Episode # 515 "Man Down" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Ya, i live in ALberta Canada! Oil Country!

2. dying_for_delko

dying_for_delko Hit and Run

I can hardly stand waiting the 4 hours and 52 minutes I have left. The suspense is killing me!!!!!

3. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

What? I have 7 hours and 46 minutes left. *jumps up and down* So I can really hardly wait. *is ecstatic and attracts stares*

4. dying_for_delko

Wow, where are you at? I'd die if I had to live any longer than I already have to.

5. tropicalbaby

tropicalbaby Victim

okay you guys i'm new at this and i do apolygize....but yea i can't wait either....OMG....|(i did it right this time..lol\) but im soooooo glad eric survives i'm over here telling my sis about how she needs to be home before ten....so we can see it toghether...since she is so in love with him as I.....oh and i just recently got into the wholee CSI|:Miami last year i usually was just into The original CSI...I even got all box sets....but i really want to get the box sets for both Csi|:Miami and \CSI New York, but i can't find them in neither target or walmart...they use to have them there i remember seeing them...do any of yall can tell me where can i find them? i really would want to know..

6. dying_for_delko

soory, that was a little stalkerish. I meant like state.

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

If anyone does, it would go into the Spoiler thread and not be in this thread which is for "Man Down."

Exchanging episodes breaks copyright laws and is not permitted to be discussed on this message board

8. addictedtogreg

addictedtogreg Dead on Arrival

OMG! CAn't wait! i am very angry that he might die cause i think that he is definitely the best looking guy on the show (no offense to anyone who thinks differently) and if they do end up pronouncing him dead (without that last breath thing!) i think that they better have a new better looking guy to come to the show just to make up for it!

-only 4 HOURS 26 MINS!!!

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ok I am seriously starting to get edgy now....Not that I haven't been all last week and the weekend but now that the ep is soooo close I want to scream :lol:

I really hope we don't get let down with this ep considering all the hype but right now just want it to be on good or bad :D

countdown
    4 hours 26 minutes

10. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

LOL don't worry about it. Los Angeles. Which is very un-specific, so you'll never find me! We have like a million people! :lol:

11. CSI_CSIMiamifan

CSI_CSIMiamifan Prime Suspect

i would just like to say that i made it through the school day. although the only thing i was thinking about was CSI Miami and wishing it would just be 10 already.

Countdown: 4 hours and 15 minutes

12. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

CONGRATS! *does dance for CSI_CSIMiamifan* I'm so glad I'm not in school, with track system I go back March 5! *claps* Also glad people have picked up on the countdown- it's fun. Creates excitement. Too bad now you'll have homework *sighs* SO thankful for track system...

Is anyone here NOT watching CSIM? Also- I'm a fan of Smallville and weekly on the fansite I like for Smallville they post the ratings of the week's shows- CSIM is always #1 of the week, at least when there's a new ep! *throws confetti* YAY for CSIM! Anyways, back to the countdown.

countdown
    7 hrs 8 minutes

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I have no idea how I got through work :D Time seem to come a stand still there for a while but somehow it managed to be over and now I am *still* waiting. I feel like all I have been doing is waiting as far as this ep is concerned :lol:

countdown
    3 hours 57 minutes!!!!!

14. Avalia

Avalia Hit and Run

I barely made it through work, just to let everyone know. I ended up replaying the video in my office because I simply wanted to relive the excitement and get all prepared for this evening's events.

I'm going to be punching my pillow until he takes that gasp for air. Damnit.

countdown
    3 hrs 47 minutes

Edit: I cannot count for crap. There, my countdown is right. :lol:

15. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

i cant wait..... i think im gonna pass out soon... i hop i make it for the show lol... bought my chips and everything