H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Hey All,
    I totally hear ya about missing the "good ol' days" of Seasons 1 &3 - H&C had such great chemestry, and they really let it fizzle out - I would say the "end" was around the time of "Under Suspician" - after that ep, Ducaine was no more:( It's kinda sad, b/c it was around that episode that I really started to think H&C should be together - I remember reading on some CSI fan site at the time that it was like they had "hand s*x" in that episode LOL. Ah, good times...

I know a lot of us are hoping for some nice moments in next week's episode. I had this scene in my head that I jotted down and turned into a fanfic. It's definitely angsty, but it's something I could totally see happening. If anyone is interested I posted it in the fanfic forum - It's called "On The Brink" - but warning, there's spoilers from "No Man's Land" and "Man Down."

Here's the link:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Number=1090412#Post1090412

Catch you guys later
    :)

2. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hi!! Look, I'm a Rookie now!! :D

Nice Valentine's scenarios!! And right now, I'm thinking as well as all that... HOT-TUB!!! :devil:

@ BG: I can be cheeky sometimes... you know you love it!! :D And please do that manip! That could be our center-piece for Valentine's Day!! I'm obsessed with that holiday, but it makes for perfect romantic scenarios!! :) :D

@ EyeHeartH: That is such a beautiful scene right there. And I agree. Horatio can't be tough and hard-boiled forever. He will breakdown, and personally, I hope it's Calleighs shoulder he cries on. And don't think I want to see him cry, but his resiliance is superhuman st this point, dont'cha think? And Calleigh too. Like "Under Suspicion", she was a pillar of strength, and he so needs that, and so much comforting. Give the man a hug, come on!! He needs all the cuddles he can get after the time he's been through! And Calleigh too. Isn't it strange that the both of them have been through such hell, and need someone beside them to take away all the pain. That's what is so perfect about Horatio and Calleigh. They're both strong individuals, and would draw on each others strength to survive. That's how I'd see their relationship developing, if they ever get past the last couple of hurdles. Only a matter of time... then it's DUCAINE GLORY!!

@ Mo: Of course you love Calleigh, who doesn't?? That part of Season 1 I'm dreading, but they both have equally brilliant moments, which I love! Calleigh smiled a lot back then, have you noticed?? :( But her grin is coming back with a vengeance, and sure enough, I'll bet she'll be smiling at H! :) I loved Horatio in 'Entrance Wound', and how he cleared Cole Judson. That study of fingerprint forgery was so cool! Apart, they're great, but TOGETHER, they're even better!! :D

*starts dancing too* 'A few times I've been around that track, so it's not just gonna happen like that, cause I ain't no hollaback girl, I ain't no hollaback girl!'

And a word about TPTB not writing DuCaine scenes:
    Let me hear you say,
    This sh** is bananas
    B-A-N-A-N-A-S
    this sh** is bananas
    B-A-N-A-N-A-S
    Again, this sh** is bananas
    B-A-N-A-N-A-S
    This sh** is bananas
    B-A-N-A-N-A-S

If these lyrics are deleted, that's okay by me. You know what I mean.

I have another DuCaine scene coming up, so I'll keep you posted.

Hey miamirocks, must check that out. Thanks for the link! Anything DuCaine related is welcome here!!! :D

Bye!!
    :)

Before I forget, I've just updated, so here's the link:

CSI: DuCaine

Bye now!!

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Yeah, *shakes finger at Yelina* Not this time, Y! :lol:

You're right, I do love it :D I loved it when you did that PG13 Shmex scene in CSI:DuCaine... :devil: But I have to be careful now, I have a Selene style leather coat and I dont wanna end up having to be stitched into it like Olivia Newton John into those leather pants on Grease :p :lol:

Also....it'll be my first Manip....so I'm most likely going to be really crappy at it haha.....can I just do a sketch of Calleigh as an angel :lol: If I can make a 10-foot Vanessa Ferlito, I can certainly do this :D

Hehe......hmmm......if I was to do a CSI: Horatios Angel sketch......what should Calleigh be dressed in? *thinks guttery thoughts* I'm no use, even to myself at the moment :p

4. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

A form-fitting strapless black dress :D

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Who says she has to be dressed? Sorry, had to say it *giggle* :devil: I didn't see, did we get much DuCaine last ep? I'm going to watch it Monday so I can watch the new ep with little waiting. On Demand is good for that.

6. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Oh you know how to make me smile, don't you? :p

*BG giggles too* haha.....I love that :p but this is a PG13 site, so I can't do that :lol:

7. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

No DuCaine...hoping that the events of next week will change that, though.

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

My evil little DuCaine, you better give me something other then angst next week or I'm gonna play whack a mole and blackmail you!

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Whack a mole?! hmmm....I have that game too :p

*dances for new icon* lol I'm just in a good mood :D

EDIT: and if you're talking about turning DuCaine into "Whack-a-mole", wouldn't it be "Whack a Miami Sex God/Godess" ? :lol:

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww congrats hon! Very cool! :D

Oh holy DuCaine Gutter! :devil: Talk about a hot thought Emer! Yummy, love that! :D

Lol, yup hon I agree! In fact I'd say, apart they're great...together they're BRILLIANT! ;)

That's right DuCaine, you listen to Lynny! She whacks hard, so I wouldn't be going against what she says! :lol: (Pssst, love that your wanting DuCaine fluff! :D )

11. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

I don't know what I'm doing posting up in here, I don't even watch CSI: Miami anymore, but I felt I just had to say: H and Calleigh suit each other. He's all angsty and brooding and whatnot. She's all angsty and brooding and whatnot. They can mingle. It'd be like, "Corny comment to kick off episode. Alliteration. Calleigh's in trouble. Horatio to the rescue! Corny warm-and-fuzziness. Opening credits. Contrived plotline in the background. Nobody's paying attention because Calleigh and Caine won't stop their angsty, brooding flirting. Calleigh kicks ass. Horatio kicks ass. Commercials. Swabbing, other innuendo. Commercials. Veiled, angsty references to angsty pasts. Tears. Cornyness. Contrived plotline. Explosions. Commercials. Calleigh looks pretty; Cornyman drools. Fluff. Eyesex; bedroom scene. Roll credits." That totally works.
    And Moriel? Hugh Laurie is damn fine. :p

12. CSIWisconsin48

CSIWisconsin48 Hit and Run

^^ too funny, i agree completly, they are bananas! :p

how about calleigh is dressed as an angel and Horatio in leather chaps.. :devil: jkjk

i'll let them use mine, but i'll secretly set up my video camera and blackmail TPTB with it...and mybe i'll show you guys...*ponders thought*

13. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hi!! So nice to see everyone here! :D

Ooohhh... PTB, you're in trouble!! :devil: To coin a phrase, 'Rule number one, DO NOT mess with Lynn, or she'll whack you into the next century!!' :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist! And hooray for DuCaine fluff! :D :)

OMG, Crysthala, that is hilarious!! :lol: :D So true!! We WANT that to happen!! And that is all that happens in any of my scenes, 'cos we don't care about the others!! Well, they have minor parts, but it's Horatio and Calleigh that make the show for us!! Then another eppie would have fluff instead of angst! Perfect! That made me smile! :) And you know you're welcome here anytime. We love hearing other people's views on DuCaine, CSI: Miami fans or otherwise. Drop in anytime!! :)

What you've said has raised a good point. Calleigh and Horatio are the centerpiece of the Miami cast. They keep the team and the show together. Don't they deserve a bit of happiness?? But I think along that road there will be angst and tension and drama, but that will make it all worth it in the end when we have sweet fluff and sweet smut for everyone!! :D

@ BG: A pic of Calleigh as an angel, that would be so fitting, since she is an angel!! :) She'd have to wear all-black, of course! :D A gorgeaus dress, and have her hair curled!! With smoky eyes and red lipstick. If she wore that for a date, and Horatio came to pick her up, and if he was waiting for her to come down, it would go something like this...

Cal: Horatioooo...
    H: Yes? (looks to the door)
    *jaw scrapes the floor* Homina... *gulp* You... look... beautiful...
    Cal: Thanks, Handsome. You see...
    (walks up to him)
    I never forgot that all-black comment...
    H: I can see that... gorgeaus... ready to go?
    Cal: Mmhmm...

And off they'd go for their perfect date!! :D For a moment there, he couldn't breathe!! :devil: Hee hee!

How is everyone holding up for the eppie tomorrow?? I am on tenterhooks! Waiting... waiting... waiting!! :mad: I have some more piccies for you tomorrow to calm your nerves! Set to a great song! :)

@ Kelsey: Hey!! I was feeling in a Gwen Stefani mood, that should be our chant!! And leather chaps??!! OMG, the image!! Guttery goodness!! And PLEASE let me help you in that blackmail scheme!! :devil: Anything to make TPTB see how HOTT DuCaine are. Bet they'd set the camera on fire!! *sizzle* :D :)

I've just thought of something romantic that has been plaguing me the last few days... so I'll post it in the CSI: DuCaine thread, and put the link on here. Back in a second...

*whizzes off to type at record speed*

There we go!! Only took me... 15 minutes!!

Read me... YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!

You'll love this one!! Trust me!! ;)

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I was thinking of adapting an S1 promo....:lol: Meh......if anyone could find me a curly haired promo pic so I dont go completely spazz on the hair ('cause I normally do :p) I will love you forever! :D

15. Cova

Cova Witness

Bullet_Girl I know you have probably heard this from everyone but lovely icon. <3 :cool:

Crysthala Yes to all of the above. :D I'd love to see that happen, as would the rest of the shippers of this pairing would like to I'm sure.

At current I'm freezing sitting here in the basement at the computer even though the heat is on!! :eek: But anyways, as for what the duo would do for Valentine's Day?

I could so see Horatio doing something wonderfully romantic for his lady love like maybe leaving her a little treasure map to follow by leaving her little notes here and there that eventually lead Calleigh back to Horatio where he has put together a special surprise for her.

Or even still, I could so see Alexx somehow involved in planning a little Valentine's Day surprise for them both; she arranges to meet up with pair some place for dinner to discuss something important or work related neither of the pair taking into account what day it is. But later, instead of meeting up with them, Alexx backs out at the last moment and instead surprises the pair with a romantic candlelight dinner; Alexx herself having been the one who orchestrated the plan the whole time. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.