Recent Purchases

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by KatieHeartsCSI, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmilyAddict

EmilyAddict Rookie

I'm proud too. And they do a sort of 2nd marriage and I am the witness with my cousin :)

2. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

My grandparents did a that sort of 2nd marriage as well including rings..awww.. and they are like the cutest couple ever!! They're tiny and still so in love :) That's cool you get to be their witness, my mum and her sister were at my grandparents' 'wedding' :(

Last thing I paid for was the dentist bill of 260 euros :eek: and it was like the third or fourth time this year. :(

3. Guest

Guest Guest

The last thing I bought was a Green Day hoodie with the cover art for 'American Idiot' on the front and the words 'American Idiot' on the back. :D That, and some neat showbags 'cos I went to the Royal Show yesterday. :D

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

A grande size pumpkin spice blended frappaccino(with coffee) from Starbucks and the lastest Kanye West album entitled "Late Registration"(good stuf....i don't like hip-hop much but this album is fantastic!) and a 20 dollar gift certificate to Fruits and Passions as a birthday gift for my friend.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

A blue jacket was what i bought recently.. ahah

6. wurlocke

wurlocke Lab Technician

Latest purchase? A new pair of lens for my eyeglasses! Hahaha

7. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

for my birthday, my mom took me to the mall to go shopping!

a jacket and shirt @ abercrombie and fitch for $88
    a jacket, quarter-length polo, tank top, and shirt @ hollister for $99.

my mom is loving hollister now. lol
    my dad loves abercrombie and fitch though because he thinks its more preppy. hahaha

oh, after school. i bought a brownie sundae to share with my 3 friends @ Fuddruckers!!! *LOVES IT*

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

CSIM season2 box1 :D WOOHOO!

9. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Bought a nightwish top at the concert and three different tops of different bands in Camden! :D

10. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

Should I try that frappucino at Starbucks?? I'm not fond of some of their seasonal flavours and would love your opinion! :)

I hate you :p :lol: Fuddruckers. I really miss Fuddruckers. :(

My recent purchases?? Definetely my cool posters. I have one entitled "Procrastination Creed" ... guess what its about?? :D Another is called "Murphys Law" ... hilarious!! :lol: and the other has a grumpy looking cat on it and says on the caption, "I'm not cranky. Its the world that sucks!" (Sorry, its funnier if you see it yourself!)

11. kazzy

OMG! Went to Starbucks Coffee in London, and it's such a great cafe! :D I love their cappacuinos. The foam is so fuckign frothy! And their coffee is...

Dies.

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

OMG kazzy Camden in London rocks!!!! Such great shops and markets! :D

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I second this!! Camden is so cool! Except whenever I go there, I come home with a splitting headache (I think it's all the pot being smoked). Plus I can never find my way round the London Underground station properly -- I always go the wrong way.

Anyway. The last things I bought were...
    - CD: Jane's Addiction 'Strays' (I think)
    - CD: The Music 'Welcome to the North'
    - My newest hamster (Coraline)
    - Kerrang! magazine

14. kazzy

I KNOW!It's such a cool place, it has EVERYTHING there. Metal, goth, punk shops. Amazing. I so love it. We were supposed to be there for like an hour but turned out to be three hours cos of the fucking shops and restaurants! :D

Pot? I didn't smell any pot. Only like nice perfume smell from the shops. :p

lol, the underground subways are so cool and it's DIFFICULT to get lost. :lol:

15. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I'm not fond of their seasonal flavours as well except for the eggnog one at Christmas. My friend raved about the pumpkin spice one and I decided to give it a try since she has good taste. However, she got the latte one and I got the frappaccino one. I was a bit nervous but after I took a sip I LOVED it. It has a hint of pumpkin pie with a taste of nutmeg. It was different from my usual iced caramel maccaito. If you like nutmeg then chances are you will like this too. When I bought it though I used a coupon for a free beverage just in case I didn't like it and I didn't want to waste money. Besides those two drinks I LOVE iced frappaccino's(with coffee, not cream) as well. I just say go for it...it's always good to try new things. Even if you don't like it you'll know now not to get it again. Let me know what you think ok? Oh, and that's for considering my opinion. That's really nice hehehe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.