Episode # 515 "Man Down" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 10, 2007.

1. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

^^haha, wow i havent seen so many people being to happy to be naive. including myself, :)

you could always use spoiler boxes (even though this is a spoiler thread) for whoever sees the ep 1st, but w/e!
    well im back to NY!
    ciao :)

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

This is the spoiler section after all!! I think that if we *don't* tell people who can't see the ep what is going on then they may flip out on us! :lol:

I mean obviously some people won't to read but others may.

countdown
    1 hour 19 minutes :eek:

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Agreed with addictedtogreg. Please don't post details about the episode until after it has aired. We don't need a play-by-play during the episode. ;) (Which was happening last week) Or like goodnite_tonite stated, use the Spoiler Code or Spoiler Space.

Also, it's getting off-topic and spoilery in here. The episode has not aired and a lot of the information I've read up there should have been posted in the Spoiler Lab. Please be mindful of those who have to wait a few more hours to see the episode. Also, there shouldn't be a problem with posting the countdowns, but please add some substantial content to your posts. This is a messageboard not a chatroom. Thank you.

4. dying_for_delko

dying_for_delko Hit and Run

or we could torture them, but i know if it was me who had to wait i would end up very angry...

5. addictedtogreg

addictedtogreg Dead on Arrival

well then i think it should be settled that we use spoiler boxes cause then some people can read the epp. stuff, and others not. or someone should make an extreme spoiler thread to talk about an episode as it happens. I THINK MY IDEA IS PRETTY GOOD! wow, i'm naive)

6. Avalia

Avalia Hit and Run

Well now I'm feeling a little old after reading the last few posts ;)

I've already got everything set up to record and I'm patiently, (yeah right), waiting for this to start.

But anyway, bringing this back to topic because of what someone had asked about earlier...

I think this is an excellent, even though typical, idea for sweeps. My feeling is that it's going to bring back the excitement for everyone and hopefully recharge those that have been bored with it. I really think the storyline will prove to be interesting as well in this episode. I'm excited to see how H and Clavo battle it out and what all is said because I love how Clavo is extremely cocky. I lovvve it.

countdown
    1 hr 15 minutes!

7. dying_for_delko

cocky guys are sexy...

8. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Im so excited, yet very nervous to see this episode! I kept myself spoiler free so I could be completely surprised at what happens. I cant wait!
    CountDown: 5 Hours, 13 Minutes! (Hawaii time)

9. dying_for_delko

i bet it was a hard temptation to resist. i tried and failed

10. addictedtogreg

addictedtogreg Dead on Arrival

ohh cool, hawaii time! anyways, since w eare getting off topic(eek) anyways, i have a question, HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE AFTER DELKO GET'S SHOT THAT HE WILL RETURN TO WORK? AND ALSO, HOW WILL NATALIA DEAL W/ HIS SHOOTING?

11. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Wow you kept spoiler free ILuvJonathanTogo? Kudos to you- I don't know how you stood it, but however you did, great job and enjoy the episode! (It's sure to shock you- we've had time for the shock to dissipate)

Countdown (Geni, join in on the countdown, it's fun!)
    4 hours 4 minutes!

12. dying_for_delko

i don't know but that's an injury that probably takes some time. i am not a big fan of natalia so i hope she stays away.

13. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

OMG OMG!!! 1 hour and 2 minutes to go!!! I can't wait!!! I know what will happen but I am still nervous!!!

14. dying_for_delko

1 hr and 1 min. don't worry delko is strong, he can hold on

15. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Wow it's chatty. Well i'll answer the question, I'm really not trying to be chatty, just answering a question. :) Mods- I'm sorry.
    ~***SPOILER SPACE**~

He returns to work the next ep- it might be a few weeks or a month later. Or days. I don't know. As for Natalia- KEEP YE GRUBBY PAWS OFF! :)
    Seriously, I don't think she is a focal point. The promo shots had Cal, H and Ryan- that's all Eric needs. (well, his mum and dad)

countdown
    3 hours 55 minutes!