Welcome to the FANFICTION LAND!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sissi59100, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Tarragon

Tarragon Dead on Arrival

Hi everyone, I'm Tarragon, I'm 33 (does that make me old for a fan-ficcer?) and I've written X-Men fan fic for a Marvel fan site in the past. This is going to be my first attempt writing CSI fan fic.

My favourite CSI is New York but I'm not going to tackle any of the usual ships. I'm currently working on a plan to give my favourite M.E Sid Hammerback a more in-depth past than we get on the show. :)

2. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Hey Tarragon *wave* And cool fic idea, I personally have always wondered about Hammerbacks past! :D

~xJemmax~

3. ijustwannadance

ijustwannadance Dead on Arrival

*waves to both* Hi :) ^ I completely agree. It sounds great! I can't wait to read it ;)

4. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Welcome here Tarragon, make yourself confortable and hope you'll have fun here with us .
    Don't worry you're not too old to be a fanfic writer, actually there is no appropriate age regarding fanfiction and you know most of the time, mature writer are the best ones ;)

Just one thing: no story over the PG-13 meter!

5. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Waves at Tarragon! Welcome to Fan Fic Land. No worries about age. If it makes you feel better I am 33 going to be turning 34 in a few more weeks. I always say age is a state of mind. I participate in a couple of role plays and love to write fics though my muse has been hiding of late. Ah, real life...he he. Hope to see you around. :D ;)

6. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I've already posted fanfics on here as well as poems in the poetry section, so I'm not necessarily new, but what the hey, I'll do it anyway.
    I don't give my real name on the Internet, so EyeHeartH is just fine with me. :) I'm going to be 20 soon and I write exclusively 'CSI: Miami' and 'Full House' fanfics. Thus far I've only done DuCaine fics and poems, so if you don't like that ship, you may not want to read mine :lol: For this site, I've submitted three poems in the poetry thread and three fics: 'Chinese Food and An Old Pair of Jeans', 'Where "10-7" Left Off' and 'Beyond "Under Suspicion"'. I also submit on ff.net, where you can find my 'Full House' fics as well (as of current I only have one of them posted, which won me an award back in the good ole days of the Full House Forever forums).

I don't want to provide the ff.net link on this thread because I do have some mature fics on there and I think it would be breaking forum rules if I provided the link because of that fact, so if you're interested in reading my other fics and you're old enough to read them, PM me and I'll give you the link.

7. xTriggerx

xTriggerx Witness

Hey im Kendall

you can call me Kendall or Trigger ot Trigzy or Pepper or that creepy lurker from across the room :)

im a young fic writer... a newbie if you will

I write CaRWash and with OC

IM writting a fic where the csi miami people are in high school. With my OC Rougerell Faraday. Eventually Eric/OC, and CaRWash maybe others

the other one im writing has Speed and Ryan both in it. My OC Diannie Trigerra, or Trigger, is Speeds best friend. Eventually Ryan/OC Talleigh and Eric/Valera

if you want to read them here is my *link* www.fanfiction.net/~xTrigzy

every thing is T so its not over the rating limit :) maybe you guys can help if im doing anything wrong

<3 kendall

8. sissi59100

Welcome here Kendall, hope you will enjoy your trip here on our land ;)

9. xTriggerx

xTriggerx Witness

he he thanks sissi(you dont mind i dropped the numbers do you?) im sure i will enjoy it here. i think i get along with other crazed csi lovers :D

10. sissi59100

I REALLY REALLY don't mind at all ;)

11. deathgirlxx

deathgirlxx Victim

I haven't actually written any fanfics yet, but I'm particularly interested in writing some about LV...focussing on Grissom of course. I'm willing to write ones about people other than Grissom, but I'm practically addicted to him <3...so...yeah. I'm probably going to start writing one though, 'cause I saw this part of the forum and thought 'Oh my god I should so do that.'

12. sissi59100

Great!! We love readings fics from new writers :D

Good Luck!

13. Ramy

Ramy Civilian

I have started a CSI series on Fanfiction.com. the first part is very greg centric but the second story is focusing a lot on the other characters as well. anywho, feel free to check it out.

A Lesson in Rebellion - Set in the aftermath of Fannysmackin'.How does Greg react to the fact he killed someone and how does he deal with the new CSI when he discovers she wants his job? However Greg begins to realise there is more to worry about than his job, his life being one

Tomorrow's Another Day - Sequel to A Lesson in Rebellion. Greg's trying to come to terms with his abduction and get his life back on track but between his normal life, an overbearing job and a sociopathic murderer can he do it?

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ames449

14. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

*walks in*

Hey.. I'm Christel, 22 from Holland. I write a lot of fanfic. Usually romance between Cath&Sara with some heavy subject underlining it. Sometimes I write some easy stuff.

Some of my work is already linked to in another thread, one is already posted here and I am still thinking about posting another but since the subject is rather heavy I am thinking about the rating.

15. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

I think I am oficially the oldest here. I am 35 and my name is Michelle (smacks self on forehead and says "duh"). I am mostly interested in CatNip, although I really like all types of pairings except slash.

I have written a few stories, mostly for me. Haven't had a place to post them until I found this site. Most of them are fluffy and a little bit of suspense and romance thrown in for good measure.