Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Hi :D

so we didn't get any snickers last night... but Nick held a little baby, that was cute :D

but I'm happy in knowing we will get our Snickers episode... it will come :)

and well... that's all I have for now :D

good night my fellow Snickers!!

2. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

Nick and the baby was so sweet! I swear, that image alone started the fanfiction plot bunnies running around my head all over again. I think fatherhood looks good on Nick. I don't care how weird that sounds. Last night, I made three new Snickers banners. I couldn't help it. :D Now I'm going to make some more...

3. CraneFalconGCR

CraneFalconGCR Witness

Nick held a baby in his arms. Awww that sounds so cute and adorable. I bet Nick and Sara would make awesome parents together though i can imagine Sara would have to be the one who disciplined them as i can see their kids twisting their father around their little finger lol.

4. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

I wonder what would happen, actually. People who were abused as children, sadly, often become abusive themselves, or actually never marry for fear that they'll become abusive. It's sad, but apparently it happens a lot. So I'm wondering what would happen as far as Sara being the main disciplinary in the family. I don't see her becoming abusive, so maybe she'd be extremely passive. Who knows? Personally, I see Nick as being the disciplinary because he's no-nonsense, but I think he would love his (their) kids to bits anyway. That's my empty speculation, anyway.

5. CraneFalconGCR

CraneFalconGCR Witness

But was Sara actually abused? I always thought she had witnessed her mother and father arguing and being physically abusive with one another before the mother killed the father and that's why Sara was put in foster care with her brother?

But anyway i can see both Sara and Nick being great parents together sharing their respective roles as mother and father and absolutely doting on their kids.

6. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

Come to think of it, I don't think we really know if Sara herself was abused. I know that the parents were abusive and that the mother killed the father, yes, but I always assumed that Sara was abused too. Hmmm... Whatever the case may be, if the parents were abusive towards each other, I think that qualifies as mental abuse towards Sara. I'm not sure, though, I'm not a psychologist. Either way, I agree with you. If they had kids together, which they should, they'd be completely and utterly fantabulous parents.

7. inmydirection

inmydirection Prime Suspect

... holy crap. i have not been here in... well, gosh, FOREVER. :( i kinda just stopped doing anything related to csi after the whole... you know. ahem. shite, the only episodes i've watched were the ones where grissom was gone.

aside from that, i'd like to say that i'm diggin' the current thread name. it's adorable. :)

but, umm ... not much else to say aside from HI GUYS I MISSED YOU.

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This will be posted in all the active shipper threads.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
    Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
    Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

It would be nice if they went into Sara's history alittle. I always wondered too if she was just a witness to the abuse or if she was ever a part of it. Nick would understand and it a good opposite on that front to help her deal. ;)

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I do think that she would come to someone who really understands if she was abused. Doesn't matter if he was older when it happened to him. She just needs someone who has delt with pain and has survived through it.

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm sure they will go in Sara's past pretty soon. Nick will understand her the way he was abused in the past, like his babysitter's abused him.

We don't know if Sara's dad hurt her or not, that was cause her mother to killed her father.

12. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

Hello Snickers :)

I posted a new SNickers story:
    hope you read and review.

-pandora-

Edited to remove link to M rated fic

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It is against board rules to post links to fanfiction that is rated about PG-13. You can either PM the link or tell them where it is but you can't link to it.

14. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

^^ I know but it completely slipped my mind. sorry

anyone who wants to read the story, it's up at fanfiction net, called 'Epiphany'

15. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi all :D and a Happy Snickers Valentines to you all :D

ok heres to some Snickers on Thursday :D

SMW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.