CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by June_85, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

Oh completely with you. I always hoped that she (Aiden) might come back but then they soon put a stop to that hope! I just loved her NY-er sassy taken no crap strong female role.
    Linsay is too 'little girl trying to please teacher' IMO. All look at me look at me I figured it out. And the way they have her drag out any clues she figures out is annoying. I'm hoping that one of the new female characters this season will bring with her a little touch of Aiden and be a bit ballsy.

2. Sara_Sidle_Lover

Sara_Sidle_Lover Hit and Run

Tonight's episode was great Much better than the premiere.

Lindsay was great again tonight.loved the part where she was in the air-vent thing, there was something quite comical about the fact that she was the only person who could fit in there because she was so tiny. The part where she went in to pose as Beth was really cool, pretty courageous and gutsy of her to do, so it was great to see that. And of course She looked gorgeous as ever.

The Danny/Lindsay stuff was wonderful tonight. These two are so hot together, that final scene was just sizzling. They have a wonderful chemistry and tonight it was stronger than ever, really looking forward to how this plays out. :)

I liked that scene between Hawkes and Danny "You know what they say about a Dog looking like its owner.." Classic..

Sid Hammerback was hillarious again tonight. Really loved the part where he was talking to Peyton about the mummy.

It was also great to see his serious side, when he was examining that girl's body with Stella... Some nice acting there by Robert Joy.

It was pretty cool to see Adam out in the field helping Mac, loved the comment he made about the duct tape.

3. AnotherPlanet

AnotherPlanet Victim

I so agree that Aiden was a much better match for Danny....but lets face it, Danny had more chemistry with the dog in last night's show that he does with Lindsay. I HATE that partnership - why do TPTB think we'd buy it for one minute? Anyway, sorry - I feel obliged to rant on a daily basis about that one until they remove that bird from our screens and from Danny's life.

Last night's show was good though - still not up to Season 1 and 2 standards, but better than the opener. Danny and the dog were so cute together.....I loved the way he got so defensive and said it was a 'loaner' when Hawkes was laughing about it...... it really played up Danny's sweet side - which is a great contrast to the toughness that's implied through his backstory.

You are all so good about not looking at spoilers.....I must admit I'm a complete spoiler queen and feel like I've seen the whole series already, even though I've only seen a few episodes.......I watched next week's already and it's a good one!!!!! You'll all enjoy it...some more than others!!!

4. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

*Squee* I loved last nights eppie!!! And yes, Peytons accent is very British compared to all the americans, lol!

Tjose Holly Golightly girls kick serious ass though, didn't they? How come all the CSI's were wearing overalls? :confused: Not that I'm complaining, Danny in overalls is just...nice! Flack should have got to wear some nice overalls too! :devil: But, one thing I think is freaky-Doesn't Det. Angell look a bit like Aiden? Freaked the hell outta me! :p

:lol: Hammerback and Peyton flipping a coin for the mummy, that was just priceless!!! He really has no life though, I mean, a mummy autopsie is like the 'best sex of your life....when you reach climax...' c'mon! :lol: Also, is it just me (well, and mum) but doesn't Peyton have a slight Angelina Jolie look about her? :confused:

Aww, Danny's dog was the most gorgeous thing ever!!! *swoon* And I have to disagree with Hawkes, Danny looks like a Kinkajou, but the dog was pretty close! :lol: :devil:

That bullet that killed the girl-it must have been fired from a damn canon, did you guys see how big it was! :eek: man oh man!

But, I am officially obbsessed. Dead girl, and all I can think of is this lil' maths equation: Flack+Gun+Shirt+Vest=Pure Yum!!! :devil: And Lindsey's in mortal danger, and Im more concerned about how HAWT Flack looks holding that radio, and then how sexy he looks all bad ass with the perp! *slap* bad Jemma, I've gotta start focusing on the important things! :p

~xJemmax~

5. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

i loved last nights epsiode... i thought it was great! all the characters were so involved in the cases.. and i especially liked that Adam got to go out into the field form a lil tid bit :D hehe Adam n Mac are classic together, jus like Hawkes n Sid :D

If i was Lindsay and i had Danny telling me i shouldnt go in undercover, would i still say yeah im going in? Hell NO!!!!! :lol: you could so tell he was worried about her going in when she she was doing her vest up :( poor danny :(

The lil doggy!!! oh he was soo cute!!! Danny with the dog.. beautiful scene.. esp when stella told him to get the dog some food.. "Oh everyone loves the dog now" haha clasic!!!

Im looking forward to next weeks.. lots of tension with Danny n Lindsay.. :D

6. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

CSIVegasMiamiNY I agree that Peyton does look awfully like Angelina Jolie. I think it's the mouth.

I loved last night epi. Lots of action. Smart idea how they managed to break the glass of the display cabinets.

Never really took much noticed of Danny and Lindsey but I can see where people are coming from. There seems to be something there. Even my mum noticed it.

Danny's dog was just gorgeous and showed the softer side to him. Very appealing.

7. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I enjoyed last nights episode, even though I'd seen it before, its different watching it on my nice big telly compared to my computer screen.

My Family walked in during the last bit of the episode just as Lyndsay was going undercover as 'Beth' then the explosion from the bag event, then Danny going in after Lyndsay and then them embracing....then 'Executive Producer...Jerry Brukheimer' My Gran was like 'Awww is that it I was getting into it then...:lol: 'Tune in next week Grandmama!!' :lol:

I prefered Aiden to Lyndsay aswell, but what can ya do? Vanessa wanted out of the show.

8. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

It really suprised me that Vanessa wanted out of the show after 1 season!!

I think my favourite bit was when Danny figured out that the high pitched noise broke the glass and he turned to the dog and was like who's a good boy in such a cute voice!!!

It's getting really hard to not read the spoilers especially as there are full episodes up on Youtube!! EEEK!
    My mum came in at the end of the show last night when Danny was hugging Lindsay and was like oh so that's the reason we don't like her and I was like it's not the only reason!!

9. CSIVegasMiamiNY

Thats what my mum said! So I very quickly replied 'I happan to like her, well, a little bit, but yes, thats why we don't like her, she steals Danny from Flack!" So mum shot me a very blank look, shrugged and walked out! :lol:

And, my gosh, Danny with the dog was so, awww! I loved the bit when Hawkes is in histerics, saying how dogs look like their owners! hehe :lol:

~xJemmax~

10. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

It does look like Carmine is trying not to laugh during the dog scene!!!
    Also I said exactly the same to my mum. She was asking who all the characters were and I was like that's Flack, he's Danny's!! She was like WTF!!

11. CSIVegasMiamiNY

My brothers like that. Me and Mum will be watching it-like last night-and he walks in and sits down, very quietly, during the dog scene. So he sits there and asks constently (until I threatened to shoot him) 'Whos that? Whos he? Whys he laughing? Why does he have a dog? Whos that?' Ergh, it was so irratating! :mad: lol

~xJemmax~

12. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Hehe!! Sounds like my brother!
    As long as my parents realise - no talking until the adverts!!

13. CSIVegasMiamiNY

Oh definetly! Thats kinda an unspoken rule! By unspoken, I mean unspoken until you have to yell it at your parents/brother/sister etc :lol:

~xJemmax~

14. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

That's so true!!
    It sounds like most households in the UK are the same during CSI:NY!!

15. pixies

pixies Prime Suspect

i find myself in somewhat of a dilemma..i havent seen any season 3 but i have access to episode 5, 11 and 14 which everone keeps bangin on about and im trying so hard to resist the temptation! i want to see them as I have NO IDEA when season3 will show up here, but at the same time I dont want to ruin it for myself! help!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.