Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ruzila, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

Thanks, CSIWanabe. Keppler was okay, I was just starting to like him a little wee bit and then they up and killed him, but... <shrug> I can YoBling in peace now. Actually, I can't. Because it's been a whole season and a half and WARRICK IS STILL NOT DIVORCED! What up with that?
    As a future reference, though, the moderators can get a little irritated if you quote big long posts like that sometimes. Some people have slower connections and it takes longer to load the more shiny things like that there are on the board. <cough> If that makes any sense. Retreating to my smut corner now.

2. samjojo_011

samjojo_011 Hit and Run

liked keppler, but yobling is back, and ready for action *yells*
    YOBLING ROCKZ!!

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This will be posted in all the active shipper threads.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
    Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
    Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

4. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

I am so disappointed in all of you. The second page. Gosh. We're all supposed to constantly squee like psychotic fangirls (which is exactly what we are) and bombard imaginary powers-that-be with subconscious desires to get Warrick a divorce. I can see it now...
    <Catherine, in a bathrobe and slippers, has just woken up. She looks through the peephole in her front door. Warrick is standing on her doorstep.>
    Catherine: OHMYGOD. <fangirl squee> <opens door> Hey. What's up?
    Warrick: Can I-
    Catherine: Yes! <stands aside, lets him in> <bouncy>
    Warrick: Look, umm... I kinda need somewhere to stay. Can I crash here?
    Catherine: (thinking: If I agree too quickly, he might be suspicious.) Why would you need to?
    Warrick: The wife... was... um... in bed. With someone else.
    Catherine: Ouch. I know how that feels. Well, the couch and all the bedrooms are taken, but you can share with me if you want. What goes around comes around, but twice as hard...
    Warrick: I doubt that.
    Catherine: How do you mean?
    Warrick: The wife was in bed with a woman.
    Catherine: You didn't stay to watch? What moral fortitude! Come here! <jump>

5. Helluin

Helluin Victim

This may be a stupid question, but I'm new to CSI shipping. Why is this ship called YoBling? Most of the others are a combination of names, but this one isn't.

6. TRiBaLfUNK

TRiBaLfUNK Dead on Arrival

I'm starting to hate TPTB. I was so excited about "THE" spoiler and it lead to nothing but a huge disappointment.

Fallen Idols was a good episode, it was nice to see Warrick have more screen time HOWEVER we never heard about the big D.

At all.

:(

I'm starting to feel like our precious YoBLING is being tossed away into obscurity.

7. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I'm also dissapointed that there has been no Yo Bling at all, but I do still believe that TPTB will continue with the storyline once, they've fore-shadowed too much for that, also in the press...I'm just afraid it's gonna be next season. Or worse, the season after that.

8. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

The YoBling is probably going to be extinct for a while until whatever TPTB is bulding up to for GSR happens so sadly, I agree it will probably be next season but we waited 7 years we can wait one more :-(

9. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Hey, i'm egg :) *shakes hands*
    I have always loved the chemistry of these two, and I thought I would just share with you my love! :D
    So I live in England, and not totally up to date on stuff, but is it true that there are rumours about Warrick getting a divorce? I think I read it somewhere.
    I am primarily a GSR shipper, but I do also ship these too, that is why i haven't posted in here :) Sorry, *ducks*
    Umm, I'm not really 'qualified' to answer this, but umm, I am guessing that 'yo' is because that is what Warrick says, and Bling because of the episode 'cool change' when Catherine phones that suspect up, and says "a little bling bling" or something like that. Am I right? Kind of guessing :rolleyes:
    I agree. :( The thing is, it took so long for them to decide to play out the relationship between Grissom and Sara, that I suppose they will be very reluctant to put to of the other main characters together. :( CSI is focused on the forensics, which makes it so different from other shows (like GA), if they start playing out relationships all over the place, then they may think that they are distracting from the main aspect of the show. So, unfortunetely, we might not get to see this on screen. Although there is the possibility that we could get more of the earlier episode flirting later on this season, that I love so, so dearly :D *sigh* Ooooh :eek: ,had a thought, wouldn't it be great if they did a WtG on us, and had GSR on a double date with YoBling!! :eek: That would make my little shipper soul ecstatic! :lol:

ok, so I promise I will come back in the future :) May be sooner than even I think :lol:
    toodles

10. butterflylove206

hey don't worry about it, my OTP is GSR too :p

yes the rumors are true although they haven't mentioned it a whole lot. When we found out about it it was one of those 'blink and you miss it' conversations stuck in the middle of a disscusion of the case

eeek, a double date on screen? *faints at the thought*

11. samjojo_011

samjojo_011 Hit and Run

hey guyz jus showin YOBLING sum luv

12. butterflylove206

does anyone know how that name got started? YoBling I mean? Shouldn't someone be getting royalties every time someone types it :lol:

13. maricejayo

maricejayo Witness

^^ Yeah! like authors right,
    I set all my friends and there boyfriends names like that, and each time they say it, they think of me! :)

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i've got a pending question. which episode Warrick and Cath hugged after Cath was attacked at a crime scene? i'm sure y'all know that, but i just cannot recall the name of the ep. thanks.

15. maricejayo

maricejayo Witness

^^ A little Murder!
    Memoral eppie :) I cried

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.