Episode # 515 "Man Down" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 10, 2007.

1. csi_chick90

csi_chick90 Dead on Arrival

WTF?????????

did that doctor just say 'time of death'???
    oh no, oh no, oh no

2. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Im going to pretend that I didnt read that
    :)
    Countdown(for me in Hawaii)-3 Hours, 54 Minutes!

3. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

omgzzz. i'm freaking out.

i like callieghs assertiveness.

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Oh man... Im like so excited!!! I cant take this, you guys are posting about the episode as you watch it and Im just sitting here..waiting for another 3 Hours, 52 Minutes!!

5. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

It's okay he got resuscitated. I almost had a heart attack. Guh. If Delko dies I will quit CSI: Miami. I was really excited when I heard that the Clauvo Cruz character was coming back to the show -- I always liked him, even if he was a bit of a scumbag. I loved the dynamic that Horatio and himself had, and now having shot Eric there's an added bit of urgency.

This is a really intense episode.

And by the way -- these "one liner" comments that are being posted? The episode is taking place as we type. There's not much else people can write, you know?

6. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Sorry for the one-liners all. Well, I'm thinking, and I'll spoiler code (well, space) this just in case. And ILuvJonathanTogo- I'm still here, I got 2 hours 45 minutes! I'm not watching it- I can still just sit here as well.
    **SPOILER SPACE**

Okay. Horatio has been though it all, as Wyoming said. He lost his parents, brother, wife- brother again, in a way, and Speed. Now Eric's pronounced dead, and what does H do? I'm hoping he'll break down a bit. We've never seen H as we see him in people's fics, where he's emotional and raw and shows what he feels. I really really doubt it, but I hope for it! (H- TALK TO ERIC AS HE SLEEPS!)

*sigh* Sorry to everyone for the little party thing. It is exciting though. *giddily admist to being a freakazoid who can only find comfort from other freakazoids here, and continues to party*

countdown
    2 hours 40 minutes! I can't wait! :)

7. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

That Gibson was sooooooo gullible!

8. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

It's on. The first 15 minutes alone had me going :eek: :eek:

9. AshleyFirst223

i feel bad for H. and the whole team.

10. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

General Cruz, nooooooo!!!
    Now Clavo's going to get it. The anger in H's eyes after Clavo did that would be sharp enough to cut diamonds.

11. kiefer1221

kiefer1221 Civilian

Re: Episode # 515 "Man Down"

Does anyone know the name of the song or the artist that played at the beginning of the episode?

And the one that played at the half hour? It sounded like regina specktor....

12. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Guys there was an issue before- some people here on the west coast or in these time zones haven't seen it, and so I think they said we were going to spoiler code our posts until the ep has aired all over the US. I'm not a mod and I'm not really upset by spoilers but the mods might be, because that's what i heard earlier. SO, I'd just be safe and spoiler code anything that was in the episode until it's aired all over. Just a suggestion :)

Now, to the real stuff- SO EXCITED!
    countdown
    2 hours 28 minutes! YEAH!

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Fully understandable. However, the posting in here has been more than excessive, one-liners included. The play-by-plays of the episode are getting to be a bit ridiculous. This is still a discussion thread, and a messageboard. It is NOT a chat room.

So if everyone could please slow down a little in here, it would be greatly appreciated. Constant spam and disregard to the Board Rules will not be tolerated. Here is a refresher regarding spam:

Also as cainesugar stated, please be mindful of those who have not yet seen the episode. Even though this thread has a spoiler warning, there are timezones in the US that don't have the episode yet.

14. Sunrise

Sunrise Civilian

What's happening now?

15. AshleyFirst223

i have my tissues out. this is so depressing. i hope everything works out. as much as possible.