Careers...or what do you want to do with your working life?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by T'Bonz, Jan 28, 2005.

1. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

Re: Careers...or what do you want to do with your working li

Calleighwolfe-OMG! Thats what my daddy is!!!

I wanna b a CSI, mmkay, I know its lame but 1) all my friends think I should do it and 2) I solved the case of how my dog killed her leg (Long story)

But since I'm only 13, I have a WAYS to go, I wanna act also.

2. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Well, when I was a little kid first I wanted to be a stay-at-home mom with three kids and a husband just like my mom :lol: :p I know, my brother and sister tease me about it too ;)

Then I wanted to be a scientist in second grade and find the cure for cancer. I already had developed my own method for doing it, too :lol: :p

But then I discovered my true passion, and I think this is what I'm meant to do. I want to become a writer. Writing was always something that came naturally to me and in school whenever the teacher said we had a writing assignment, my face lit up while others groaned in protest ;)

My goal is to write a novel that appears on the New York Times Bestselling List.

I've also always been really interested in criminal justice and the law, and everyone tells me I'd be a great lawyer (with stubborness we can achieve anything! :lol:).

Of course though, I have a long way to go :p

3. RoboticMuffin27

RoboticMuffin27 Dead on Arrival

I am studying to be a forensic pathologist.

My family is 50/50 on that. They're either grossed out about it or teasing me about it. Hm.

4. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

i am currently a cashier at chuckie cheese and i plan to do this til i die !

haha no. but i want to study psych. or sociology.

5. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

I've just had this mondo career talk actually, so Im pretty certain what I want to do. Its taken me dozens of job thoughts (vet, teacher, lawyer, motorcycle racer, drummer, mechanic ....) but Im certain that I want to work in Law Enforcement. Either in Forensic Science or as a Forensic Pyschologist, there my top two. Others include lawyer, police officer (not sure how that would work with my heart condition, but hey! :lol:) anything in law enforcemnt actually. Law has also had me facinated, even before I watched CSI. Most of my books are about Forensics, Law, Police Work, as are my DVDs and links on my favourites tab :lol:

~xJemmax~

6. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Hmmm I really don't know what I want to be, but I have a few ideas... I'd like to be a screenwriter of some sort, because I love to write but I can never write actual endings to stories, so writing procedural/serial television would be great.
    A stock trader is another option I like..
    A tv personality on E! would be fun (because I love celebrity gossip :p)
    Or playing pro tennis. (But that is in my dreams because I am nowhere near the pro level)
    I doubt that I would be the last 2 things, but these are just things I'd like to do right now. :)

7. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

I either want to be a fashion designer or a comedian on tv, like Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert, where they make fun of politicians and the news. I have wanted to be a writer, a singer, a CSI, an actress, and pretty much everything else you could imagine. Everyone I know thinks I should be a lawyer though, but that's just something I would never do. Not my thing.