Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:p Or you could try tv.com which is much better for episodes guide. The summaries are easier to understand, especially if you haven't seen the episode. :p Or you could catch the episodes. Season 3 is on in UK, right?

I've just rewatched the episode with the infamous Phone Sex Conversation from Let or Live Die
    Lindsay: Have you ever had an anonymous phone call from a woman?
    Danny: Sure, it’s happened.
    Lindsay: Does it turn you on?

Phone sex never looked so hot.

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

UK? honey, I live in Australia :p I like the CBS ones better, to me, they actually read a bit like fan fiction :D

Wowee....... hottest phone sex ever ! *squeal* I'm hyper all over again from just reading that :D

3. TotallySandle09

TotallySandle09 Victim

Hi everyone!

Actually im new in this thread but i really love Danny & Lindsay. I watched yesterday a music video which included some D/L Scenes what i didnt even seen, cause i couldnt get hungarian subs for the episodes so i watched only about 4 episodes in the S3...
    so can someone help me, to make a list or something and write down the episodes which has got D/L scenes in Season 3?
    And what is the episode when Lindsay left?
    i know im a horrible fan of this show and this ship but i'd really like to close up. Thanks!

ooh.. i almost forgot! Sorry for my bad english.

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Ohhh... I think they don't give good enough details to describe the cases, but o-kay. :lol: Sorry! It's just confusing since Chelliyah lives in the UK as well!! :lol:
    Hey, TotallySandler! Guess what, I'm totally Sandles too! And I love your signature. I have the big version of that printed out and stuck on my wall from the Sandles thread. :lol: You rock! Oh, I've got the episode guide from awhile back.

Lindsay left in Episode 14. :( But she'll be back and try and go back a few pages and read the spoilers there! You'll be MAJORLY- surprised in the best way possible!

I brought back the episode guide for you!
    12. Silent Night – No D/L, but Linday breaks down in autopsy and we see that she was the sole survivor and witness in a crime.
    13. Obsession – No D/L and about 30 SECONDS of Lindsay!
    14. The Lying Game-- amazing episode. No direct D/L, but Danny saw Lindsay through the glass walls (because everyone inside was too blind to see. :lol: And we get to see that Lindsay writes a letter to Danny before she goes and then, he reads it and smiles to himself! :) Love the smile! and this was the episode Lindsay left... so no D/L from then.

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Thanks for the eppy list again Delia it's always fun to look back and see just how many fabulous D/L moments we've had! Our ship is SO happily sailing...I LOVE it! :D And we've got many more to add to this list very soon! ;)

And yeah phone sex convo...LOVE that D/L moment! That is classic and so HOT! :devil: Love that! :lol:

And uh yeah Delia hon, you sense a fight comin' on! ;) You're fabulous and cute, but don't you be stealing Danny away hon, or I'll be forced to whack ya! :lol: :lol:

Off to work, here's hoping today is better than yesterday was! :p

Peace out shippy buddies! ;)

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

er... hi! I'm just killing myself why am I not posting in this folder... I mean I'm an M&Ms shipper too... :p

anyway, hello...
    :D btw, does anyoneo have a cap of lindsay's letter? I would love to read that letter... can someone help? thanks.

7. SleepingBeauty

SleepingBeauty Dead on Arrival

TotallySandle09&mj0621

Welcome you 2!!!

@TotallySandle09: love your Banner and I love Sandle, too ;)

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Aud I love the Shakespeare quote...so beautiful... :)

LOL Mo that would exactly be how he reacted and there's no way she good have come up with a good excuse not to go through with it. :D So...yeah wedding...and we get to plan it! :lol:

I've once attended a very sweet wedding in an ancient village on the Italian west coast and I think that was the most beautiful wedding ever...the bride and groom walking to a pretty little church through the historic streets accompanied by their guests (just close family and friends). After the service a lovely diner, with singing and dancing in between the very many courses, in a restaurant overlooking the sea. I can just picture them having such a wedding...sweet, simple and beautiful... :D

kissme, thanks for posting that list again...great memories! :)

Welcome TotallySandle and mj0621. So nice to keep greeting new shippers. :)
    [​IMG]
    Lindsay's card...

[​IMG]
    ...and Danny reading it :D

He definitely tells her he misses her :D and he even winces a little when he hangs up the phone....aaahh! :(

9. TotallySandle09

TotallySandle09 Victim

OMG! Thank u so much, im really grateful for that!:)

And i definitely will read back few pages for the spoilers ASAP, i cant wait to know whats gonna happen with them!:D

She wrote a letter to him? i feel deja vu... ( i cant spell it sorry, if its possible my french is worse than my english :p) i think i saw it somewehere.

And im glad you like my signature... these two ships i mean DANNY & LINDSAY, and Sara & Greg are my faves, and i made a D/L wallpaper few weeks ago, maybe i will show it to you, if you'd like to see it, anyway it isnt as good as my Sandle ones unfortunately

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This will be posted in all the active shipper threads.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
    Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
    Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

11. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

i cant wait! Yeah. this is the ep where he calls her,im pretty sure. He winces?? Is he embarrased? Or thinks he's said too much? Im confused. :confused: And for the D/A moment thats supposed to happen-I really doubt its going to be major or anything, if they even keep it in. I dont know why TPTB put this in..we already know D/L are made for each other, and Id hate to see Angell used as some kind of leverage...but i dont think it will be bad-just some innocent flirting :) we all do it! Oh well, only a day left, ill just wait and find out what happens.

12. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Okay, I'm snowed in and I have no soda. :mad: This will be a bad couple of days.

That being said, I think it is time for a CSI:NY season 2 dvd marathon!! Delia's list really reminded me about some of the awesome scenes D/L have had... the beginning with Zoo York, Stuck on You, Fare Game, Super Men, and I swear I've watched RSRD at least a dozen times since Christmas. I could go on but it would basically be another list of Danny and Lindsay moments :lol:

Dutch, great imagery! I can picture that and it sounds lovely! My outlook on weddings has changed a bit (once bitten, twice shy, and all that jazz) and something like that sounds just right for them!

I am looking forward to the new ep tomorrow, too. It definitely sounds like a flungsty ep to me from the spoilers :D (luv ya flungsties!) But really, sounds like a good balance with angst and fluff and the whole ep (even the non-D/L parts ;)) sounds good.

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Awesome spoiler!
    Awww! Not you too! :lol: (Grabs Danny and runs away from Mo.
    Hey, nice to see you around here!

God, that spoiler's got me all worked up!

14. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Perhaps he winces because he feels bad about the whole Angell thing (I cannot wait to see how that will actually play out :p) or he's just in 'pain' because he misses Lindsay :(

And mercy you should definitely have that marathon, it will perhaps help you forget the snow and the lack off soda :)

And I agree that whole ep sounds great...but I admit that I can't what for the flungsty parts ;) and although we only get an itsy-bitsy D/L I'm guessing it will be great (the ep's airing on Valentine's Day after all :D).

And speaking of which...I see it's already way past midnight here so...happy Valentine's Day y'all...luv u!!

*hugs all D/L shippers*

15. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

Happy Valentine's Day!

I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode either. I have to see how it plays out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.