Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh, 9 more episodes left... :( That sucks. Thanks for clearing it up though. :D It made it MUCH easier! I don't know if I've mentioned this, but your icon makes me smile!

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Heh, I said that over in the Shipper forum and Radical made it into an avvie. I couldn't resist using it. :p

3. trishob

trishob Victim

I think that may be an error, I saw that, too, and it also listed that Kyle Gallner was going to be in Heart of Glass as well. I though it was a bit of a coincidence that two guests stars would be in back-to-back episodes (especially a perp--Ava--who was about to head to jail), so I checked the Futon Critic, and there wasn't any indication of either actor being in Heart of Glass. Here is the list of guest stars in Heart of Glass, according to the Futon Critic:

GUEST CAST

Elliott Bevins: Justin Hartley
    Kennedy Gable: Ashley Jones
    Emery Gable: Brian Hallisay
    Russell Ballard: Jason Olive
    Colleen Ballard: Brooklyn Sudano
    Rebecca Monin: Rachel Perry
    Mia Opal: Bar Paly
    Diane Langston: Nicole Mandich
    Nurse: April Nichole Ennis
    Justin McKinney: Jackson Davis
    Polygraph Examiner: Dan Warner

Might I add, it was like pulling teeth to get this info, Futon Critic's server was giving my browser all kinds of problems connecting to pages beyond the home page.

4. Asparagus

Asparagus Dead on Arrival

Interesting... 14?

5. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

^
    ^
    It also mentions three of her friends, not four as Lindsay stated in The Lying Game.

I remember someone mentioning (Im not sure if it was here) about a week ago that the casting for younger Lindsay was changed (back) to 18 years old instead of 14. So, Im pretty sure TV Guide got their summary early and printed it before the recent changes were made.

6. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I remember it being the other way around. The first spoilers mentioned that Lindsay was 18 when her FOUR friends AND a girl that worked there were killed (making her 28 now - which is already a bit hard to believe), then the casting started and they were looking for a 14 year old to play young Lindsay.

Since they made perfectly clear that it was 10 years ago when the massacre happened I cannot imagine that they think we buy it that Lindsay is 24 now...

*is very confused*

7. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

I went on a screed about this upthread and was assured that Lindsay was 18 at the time of the shooting. If it turns out that she was fourteen at the time and is now a mere 24, the writers will earn a giant FAIL in terms of credibility.

8. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Good Grief, the writers had better not try to make Lindsay out to be a mere 24. 28? Maybe. 30? Much more credible. 24? Nooooo way.

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Lindsay was supposed to be 18 when the murders happened. They were looking for a 14 year old to play an 18 year old Lindsay. Maybe that's where the confusion was. I know from my spoiler sources that it mentions over and over 18 year old Lindsay.

10. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

^^ ok good, lol. Im ok with linds being 28, even though its pushing it a little...but 24, i dont think so. :p and her friends were shot in a cafe? or was this another mistake? hmm..this is all very interesting :)

11. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

does tv guide list the march reruns? I still need to see Love Run Cold lol

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Not yet unless they post them on their website. The Futon Critic also posts them but they don't have them yet either. They haven't repeated it yet, so it's possible they will.

I think 28 is a bit too young but I guess her past wouldn't have worked out right if they made her older. There's no way she could be 24. Unless you graduate early, wouldn't she be 22 when she got out of college? We don't know (do we) if she went through any police academy (not all CSIs are cops) that would take at least 6 months, if not longer. She also said she'd been a CSI for three years in Montana, so there's no way she'd be 24.

13. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

^
    ^
    They aired LRC mid-Decemeber, so they might not air another repeat during the hiatus. But who knows, maybe they will.

14. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

I think they probably will because when they come back they have Danny/Lindsay working together. Just my opinion though, I don't know for sure.

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Thanks allstar12, that's the one they aired on a Tuesday night instead of Wednesday. I doubt they'll air it again. They've been repeating Season 2 episodes but I hope they repeat some S3. Raising Shane would be nice to see again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.