CSI NY returning to Australia screens finally!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by crankyjules, Feb 11, 2007.

1. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

Monday 12/2, 9.35pm, channel 9.

Although you might not have KNOWN about it had you not been watching the cricket this Sunday afternoon. :lol:

Don't know about the rest of you but I haven't seen a promo at ALL. Not one. The only notice I've got was one of the announcers on the cricket Sunday afternoon telling us that it was going to be on. Ran and checked the TV guide and sure enough - but have NO idea whether we're finally seeing the end of season 2 or what.

I swear Channel 9 are getting cheaper and nastier in the promotion of this show :lol: No ads - just a sports announcer in the middle of a game. That's just skanky :lol:

2. Tarragon

Tarragon Dead on Arrival

Wow, Channel 5 in the UK went advertising crazy for the start of season 3 and I suspect the VT editor who put together the trailer has a bit of a thing for Stella. ;)

3. crankyjules

Finally some advertising!! A few hours before it was due to hit the screens at least :lol: And whoever is responsible for the promos in Oz seems to have a thing for Danny/Lindsay. It was all about that :rolleyes:

I'm still pissed off with them. The promo said "brand new season" and I was livid thinking they were ditching the last 3 eps of season 2 which we haven't seen yet. But no, tonight's episode was Stealing Home. They are trying to pass off part of Season 2 as Season 3 [​IMG] to Channel 9.

They gave a good promo for next week's Heroes. And for now, looks like sticking to Monday night. And what's more, no word of CSI or CSI Miami returning as yet. Maybe they're waiting to play catch up with this one.

They won me over tonight though because there was a goody at the end - a Season 1 repeat of the blowfish episode (whateverthatwascalled).

4. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

It's not the new epis, its the last three epis of season two..:(....my letter to channel 9 must of worked?! :p

But I finally get to see "Heroes" Not that I want to, but I have to, my baby girl is gonna get killed and burnt to a crisp! *bawls*

5. crankyjules

Yeah I know. I've seen them a few times over, but it's the principle of the thing, you know? Trying to pass them off as season 3, whether I've seen them or not. Lots of people haven't.

Arrogant buggers. Supremely arrogant. As if we wouldn't know :rolleyes: