CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

katpin31791
Wow...I never would have caught that. I'm pretty sure that 'daddy' won't be there to help a son that's not really his but rather help out H.

Unless my eyes were playing tricks on me(which wouldn't surprise me) I'm pretty sure that's what I caught when I watched a few shows I recorded. I rewinded just to make sure. LOL

Check Modern Day Gallery. That's the only place I know at the moment.
Thank you and good day. :p

Don't know if this has been posted here or not but, I saw previews for Mon show. Clavos daddy(so he thought) is on it & looks like Clavos out for revenge. I can't wait to see it. LOL

Is this 'Man Down' your talking about?

thanks for all the information.. :)

It's good that Eric would still be alive..Another man down dead wouldn't be accepted :( :rolleyes:..I look forward to seeing the episode and the other that follows..

Where does everyone get all these spoilers from? I guess I just look in the wrong places online, but anyway I'm just glad he doesn't die

Oh, I hope Clavo's ex-daddy hooks up with H to help. Wonder where Mama is?

umm that sounds wrong... clavos dad hooking up with H... thats just weird

'Mama' walked out on Daddy...because they had a fam scandal, Clavo wasn't his father's son. 'Mama' was with some other chico and they made Clavo. :)
Anyways...Clavo's dad was the reason H was able to put Clavo away...it wouldn't be bad if they were on the same team...but Daddy's not gonna have the chance...he's shot down by angsty Clavo. :) So, yeah.
But please someone tell me if they have any info on whether another CSI or anyone is killed or injured. It really looked that way from the promo.

i jus cant wait!! XD~ omigosh.. eric getting shot is enough, we don't need anymore drama.. LOL.. i dont think id be able to handle it! :D

The video definately is omg! Don't watch it if you absoultely hate being spoiled. Also, you may not be able to contain yourself and wait until tomorrow. I'm about to go insane just from waiting

I'm going to try and watch that video... I really hope my computer cooperates with me. If not, I'll be unable to handle myself until tomorrow night.

Ahhh it's so close!

It's not working. :( Anyone wanna describe it for me? Haha.

Edit: I finally got it to work! The quality wasn't good because I have a crappy internet connection but I heard everything. This is gonna be a good one, I can't freakin' wait! :D

I can't site my spoiler due to copyright and whatnot blah blah blah

Damn, it's monday already?

I can't watch the video. Y'all are driving me crazy! What's going to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back