Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Jean, we're not allowed to link to copyrighted material on here, including fan videos. Remember mods will come and chase our asses. *PMs Jean*

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Deviant)

[​IMG]

Anyway, in Holland they started repeats again, up till 'After the Fall last week'. Not spectacular CaRWash, but I love it how he throws the shirt onto the table, defeated, as she talks him into swabbing. The look on his face is priceless.

2. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

Thanks Nikki! Oops! That was a bad mistake! :p i thought I'd read somewhere he dies, it must have some from an unoffical source. Sorry for confusing anyone.

Sweet CaRWash pic!!

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hi guys!!! :D Do you remember me?? :lol:

Well I was told that Cal gives Eric something like a necklace while he's unconcious in the hospital, then I saw the promo at innertube and I am not sure but I think she gives him a rosary. And well for me that's not shippy (if I can say that :p) for me that's just cute, it's very awesome and very moving, but not shippy, come on guys they're friends and the poor guy is dying. And well about Ryan's pic looking at... somewhere :D, I really think that he's looking at both: Cal and Eric, while she's giving him the rosary. Maybe he doesn't want to interrupt :(. And well I really hope he hugs Cal after she leaves the bedroom or at least has a cute convo with her :D

4. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I totally second you, Reine.

Yesterday my best boyfriend came by to watch CSI NY and I suddenly realised that if anything ever happened to him (which I do hope won't ;)), I'd sit by him just like Cal does with Eric in the promo pic, and I'd hold his hand desperately, and cry, and beg him to make it... And that could be actually misunderstood for a "shippy" scene, but that would be only a friend's love, and not at all a romantic love. So this basically confirms my view of EC: good friends, period. As to CaRWash, a comforting hug would perfectly fit into the ep, but knowing TPTB I doubt we'll get one. :rolleyes:

5. jue

jue Witness

was reading all about Man Down posts, and seems like I start to have different thoughts on CaRWashing scenes in it...

Ok I first hope of something like a comfort kiss. No? Abrupt? Then I go for the second option, a comfort hug. Then I think, seems like it isn't gona happen...these kind of scenes would be flowing naturally if : (1) the couple are ACTUALLY/OFFICALLY in love with each other, or (2) the woman get all upset, goes hysterical sort, and the guy, her caring friend/lover to be(?) will give her a calming hug. But seems like Ryan's the one that goes upset in the interrogation room, and Cal seems to be only on the sad mode, not the angst mode, so unless Ryan's goes all crazy, then maybe Cal will go calm hug him? But this sounds bit weird, bit over coz Eric's not dead, just heavily injured... But. I was thinking, this epi's has it's own significant meaning in the gradual forming of CarWash relationship, no kiss? no hug? well, a caring heart or look maybe? We all know he would definitely be the one looking out for her if this Eric's mental trauma stuff's too heavy for her to take, and vice versa. Ryan's always felt bit leftout/outsider when he came in after Speed's death, now that Eric's case happened, she was there, and this time, HE was there too, they would have more important memories, shared.
    and no, I am not asking less coz I know I won't get more :lol:, nothing of the sort, I still hope for a kiss between them ok? (anytime, anywhere, any epi!! :D) but I would like to think that this major incident, though not much CarWash comfort scene, does plays an important transition of the whole CaRWash relationship feel, between them of course.

6. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

ok i'm confused...
    I read on the info in my TV that after being shot in the head a member of Horatio's team dies and Horatio must go find his killer... Not to mention the fact that there was a bandage around Delko's head... but also if he was shot in the head there would be a heck of alot more blood around him... last time i checked head wounds bleed... just maybe?? There is a possibility that Calleigh and Ryan may have to comfort each other even if it may be a hug but even if it's just that... i'll do for now! ;)

I love this place cause i can escape reality if only for a minute... :D

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I don't believe a hug takes such a big premise as "canon love"... I think Calleigh and Ryan are close enough to share a hug. the only obsacle I see to that is that if it happened in the next ep, it would mean a quite heavy emotional overload. We'll get some comforting, that's for sure, but nothing really significant. I'm reationalising it (how sad :p), and I've come to the conclusion it won't be a real satisfaction for any shipper... We still have almost half a season to run, so let's sit back and wait. As long as neither of them ends up with someone else (it costs me to say this, but... Jake, hands off Cal!), nothing will ever turn my hopes down. :)

8. netartemisa

netartemisa Dead on Arrival

Yay!! New thread!!! CaRWash rules xDD By the way, which episode is that "laptop on fire scene" from? Im not sure I have watched it..
    I finnaly get to watch that episode CSI_Watcher_8 put caps (under the influence?) And I totally loved how much time they spent together, it's amazing how well they work together, as they have known each always since always.. but.. is in that episode that they talk about putting the name in H's card, etc..?? because then I think I missed that scenes :(
    And I see you add one more line in the list, so I guess we got some CaRWash in episode 5x15 :D

9. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Episode 5x15 hasn't been aired yet, and it won't until Monday, those new quotes are from 5x14, there's a mistake I must have missed. :)

And, yes, UTI is an awesome CaRWash ep (well, it's the first ;)) and it's a shame to miss it. :lol: Anyways, the card scene was not in that at all, but in Shock (4x23), so it's about a couple of seasons after UTI, you didn't miss that. :)

10. netartemisa

Yeah, I was going to edit my post (but my computer turn off so I had to restart..) cause I saw a CPOTD of the old thread and I realized that I meant shock not UTI... I definitely HAVE TO learn the episode guide (and yes, I know I've said that before..)
    Anyway, happy to see more carwash in season 5, no matter if it is on episode 15 or 14 :D
    And I will have to wait until AXN repeats Shock to see that card scene because it's something I can NOT! miss jejeje

11. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

*cough* Speaking about downloading and similars is forbidden in the board, due to violation to copyrights *cough* :)

Oh, and I forgot to answer your other question, netartemisa: the laptop thing is from Curse Of The Coffin (squee!), where Cal and Ryan are sent to pick a laptop from the vic's apartment and it suddeNly buRsts into flames in front of them... And since then this writing has been added to laptops: Warning: do not place this dispositive in proximity of CaRWash. Laptops are not hotness-proof. :lol:

12. netartemisa

Who talked about downloadings? *cough* I edited, thanks, and sorry!! *cough* Hehehe.
    And thanks for the answer! Thank God I didn't miss that laptop scene, it's just that season 5 have arrived to Spain yet....
    And about this:
    Warning: do not place this dispositive in proximity of CaRWash. Laptops are not hotness-proof
    Jajaja, sooo good, it reflects exactly what happened when they're together in situations like that one! Like they could fire anything around..
    Well...we'll keep praying all those hints are real.. and not just our imagination :D

13. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

SQUEEEEE! I'm watching Vengeance and, OMFG, I had forgotten there was such a hott CaRWash scene in it! :eek: There are like 20 seconds of pure eye sex! :devil: It's right after Cal talks to that guy at the reunion... TEH CaRWash looks and TEH CaRWash smiles!

I can't believe they do it even on crime scenes... They just can't seem to help it. :lol:
    I'd really love to post a few caps, but, alas, I should be on the other pc to be able to make 'em. :rolleyes:

14. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

'Warning: do not place this dispositive in proximity of CaRWash. Laptops are not hotness-proof'

Oh I love it! I can't wait to see that episode and when I do, I'll be thinking of is that warning when I see the hot CaRWash scenes!! :D

*runs of to watch Vengeance!* :lol:

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Eric does not die. I know it looks like he does but he doesn't. He does flatline a couple of times though. He's also supposed to be back to work in the next episode (16).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.