Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't blame you for that, my futurecsi. Not another Catherine drame, thank goodness for vcr. I want to see more Nick, Greg and Warrick and Sara.

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL unfortunately Catherine-centered episodes do get good ratings and I think that's probably what TPTB have learned, if they have learned anything. :D I don't mind these episodes (yeah, what's new?) but yeah it's true that it'd be good to take a break from all the Catherine-related stuff. I'd like to watch some episodes focused on other characters as well.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wanna know what's taking Jorja so long to sign.

4. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

Obviously, with the Monster in the Box we will get a very Grissom centered episode, this is his personal story arc for the season, and with it recurring now in three or four episodes, it has been a hilight for the season.

Sara deserves a good episode where we get something more out of her than just pursed lips and meaningless half smiles.

The next couple should be great episodes that get things back on track in a Grissom sort of way :)

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Is MIAB next week?

6. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

Excuse me? She was just all over Keppy, just like i picked up in Redrum and now she's over Rick again? These writers are effing belittling women big time. It's not that every woman has to fall for every single man in her surrounding. This just stinks! :mad:

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Yes it is, scheduled for Feb 15, 2007. :)

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I realize Catherine is the lead actress, but my issues are that she gets a continuing story arc and the rest are left with nothing.

Sara's linked with Grissom.

Even Brass gets one.

Nick, Warrick and Greg..nothing.

9. CSI_fan247

CSI_fan247 Dead on Arrival

Thanks!
    kaitlyn

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I think Catherine has had more drama this season that all the other season's put together!! But it's true she does bring higher ratings.
    But I just read that in Big Shots there are some really cute Greg scenes in it! Read that on BTA.

I want more of our boys! We need some atory arcs for Warrick & Nick as well as Greg's continuing civil case. I wish they'd end it soon, I want my happy Greg back!!!

11. eraf

eraf Dead on Arrival

mariel said:
    "Part of me, however, is sure the relationship wouldn't work in real life, simply because a supervisor—and certainly Grissom—wouldn't sleep with an inferior. That's why the story line is unbelievable to me. "

"See, that's the part that's completely believable to me, because that's how it happened with my cousin. She was his superior in a pretty big company, and they fell in love. "

But I will wager that your cousin did not work in law enforcement. They have very strict rules about such things and when these rules are broken it calls up what other rules are broken by these individuals. It brings their whole character up for scrutiny. And it would be grounds for dismissal.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Catherine was put into the background last season. We hardly saw her and you can only expect more storylines around her. The show credits do have her as second in line, and you usually can tell that she is the lead.

As for Sara storylines, she does have one coming up ("Empty Eyes").

Warrick? Episode coming up entitled "Fallen Idols" which will talk about the divorce and such.

Season 6 was kind of heavy on Nick. We had the continuance of "Grave Danger" with "Gum Drops" "Daddy's Little Girl" and so forth.

And then Greg, although they have the "Fannysmackin'"/"Post Mortem" storyline on hold, I have my suspicions that it will continue in the latter of the season.

13. allmaple

allmaple Judge

especially in the last few seasons theyve been moving towards fairly equal screentime for all. if you average episodes over the entire season some characters are in one ep a lot, and another not so much. i think thats much better than having like 5 minutes of each character each episode.
    but, they dont need to be turning csi into 'the character x pity party' in most episodes this season, something bad has happened to at least one character every week. come on guys, you can give us interesting cases and character development without making the main cast the victims all the time.

14. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Wait a minute.. what was Demetrius James' brother's name?

It's Aaron isn't is? Well, I'm pretty sure it is, and if so, then you shall all be interested to know that he is not only in 7x19, but from what I understand, he's in jail. (it said that Sophia talks to him through an intercom as he talks about how some girl died from being dragged) So.. if he's in jail... hes no threat to Greg, which mean...ta da! No more Greg stuff.

I really hope it doesn't play out like that, God I hope so. The only really I've stayed on CSI lately, even with all the Cath drama, and stupid new characters, is the hope that this storyline of Greg's would be continued and have some good results, not the brother just freaking going to jail!

Gosh..

Oh, and in the sides I read, Greg says something about he had the paperwork... I'm guesssing that had something to do with the case, but I don't know.

Ugh... PLEASE NO!

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

His name is Aaron.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.