MCSK *No Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by JigsawJohn, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JigsawJohn

JigsawJohn Dead on Arrival

well i thought Ernie Dell's suicide message was in the same vein as Millander's victims. I believe Ernie Dell said he was born like 10 years before the Millander's father was murdered. I also think that they cut off some stories so that if needed, they can revisit that plot later. Millander was also a girl and he had dolls in her childhood room.

2. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

Hmm, well if Grissom found Millander, then we all know that they're going to collect the body and conduct and autopsy, etc. since it's a crime scene. I'm sure Doc Robbins would have noticed that it was a fake body. I'll go with spawn of Millander, or maybe an unknown accomplice, but I don't think it's actually Millander himself. And like it was said by JigsawJohn, Ernie Dell's message was in the same vincinity as Millander's victims were set up.

That magician guy, Zephyr, that would be pretty awesome too. And the thing with the dioramas and all, it's illusions, which is what magic is. Everything is illusions and misconceptions, paying attention to minute details to ensure the tricks come out correctly. I've wanted to see that guy come back, especially after the last shot of the episode was him in the back of the patrol car pulling a pair of keys, for the handcuffs presumably, out of his mouth. So....

Dr. Lurie, I don't know, I can't really see that in his fashion of murder. He killed the woman, whose name escapes me right now, and it was a one shot deal in love. So why would he begin to create dioramas with 'dead' dolls hidden as perplexing clues? It doesn't really mesh enough for me.

I would love to see the season finale tie up the MCSK, having Grissom catch him, or her, and then close out the season like that somehow. It's stayed together so well this far into the season, I can't see the MCSK going out quickly and very seemingly concrete. That's why I doubted that the MCSK was Ernie Dell, because it was back WAY too early in the season for a plot like that to go out and 2) it just didn't seem to fit right. I just love the plot line with the MCSK, the writers have done a fabulous job with keeping it air-tight and error free.

3. JigsawJohn

I saw a ad on a city bus that had the doll picture in one corner and Grissom's face on the other side! It had the CSI lettering in green and it said on the bottom "It isn't over" and the date was 2-15-07, the date of the next episode. Now that is awesome. Okay back to Millander. What if Millander's mother lied for him? It's possible that Millander was always a boy and had a sister. Ernie Dell was not even a possibility in my mind because it was too easy for them to connect him with two of three victims. Dr.Lurie is a good possibility because he was very precise in killing those two people. Now Zephyr. In Abra Cadaver, wasn't Zoey Clien precieved to be a red head, wearing a blue dress, just like the bloody doll? Oh and the doll in the poster on the bus was the picture from the Izzy Delancey case.

4. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Are there any other CSI characters whom we could add to the list of potential suspects? What about Nick's stalker - oh, wait, did he get shot?

Alternatively, it could be a brand-new person. I like the idea of a woman serial killer. If they go with a man, I think it should be someone who is really Grissom-y in looks and personality.... Maybe someone like Art Hindle?

5. Dalnabe

Dalnabe Hit and Run

Nope, at the end of the Stalker episode they mention that Nigel Crane got 25 years to life sentence and he was pretty much alive.

6. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

I would really like it to be a women, but I doubt it will be.
    I imagine it is an arch enemy of Grissom, probably one of the only enemies Grissom has. I imagine him to be just like Grissom. All the MCS have been sent to Grissom, and Grissom always gets the MCS so I think they are targeting Grissom personally. Oooh, wouldn't that be a good series finale, one of the team, maybe Sara being the MCSK next victim?!! (they wouldn't be killed, obviously, but meant to be)

7. Gregrocks

Gregrocks Civilian

Well what do we know anyway?

1) The MSK is a good artist who's forte is models
    2) The MSK has a personal connection to Grissom...he's the one getting the models even more the MSK knew Grissom was leaving for his trip and that he wouldn't open the box for awhile. I mean if the killer had sent the package earlier the victim could be removed from Las Vegas and put under protection.
    3) The MSK is not Ernie Dell or any of the previous suspects questioned (aka the family members in Built to Kill)
    4) The MSK is attentive to detail

Knowing this I think I might have a lead on the MSK and I don't think its anyone we've seen yet. If you remember the newspaper in the new model had the headline as ".... STRIKES AGAIN" now I didn't see if the newspaper was legit or if its a made up newspaper (that the killer would place at the scene later) but think about it. If the paper is legit the killer already knows what will be on the front cover the day after the murder WEEKS before he actually kills his next victim. How can that be unless the killer has ties to the said newspaper.

8. JigsawJohn

Maybe the killer is psychic..can it be a possibility? Didn't Grissom tell Ecklie that they shouldn't give the MCSK any free press, as it would only make him feel good about what he is doing? Could MCSK be forcing Grissom to give him press so that people know about his work? When I first saw the first miniature, I thought of how Jigsaw from SAW had his game planned out with a miniature (in his lair, when the detectives were investigating).

9. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I was just thinking about that. Good point...

The MSK (i guess we shortened the name since Catherine called in the Miniature Serial Killer in the promo) is probably very similar to Grissom.

Which oddly enough brings me to Keppler. In Meat Market, as Keppler was looking at the miniatures in Grissom's office, he thought Grissom had created the minis, because they seemed to fit Grissom's personality by the look of his office. Of course, Sara denies this, but I think the writers were trying to prove a point. The MSK is going to be similar to Grissom. Maybe something like Grissom's version of Nick's stalker...

10. Forensics_annie

Forensics_annie Witness

Re: MCSK

i think it is kepler but i could be mistaken.

11. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Who's that

12. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Calihan, Dr. Lurie is the killer from "Butterflied"... they never did get sufficient evidence that he killed nurse Debbie, and therefore he was free to go. The suggestion Grissom made was that he killed her in a frenzy of jealousy and would never be able to forget what he did. So I thought about him dwelling about it to the point where he snapped.

That doesn't give him the incentive to use miniatures, though. Unless you argue that he wields a mean scalpel and therefore is perhaps used to fine, delicate work.

13. Forensics_annie

Forensics_annie Witness

i still believe it is keppler...

14. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Question: are we allowed to discuss clues from the miniatures themselves in this thread? As long as said clues are from aired episodes and have nothing to do with spoilers, of course?

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Yes as long as they are from already aired eps. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.