Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Hottie_Cath, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Catherine's heartbreak - from Law of Gravity:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Aw poor girl. :(

A lot of people don't get why Catherine was heart-broken over Mike's death and some of them even think there was no reason other than she liked/wanted him. *rollseyes* They spent a lot of time at work together and they went through a lot in a very short time, I think it's quite understandable that they became friends -even GOOD friends- soon. It was only natural that she felt sad for him, not to mention that he actually saved her life. Also, it's possible that she was still grieving for Sam.

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I think she definitely had flashbacks to Sam's shooting as this was happening. Remember, when Sam was shot, all we saw was Cath holding on to him as he drew his last breath. There was no aftermath/rush to the hospital.

I think Cath & Mike became close because - first of all, everyone else seemed to not like the newcomer. He wasn't Grissom, and the rest of the team made sure he knew that. Cath, being the current supervisor, went out of her way to make him feel welcome. Secondly, he knew how she truly did not have a choice in doing that reverse forensics scene previously, and knew that it was his suggestion to do it, and the sheriff took it out of her hands. Third, I believe she truly understood how he had his demons to try and work through - just like she did with her past history. A case of "been there, done that, let me help".

With him saving her life at the end, he repaid her for the trust she showed in him throughout their time together.

As for the "no reason other than she liked/wanted him" theory - re-read the things I just wrote. There are more reasons than those, but I felt that was a start.

4. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

I think it also has to do with the fact that she tried to save him and watched him die. Add that he was her friend and what Kaylyne mentioned about Sam, that would be really hard to go through.

5. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Not having seen the ep, I cannot really say it, but I've heard Frank seemed to want to shoo Catherine before Keppler killed him.
    So maybe, it could have been also a sense of guilt.
    Not to mention, she and Keppler had becoma close friends because as she said, no one else ever managed to fit in the team but he did.

People just see Catherine as a maneater, whose only aim is to find a man for the night. But it's so much more that that. In this eppy I think we can see a side of her I hadn't seen in a while: the passionate and caring one. I mean, ok for Built to Kill, but there we were talking about her father and her daughter.
    I think I hed never seen Catherine act like that for a friend, with such a desperation and pain in her eyes. Ever since Grave Danger, maybe.

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Looking at those photos, I can't help but realise again how beautiful Marg's acting is. She makes you really feel the emotions as if you're right there with her.

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Here are a few HD caps from the new Mr. Brooks trailer. Can anyone say HHHHHHOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT? :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

9. samjojo_011

samjojo_011 Hit and Run

10. ItDontMatter

ItDontMatter Hit and Run

Nicely said!

11. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I don't think that quite covers it, E. HOT, adorable, sexy, drool-worthy...
    I really, really hope she has more of a part than in IGC, but I kind of doubt it. She wasn't really gone from CSI very long.
    Funny how she can go off and do these films while still doing CSI and by watching the show, you'd never know she was gone, because they still manage to get in a few small scenes in the episodes to cover it. If you didn't realize that some of the scenes she has are just by herself and not with any of the other cast members, you wouldn't realize anything out of the ordinary.

12. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Thanks for the pics. She looks really beautiful. Hopefully she'll get more scenes than IGC, as long as it's not less.

13. Roy

Roy Hit and Run

You couldn't type enough T's to describe how hottt she is. Great caps. Is the trailer up on the site now?

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

For some reason, I can't access the official site. Either I have internet problems or the site isn't there anymore. However, the trailer's up on Apple QuickTime, including the HD version. :)

15. Roy

Roy Hit and Run

Sweeeeeet. thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.