CSI Dark Motives Help Thread

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Guest, May 25, 2005.

1. snickers6908

snickers6908 Civilian

Re: CSI Dark Motive problem

hi, i just recently got this game, and thanks to your help, I passed the first level,

anyway, I'm now stuck on the third case, i don't know what else to do, I can't talk to anyone else, and I can't find a matching fiber to the one under the victom's nails, if you can help me, please email me at

snickers6908@yahoo.com , thanks

2. RoboticMuffin27

RoboticMuffin27 Dead on Arrival

What part are you stuck at exactly?

3. amy17brook

amy17brook Civilian

Yeh me too. You have to match a fibre which is supposed to be in the microscope but its not there. Think it might be a fault. But then my games in French and I only have basic French so maybe thats where I'm going wrong.

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

tah99 has asked for help with this problem:

5. tah99

tah99 Civilian

thamks to your help on the first case, i have now searched macladdens trailer, found the tape, put the spring together & interviewed macladden, but now im stuck again! can anyone please tell me where i can find the komawa???? thanks. Tah99.

6. tah99

tah99 Civilian

how do i get a search warrant for vegas motorcycles in the 1st case?

7. major_csi_fan

major_csi_fan Witness

I have got the partial fingerprint from the broken glass at the asylum and the partial from the spray can yet walkthrought tells me to combine them yet it won't work i double click on broken glass partial then drag the spray can partical but it wnt combine wat am i doing wrong

plz help i only need to do this to get master then i have master on every case

thanks

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

major_csi_fan asked:

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

CSI Files has posted a news article about the Dark Motives game for the Nintendo DS. Go here to read it. :)

10. mangostar

mangostar Civilian

~~~~~PLEASE HELP~~~~~~
    I am on case 4- Miss Direction, For some reason when the body is at the morgue, I zoom in on the lower chest wound and it won't let me take a Mikrosil impression. I have restarted the case twice now and followed a walk through exactly as is written and for some reason it's not working. It lets me zoom but I get no dialog from Nick as the walk through indicates or the arrow doesn't go green. I am so stuck!! Any suggestions?? I can't go further from here.
    I am also supposed to ask Heather if she fired the gun, and the question doesn't appear (both times)
    HELP asap would be appreciated!

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Meegz asked about the Dark Motives game for DS:

Anyone able to help? :)

12. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

The pictures from the video, did you give them to Greg? Because then they should be in the microscope. Put the pictures under the glass (it says input) and Catherine should be telling you something about them. Hope this helps a little..

13. leigh_ann

leigh_ann Civilian

IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!! Finally I found someone who knows what they are talking about!! Thank you so much for all the help! I love CSI and I thought I would be stuck there forever and never get to play the rest of the cases. :lol: I am so grateful! :D

14. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

in the first case i've used the nhydrin(sp?) to see the fingerprint but how do i collect it? thats where I'm stuck *headdesk*

15. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

Ok, I have the fingerprint on the evnelope and matched it to Cory, matched the primt on the tool to leslie, but in the interrogation she won't say anything else and neither will mccladden and i don't have enough evidece to get a warrant for cory. what am i missing?