Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

I'm not sure Stella particularly expects that she's been exposed to HIV, but I'm sure she knows the risks involved with such cuts. It could be that she doesn't want the evidence to be contaminated by anyone touching her. A similar thing happened to Catherine on CSI (attacked by a perp still in hiding at a crime scene) and that was why she didn't want anyone touching her until they could contain the evidence, since she, too became part of that evidence.

2. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

^^Yeah I remember about that situation :)

That makes more sense :lol:

But what I meant is that it seems that she cuts, and then there's another similar situation, so she doesn't leave anyone to touch her, because she has cut already in the previous situation. But well, 2 similar situations don't make sense, do they? :lol:

3. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Whoa! Talk about an intense promo! Good to know it's only a week away... ;)

4. seeker

seeker Hit and Run

Can't believe such a spectacular teaser and having to wait for a couple of days before we watch it! :eek: Mean people!!! :mad:

Thank the heavens above I don't have work that night--or else I just might have to smack a few people... :devil:

Celtess thanks for the link! :D

5. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Could you help me guys??? *pouts*

I don't understand what Flack says in the promo :( could you tell me what he says??? Thanks :D

BTW, innertube has the promo for Obsession :| :confused:

6. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

I think he said, "You guys are gonna have to explain it to me cause Im not getting it."

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Alright guys, episode 19 spoilers are in, but 1CSIMfan can't come in with info until later. So I'll give a bit of info now and we'll wait for her to come in. ;)

Danny and Lindsay are working a case that involves wine and roaches, and the others are working a case together. Flack seems to be working with Mac/Stella/Hawkes, but we don't know if there's a detective working with Danny and Lindsay yet. :)

More info from 1CSIMfan later. ;)

8. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

episode 319 Daze of Wine and Roaches
    Case a : Mac/Stella/Hawkes/Flack
    French revolution themed fundraiser, handler for a rich couple's daughter is killed, but I don't think it is a guillotine that kills her.

Case B: Danny/Lindsay/Flack
    Restaurant case. Restaureur is killed. Involves people and roaches, specifically jewelled roaches that people wear.

9. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

This might have been posted a while ago, but I just found it now: It says on Nelly Furtado's IMDB profile that she is going to be in Heart of Glass also. So I guess there will be continuation...

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ooh, I've never heard anything about that, darx. Very interesting, thanks for posting. :D

ETA: The thing from Futon Critic doesn't say anything about Nelly in ep 16, but I'm curious if maybe she'll be there anyway?...

11. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Reminds me of an episode of America's Next Top Model where the models walked the runway with those roaches as accessories - Madagascar hissing roaches if I remember correctly. :eek:

12. ijustwannadance

ijustwannadance Dead on Arrival

Ooh, freaky :| Anyone know about the Criss Angel one?

13. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I think that is 318:Sleight of Hand. I'm pretty sure that's the episode with the magician.

14. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I can't wait to see the Danny/Flack/Lindsay episode. I've been curious about Flack's behavior and attitude towards Lindsay since the day she joined the team. They've had so little interaction, so it'd be great to see an episode where they're working together.

But, heh, since Danny's there ... I have the feeling a certain homicide detective is only going to have eyes for a certain CSI with glasses. :lol: ;)

15. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Not really a spoiler, but after episode 318 airs on February 28, there is going to be like a five week break. The next episode isn't scheduled to air until April 11. This is according to the Futon Critic. like with anything, this could change before it happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.