finch, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palm

Palm Coroner

* Points @ PM*
    I'm gonna get you a marching band! :D
    NO! A Marching band of Greek boys!
    NO! A MARCHING BAND OF GREEK BOYS ANNNNND they'll all bare ice caps with them! :D :D :D

*'splode*
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! I get to say it because I love you all. HA! Your all loved by your mascot! And a reminder: Seriously. Don't eat chocolate in the morning. I'm high on coffee-filled candy now. Gnee.
    I WANNA HOCKEY PLAYER TO HAND A BOOK TO ME! Dammit! One more reason to relocate to Vancouver! o3o

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

No chocolate in the morning? Too late.
    Seriously, I've never had a problem eating sweets in the morning, and sugar doesn't tend to get me hyper.

Happy V day

3. allmaple

allmaple Judge

happy vd..erm... i mean v day :D
    and sweets in the morning is no big deal. usually after a birthday my brother and i have leftover cake for breakfast :lol:
    guelph seems to be in this little pocket where we avoid the winter storms. in december when london got 3 feet of snow there was none here. and now with this mega storm they are watching guelph isnt getting it. which is good because i want to do my midterms today so that i can leave early on friday for reading week :D

but the weather is being very cruel. on monday it was so sunny and like -2!! :eek: when i was walking dogs i took my mitts off i was so warm! and then the weather is like 'haha! fooled you!' and goes back to -20 over night :( i turned into a popsicle waiting for the bus, it was no good.

4. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Happy V-day to all! :D Man, best thing about Valentine's is the candy. I bought 2 different kinds of gummy hearts, and a fairly decent sized bag of cinammon hearts, and they're almost all gone. Only a handful of cinnamon hearts remain. I am so damn addicted to those things... I like shoving a huge bunch in my mouth at once and having it burn... mmm... :p

-32 this morning, I swear I nearly frostbit my cheeks going from the bus stop to work.. and I tripped in a snowbank. :lol: It always amuses me when your jacket freezes and goes all crunchy. Makes a lot of noise. :D High of -1 tomorrow though! w00t!

5. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Im not much into Valentines but ..

Happy V Day, lovelies :D
    [​IMG]

You're an interesting individual, quick.

Blagh. Why doesn't my school ever have snowdays..?! Oakville, London .. they had snowdays, why am I less special :(

I felt like I was 5 years old again, all bundled up for the school day. I wore a jacket, a jacket-fleece, a sweater, a long sleeve and tshirt under that and I was warm and toasty today. But I forgot my mittens..! My widdle fingers were so cold :eek:

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Happy valentines day, dont they have a Cherry dohnut at Tim Tims?

I spent my day being slapped in the arm by my friend because i got my grade 9 needles yesterday and you get the picture :lol: oh and i also made muffins from premade store baught muffin batter that was green *___* yum.

7. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ I'll save your fingers! ELECTRONICALLY!
    *Shot*

o3o I loooove playing in Photoshop. I feel like a crazy inventor making up something inhuman. Like a nutty wallpaper! MWAHAHAHAHA!
    o____O Too much Ferreo Roche

8. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!
    chocolate doesnt really make me all that hyper but when i mix chocolate and caffeine lke chocolate and diet coke...man then i get a little hyper. lol. as for the cinnamon hearts, i dont like them. and i for one am all for going to walmart or somewhere and getting the chocolate when its on sale the days after valentines day (yes i am a broke college kid) lol. but right now i have my fix with my purdys chocolate bar :) yummy :)

9. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

My weaknesses are Coffee Crisp, Snickers & Reece's Pieces. My comfort food is Kraft Mac & Cheese which oddly enough is a Canadian product :lol:. Smarties is a Canadian thing too right?

10. allmaple

allmaple Judge

mmmm coffee crisp and reeses *drool* im weird, the only kraft dinner i like is spirals or when they do cartoon characters. i have no idea why, i feel it tastes different (although it probably doesnt :lol:) and dont forget ketchup chips! its weird that companies that sell to both canada and america only have some of their products in canada. although ive heard they changed lays ketchup chips and they arent as good anymore :( havent had them in a long time so i dont know. why do they need to mess with a good thing??

11. glam_chic86

Mmm ketchup chips. I only eat the ones produced by Lay's as they use the perfect amount of ketchup seasoning. Whenever I eat the ones made by Old Dutch(???) my fingers get filthy :lol:.

Ooh I had no idea Lays changed their ketchup chips around. I agree though...why mess with a good thing?

12. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I love ketchup chips and i am ketchups whore. I have it on chicken, roast beef (so all meats), potatoes, some salads and so on. Gross to you, heaven to me lol.

13. LUCKEY008

LUCKEY008 Victim

I really like Mrs Vicki chips. I think there's only 7up (or Sprite, lol it's all the same) in Canada. And, they don't add sugar to their iced tea in the States.. iced tea with no sugar tastes awful, LOL.

14. glam_chic86

^^ :lol: You sound like me. I always eat ketchup with my potatoes & most meat dishes. If I ever make a pasta dish that involves meat sauce ie ground beef I add a good serving of ketchup in the sauce while it's cooking & then I mix it around so it doesn't show up. If my family knew that they would kill me :lol:.

15. allmaple

allmaple Judge

ketchup on salad??? i loves me some ketchup but only on fries and hamburgers. id rather have bbq sauce or something similar on meat.

and we have both sprite and 7up in canada, ones just coke and the other is pepsi. and the iced tea in the states is my favourite!!! its real tea! so good. i just put a packet of splenda (dissolves better than sugar and isnt as bad as other artificial sweetners) and its perfect. then you dont have corn syrup in it like the lipton or brisk ice tea. and then if you go to a nice restaurant in the states theyll have simple syrup that is sugar boiled with lemon and mint. mmmmmm, now i want some...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.