Catherine and Keppler #1: Not Used To Faking It

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Mog, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Josoyjo

Josoyjo Dead on Arrival

Re: Catherine and Keppler

totally agree.. he looks so different..

2. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

He looks so hot. That's what the beard is. It's hot and it sets off his eyes. Yum. I love his eyes.
    Catherine was totally digging on Keppler, and Keppler was totally digging on Catherine, and he probably would have been a great padre for Lindsey, and I was just starting to like him, and why did TPTB have to kill him? Argh. And Warrick still needs his divorce.

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I really liked him too
    and I knew off the bat that he wasn't going to stay long
    I am upset that they killed him off

Him and Cath could proably have had a good relationship once she got to know him better, I think she would look beyond what he did back in Trenton because he did it for the right reasons and ultimately he died for it

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This will be posted in all the active shipper threads.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
    Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
    Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

5. spasticfangirl

spasticfangirl Hit and Run

I knew he was only going to be on for four episodes before the first one. I saw an interview with Schreiber on one of the morning shows, but I thought for sure he would appear occasionally throughout other episodes.

and by the way, I missed "Meet Market" (or was it meat?),Did I miss anything good? The VCR screwed up my tape. :mad:

6. spasticfangirl

spasticfangirl Hit and Run

I Found another Keppler/Catherine fic
    Mike
    short and sweet

This pairing really needs a shipping name...
    mm..how about KeWii! (like the fruit)

7. bookworm1973

bookworm1973 Dead on Arrival

From the look on Keppler's face after Cath left the locker room, I wondered if he thought there might have been a chance of something there and now everything seemed to be falling apart. They did seem to have a good working chemistry in the previous episodes. And the way Cath keeps begging him to stay with her and to hang on - I admit I had tears in my eyes, too. Mike's final "Sorry" seemed to have so much behind it - sorry to Amy and to the guy he killed, but also sorry for all his other mistakes, sorry for the problems he caused the team, and maybe even sorry for what he and Cath could have had and were losing.

I'm sorry to see Keppler go with no chance to see him again. If I were TPTB, I would have the paramedics try one more time in the ambulance and tis time bring him around, but he tells them not to tell anyone. Then Cath finds out anyway, but agrees to keep his secret.

Mike + Catherine = MiCa (sure would've sparkled I think)

8. ladyhunter

I agree
    his "I'm sorry" had so much behind it and I don't think he knew either he was going to fall for Catherine.
    I think their relationship working or other kinda grew after the first episode he was in
    He knew Cath trusted him after Redrum even though she stated over and over how much she didn't like lying to her team and she said too that they would figure out the Reverse Forensics
    but she was still drawn to him and I think that said something to him, that there could have been something between them
    and she did see through him and how he was trying to make amends
    she figured it out I think when he called her to say "I'm sorry"
    that's why she went to the hotel room

Why did they have to kill him off? I said in the Keppler thread I would have liked to see how the dynamic would have been in the lab with him and Grissom

9. forensics_girl

forensics_girl Witness

Hi.
    I'm still in shock that they killed off Keppler! It's not fair!
    Anyway, I think Catherine and Keppler make a really nice couple-all that chemistry! And that "fake it" line? Uh, flirting much? LOL.
    I wish there were more fan fics out there about these two...I would write some myself, but then again, I'm not very good at writing.
    *sigh*

10. ladyhunter

I agree they did have good Chemistry
    I'm not sure if the writers inteded it that way, they could have not had them interact at all or the writers could have had Keppler and Cath be very cold and strickly professional towards each other

but they didn't
    I felt they had a 'thing' for each other since the beginning
    he had a 'aura' about him that was capitvating and she was...

11. Lionheart07

Lionheart07 Dead on Arrival

Ah!I have been looking everywhere for some Keppler/Willows fics,and theres just none out there.I've already read those two post above,but I was looking for an actual relationship,not what could have been.Maybe one where Keppler suvives the shooting.

Anyway,I decided to write one.I need a beta,check over in the fanfiction forum under the beta thread for more details,and PM me if you're interested.

Back to subject,I was very upset when Keppler died.I missed the first two episodes he was in.My friend told me about them,and it made me hate him,then I watched the third one,and hated him further,then I watched the last one,and loved the guy.I felt so bad for him,and I really think the writers should have kept Liev for a few more episodes just to give the character time to develop.

Just those two episodes made me go buy the Omen 666.The new one BTW.Liev Schreiber (Keppler) is the main character,and he is wonderful in it.Has anyone here watched it yet?

12. forensics_girl

forensics_girl Witness

:eek:

YAY! I can't wait to read it Lionheart07! I'm sure it will be GREAT! A relationship between Catherine and Keppler! What joy! :)

I'm tempted to go watch "Omen 666" because Leiv Schreiber is in, but...I'm not into horror movies...too scary! :lol:

Well put hhunter! Exactly what I was thinking! I mean, they could have been distant and cold to each other, but they didn't! And I'm so glad they didn't! They definetly had a thing for each other from the beginning...maybe it was the fact that Keppler was so mysterious that sparked an interest in Catherine...:lol:

13. Lionheart07

Lionheart07 Dead on Arrival

"YAY! I can't wait to read it Lionheart07! I'm sure it will be GREAT! A relationship between Catherine and Keppler! What joy!

I'm tempted to go watch "Omen 666" because Leiv Schreiber is in, but...I'm not into horror movies...too scary!"

Hey,thanks for that,but there won't be one if I can't get a beta.My oringinal plan for a chaptered fic was corrupted when I was just messing around last night writing,and I think I'm just going to do a smutty one-shot,but I dunno.Still need that beta either way.

As for the Omen,its not scray.Its just creepy...very creepy.I don't like scary movies either,but I loved this one.Plus,if you like Liev,then you will love the movie.

14. forensics_girl

forensics_girl Witness

Oh no! Please please PLEASE write a chapter fic about these two! You sound like a really good writer! Don't give up! *runs off to find a beta*

LOL. If it's just 'creepy', then I'll go check it out. I think I can handle 'creepy'. :D

15. ladyhunter

yes do write a fic, I'd love to read what everyone else interpitation of their relation would be

I had a fic come to me too, about how it only too a look from her to him to know that she was captivated by him
    and he didn't have to tell her to go along with the Reverse Forensics she would have done it anyway for him
    you know "as long as we catch the bad guy.."

I really didn't want to like this ship as much as I do either ...

the writers did something right about having them create a spark between them :)