What got you hooked?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by 19ams87, Feb 10, 2007.

1. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i just started watching it one day and really liked the science and the drama. my obsession for nick developed about a year after i started watching csi and was already hooked.
    im not watching it only for the guys, ill watch every new episode. but i am more likely to watch a repeat of nicky is in it a lot ;)

2. babygirl2667

babygirl2667 Dead on Arrival

I don't know about anyone else but what hooked me to CSI was 6 feet 2 inches of green eyed sex on legs! I knew Gary from A Different World and I loved him, despite his shifty character. I only discovered CSI about a year ago and when I saw him, I knew that I wanted to watch this show. Then I got hooked on the stories and the science. I was amazed at what you could learn from a hair follicle! Now, I wouldn't miss it, even though my Gary is getting the short end of the stick. They are almost completely ignoring his character. I need to write a letter of complaint to CBS!

3. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I started watching this show because I knew Billy Petersen was going to be on it. The first episode I saw was Season One's Friends and Lovers but it was Who Are You that got me hooked.

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

babygirl2667, I didn't know Gary was in the A Different World. I watch that show before, I guess I didn't know him and I didn't know what he look like. He will see more on Fallen Idols.

What got me hooked on this show? Since I watch Graves Danger, Grissom got me hooks then I watch the whole season, I change my mind, Nick got me hooks because he was my first favorite then Grissom.

5. Josoyjo

Josoyjo Dead on Arrival

i don´t remember what episode was my first, but i do know that was in season 1...
    there was this commercial og grissom saying that he can talk to the deads... (from the episode where a guy win the lottery and it´s thrown from the building... )
    and then i thought i´d watch it to see what was it about... i love enigmas and puzzles.. so... i got hooked from the very first time!!! ;)

6. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

My first episode was the the third episode of the first season. The reason I got was an easy one. Nicky and Warrick.

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

What got me hooked? Two words: Sara Sidle. Or is it Jorja Fox?? :lol: I'm so confused :p

8. Lvodkadiet

Lvodkadiet Rookie

I'd seen episode one from Series 3 and started raving about it. I then found out my mum and dad had the dvds from series 1 and 2 so borrowed them quick smart and watched them all before episode two Series 3 aired so I was up to speed. I love the stories, humour, forensics and NICK. *gets distracted dreaming about that smile*
    Although Grissom, Warrick and Greg all all pretty hot too! :devil:

9. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Couldn't have said it better. :cool:

10. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Seeing as how I'm a big fan of Gary Sinise...yah that pretty much explains it. Now I can't stop watching NY cuz it's a great show...oh yah and cuz of D/L!! woot! Luvin' the city skyline and wheat fields baby :)

11. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

I haven't posted in this thread yet? :eek: Well, better late than never. But I'm sure that in my case the answer is pretty obvious :lol:

The question is not "what" got me hooked, but "who" :D

And the answer is ... Grissom :cool:

I've been watching CSI religiously since the Pilot. I started watching just because I wanted to know what the fuss was all about. Didn't take me long to find out ;)

A few other things that "got me hooked":
    the opening titles -don't they make you wanna dance?! :D
    the cases
    the cinematography
    Warrick's green eyes
    the humor
    Vegas
    the chemistry
    the dialogues
    the fact that you always learn sthg on this show -it's like an accelerated course in forensics :lol:

12. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Committed got be hooked, yeah, I was a late bloomer, it was a re-run too.

I was watching it because I had seen CSI a few times and there was nothing else on, and the case was really interesting. Then Sara was alone in the room and I turned to my little brother and said 'I don't like the fact that she's alone' and then creepy music played. My brother's like 'Me either' then he ran upstairs. Then Sara got attacked.

And I've been a Sara fan ever since.

13. Rhapsody

Rhapsody Dead on Arrival

I think the first episode I saw was Chasing the bus and I thought "What a great show !!!" and ... I'm here :D

14. animequeen23

animequeen23 Witness

I actually can't remember how I got hooked on CSI... I've been watching it for years, ever since intermediate (in 2004). I think it was cos people were talking about a show, so i decided to watch, but it turned out to be the wrong show, and i watched CSI instead. I got hooked on it ever since. I don't know what got me hooked on it... everything really, i guess. The characters, the forensics. :lol:

15. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Eric Szmanda . My favourite actor since The Net