Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

hey remember me? course y'all do! :p congrats on the new thread y'all *frows confetti* :p lovin the thread title!

any good carwash in No man's land? Im gonna guess that there wasn't a hug scene :( or was there??? *sceams cuz there probably wasn't* :(

2. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

I can't wait until we get a hug scene. I reckon we will get one soon, due to Eric going. they seem to be getting closer and colser this season so hopefully *crosses fingers*

If there was a hug scene in No Man's Land, everyone would be screaming it from the rooftops! :D in other words, we'd know about it!

3. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Congrats to everyone!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    these ones right now are my favorite of them

4. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Yayness for a new thread!

The third one looks sort of like "Hey Ryan, see you in the car in a few?" "Sure thing sweets." Just so cute.

5. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

Those pics are so nice. They are so sweet together and just love the way they interact. They should so get together at some stage.

Thanks for the links to the other threads. For the last month I've been trying to work out what CaRWash stood for and with some digging I've found it. Was a bit embarassed of posting anywhere else about it.

6. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I love those three pics... Cal and Ryan mirror each other's posture perfectly! :lol: That's amazing, they are (nearly :p) always in perfect sintony. They often have smiliar - igf not identical - poses (which means they have some kind of superior connection ;)).

It looks like they're posing for a photoshoot (well, the paparazzi were there :lol:)... And just let me say I was surprised Ryan didn't jump Calleigh at once, cause she was seriously too hot not to be jumped. :rolleyes:

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ahh there we go. I love that picture. :lol:

CSI_Watcher, I love those pics. :eek: They are always in the same positions, aren't they? :devil:

In the promo pic with Ryan standing at the doorway looking really sad, maybe he is watching Cal sit with Delko. I looked at the pic with Cal and Delko and the frame stops right to the right after that little machine thing on the wall. Ryan is standing on the right of that machine thing on the wall, so he could very well he standing there, but just not seen. And Nikki had a good point before. Why is Ryan standing, if it was just him in the room wouldn't he sit down? Maybe when Cal gets up to leave we will get a hug or something. Cal's eyes might be watery and wouldn't it be great if he pulled her into a hug? Aww.

Sorry but I love spoilers. :lol:

8. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Hi guys Congrats on the new thread

You all have probably already seen this pic but i thought id post it anyway with a few changes i made when i photoshopped it The CaRWash Stare

Hope yall like it :D

9. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Oooh, my beloved Under the Influence! *sighs romantically* I think I'll rewatch it now, along with Whacked, cause I haven't watched it in a while (like, a week or two :lol:)

I think that what I liked most in UTI was that she gave him TEH smile on their very first day as coworkers... She'd been all worried for her father all the ep long, and then there he comes with the pipe: Duke was cleared, Cal was happy, and Ryan got his first CaRWash smile. :lol: That is so cute...

Ryan: Hon, do you remember the first time you flashed me your gorgeous smile?
    Cal: Of course. I was about to hate you because you could have nailed my dad, but weren't we lucky? You proved his innocence and I fell for you... Isn't destiny incredibly lovely sometimes?

:lol: They were definitely bound to be a great pair, even in the non-shippy sense of the term.

10. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

Oooh, UTI. That was a great CaRWash episode, that stare was the start of my obsession with CaRWash. It was just such a stare. :lol:

Yay! This weekend I have finally got enough money to buy all of Season 3 on DVD! I've only have had that season on video, and it will be so much better on DVD! Those Season 3 episodes, UTI, Legal and all that were some of the best CaRWash episodes.

11. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Legal was great, too! *grabs dvd and puts on* Thay acted so comfortably with each other and Ryan's mention about taking her class was a rather obvious flattering/teasing *cough*and very successful*cough* attempt... "Those are nice earrings, by the way"... Goddess knows how long he'd been staring at her before he even noticed she was wearing earrings. :lol:

Calleigh: You took my class... *checks chest* Oh, and my heart too!
    Ryan: Well, I felt like I had the right to, since you took mine... At least now we're even.
    Calleigh: *Don't I just wanna cover him in kisses sometimes?*

I can't wait for Monday... This ep is driving me crazy, I must have watched the promo a million times. I know Eric being shot is feeding everyone's hopes, but I fear no ship will get anything really signficant. By the promo clip and pics anyone can tell Calleigh's worried for her friend, so is Ryan (just think of his pretty violent reaction in the interrogation room), H is really upset... This is going to be a massive affection for the team and it's too deep to involve just a particular pairing. My feeling is there will be a couple of EC moments, but nothing really serious... Besides Eric and Calleigh are a dead hope, in my opinion. Their potential as a couple is gone, but I expect TPTB to remember they're very good friends. Let's not forget Cal has been there once already, and this time she'll probably be even more shocked than the first. Let's just hope Ryan will be there for her, just where he's always been. :)

12. CSIWATCHER

CSIWATCHER Police Officer

And I agree with everything you just said. I thought of the EC scenes as well but I dunno...we can hope for the next ep to be SOMETHING even just a little something for RC, because as we all know that CaRWash shippers look at EVERY LITTLE DETAIL

**cough**last episode!"Are you okay?"***cough

13. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

With the spoilers, I think EC fans will definately get the most moments. But I think there will be something in the following epiosdes or his funeral. Ryan knows that Calleigh's lost Speed, then Eric. He'd be there for her. :)

Although having a great CaRWash moment at a funeral isn't exactly the best time or place for one. :(

I like 'Big day coming up'. I mean, they did look like the perfect couple, coming to get rings :lol:

14. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

His funeral? :lol:

Sweetheart, Eric doesn't die. Actually, he's back to work in the episode after this. He is going to be...well fine's a big word, but he's not gonna die ;) Although I really want a comforting scene! I know of one nice CaRWash scene that's gonna happen next episode, for sure.

*backs Luna up completely*

15. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

I had to reload AOL, I apologise for my error. I have sorted it out by another route :eek: ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.