H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

I right clicked it then went to properties then I copied the URL and posted it like that....... :p

make out sessions number twenty nine, here we come....Ooooh....that;s a great name for a fic! :lol:

:devil: I'm not a vampire though. :p I'm selene after she got turned back to human at the end of evolution? :p

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww gotcha...I was just confused...but it's all good now! ;)

Lol, that's okay you don't have to be a vampire! ;) Selene after she turned human works! :D

Here's hoping we get some DuCaine next week...really really hope we do! :D

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

DuCaine......DuCaine....DUCAINE!!!:lol: I have got the first part of my song done.......... my thoughr process is very weird, just watch Doug Heffereton form King of Queens and you'll have a fair idea lol...... Hitler - Bette Midler ring any bells? :lol:

I also had another DuCaine dream haha

4. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hello my wonderful DuCainer friends!! :D It is freezing outside!! Everyone at my school is sniffing and coughing... keep your germs away from me!! :p :lol:

PALM!!! :) :D So good to see you! The DuCaine love brought you back!! I'm happy, happy, happy!! :D *does a shippy dance* Join in all the nice talk, and trips to the gutter!! ;)

Mo, I am so loving the manip!! :D Nicely done!! And fingers crossed here too for some interaction next week.

@ BG: That 'massage' idea would be so cool! My head is swimming with images now... :devil: So smutty! And bring on the DuCaine dreams! Dreams are nice... especially when those two inhabit it! :D

Just a thought about Eric next week... what I would like to see is some of that comforting we saw in "Lost Son", and the united front the team had back then. I'm just worried that the old camraderie has faded away... but then again, Alexx, Calleigh and Horatio will get awful reminders of that day, thinking, "It's Speedle all over again." Horatio needs to stand firm now... and I really hope and pray he won't leave Calleigh on her own again like she was with Hagen... another hug, please!! If the worst comes to the worst, let's just hope that this brush with losing another friend will make each of them realise how much their friendships count... Anyway, it could turn out alright. You see, they mightn't want to let on that there's any good DuCaine moments, so they'd keep images or spoilers like that close to their chests. We just need to watch the episode with open eyes and minds, no thinking, "There's nothing for Horatio and Calleigh, oh god..." Here's hoping... if not, I have another scene for you, and a Valentine's Day 'special'! ;)

Plus, another DuCaine slideshow with more pictures for all of you!! :) I aim to please!!

Okay... here's a 'hot' topic,(please pardon the pun!! :lol:) How do you think Horatio and Calleigh will celebrate Valentine's Day??

I would think that since H is soo romantic, he'd deliver a dozen red roses to the lab with a card, and her favourite perfume, invite Cal to have dinner with him, and have a walk on the beach later. *sigh* Then it's back home to scented oils, rose petals, champagne and strawberries... down, down, down to the gutter!! :D :lol: The perfect evening, romance and candlelight... beautiful! *squee!!* :)

How about you, girls? The perfect Valentine's day; DuCaine style!! :)

5. CSIWisconsin48

CSIWisconsin48 Hit and Run

I could not agree more,

i really do see Delko as a brother to Calleigh, plus a really good friend. i do like Eric too, and he's definetly had a rough few weeks, the law suit, now this. its probably really tough for Cal, seeing this happen to her again. H needs to be there.

What they're do for Valentines day? hmmm how about...H will bring her some chocolate thinking its a valentines day gift, but she'll think its just some comfort food cuz of Eric n all, and he'll be kinda dissapointed, and she'll ask whats wrong and yeah...mmm do i smell Valentines day Fluff Fic? :D...what don't look at me! i can't even write an essay! :p

6. Cova

Cova Witness

If it makes you feel any better I'm a new convert to this ship? :p The more the merrier right? :D Then again in this case, shippers in large quantity = dangerous. :lol: :eek:

Now now, for all we know you were digging bullets out of heroin tiles and got accidentally high. :p *hides in plants* :devil:

Mo Great manip you made there girl!! You can really see the height diference between them when they stand near each other. Come on you two, just a little closer...come on... :devil:

Guess what came in the mail todays!! *Proudly hugs her copy of Season 2 of Miami tightly* <3 Quick, tell me which episodes contain the Ducaine goodness so I can watch out for them...that is provided I don't watch the entire Season in about two weeks like I did with the first season. :lol: :D

7. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I agree...I can't see Cal and Eric being more than friends because I really haven't seen any sparks between them. I really hope that in next week's ep, H will be in need of someone to talk to because he almost lost it when he called Eric's name right before the 'To Be Continued', and he seems to have the most success talking to Cal out of everyone else at the lab. This is a big episode because Eric's tottering with death and H has a special connection to Eric because Eric was his brother-in-law, so it's someone he really cares about, and he will definitely need someone to help him through this because H seemed truly shattered at the end of this week's ep, and he's definitely going to need someone (I'm crossing my fingers for Cal) to help him back up.

8. CSIWisconsin48

CSIWisconsin48 Hit and Run

you lucky dawg...my CSI New York season two is coming tomorrow...*mumbles angerily* oh well, it'll be worth the wait! :p

and yes i agree, the more the merrier! cuz you can never get enough of ANYTHING, well except maybe hot dogs, i would be sick of eating 14 of them in a row on a time limit...

^^ again, i couldn't agree more

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I have to wait for my S1 of NY, my S2 of MIAMI and 3 seasons of CSI: :p haha....

Yeah......that's what happened.... :p

Dangerous=Fun!

that is all I have to say.

Hehehe......I know....:lol:

You cheeky little bugger! You pulled me into the gutter and made all my leather clothes shink! :lol: Nahh...... I have another one in the secret compartment of my Ducati anyways... :D

Anyways........ uhmmm....*thinks* Oh yeah..... I basically had a continuation of the massage parlour one last night haha....

10. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Hmmm...I took this idea from a fanfic I wrote...I think H would invite Cal over to his place for dinner and then dancing. She would toy with him by showing up wearing a form-fitting strapless black dress, hair curled, wearing her reddest lipstick and most eye-complimenting eyeliner and eyeshadow.
    H would toy with her by slicking his hair back, wearing a black suit complete with a silky dark red shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned and greeting her with a single red rose. He would cook only her favourite foods and pull out the really nice wine. The lighting is subtle, with only the many candles around the house providing the light.
    After dinner, it's off to dancing at a quaint hall. H would surprise her with his amazing dancing abilities. At the end of the night, H would ask the band to play a slow one, and he would pull Cal close, and she would rest her head on his chest, closing her eyes, savouring his warm embrace whilst he rested his head on hers, taking in her presence. At the end of the song, Cal would look up into H's blue eyes then kiss him long and slow.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww thanks Emer! Heehee, yeah it was easy to do...but it sure looks nice with them that much closer! ;)

Nice V-day scenario Emer hon! I likes it alot! So sweet and romantic! Yeah for lovely DuCaine love! :D

Lol, Cova that is exactly what I'm saying! :lol: Just a tiny bit closer and they'd be kissing! ;) Heehee! :devil:

Ohhhhh EyeH I like your scenario too...very nice, very descriptive! :D

Hmmmmmm, let's see I think for V-day DuCaine will...I see them doing something simple but sweet and so romantic. I see H catching Calleigh right after she gets in to work in the morning, surprising her in her lab with a single red rose and an invitation to dinner that night...at his house. He'd cook for her and then they'd slow dance on his back patio, under the full moon to Sinatra's "All The Way".

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I saw a promo of them talking so that makes me happy. So we know we're getting that scene for sure, Calleigh looks pretty. I heard H is supposed to remember Speedle in it, so him and Calleigh will probably have a moment there too

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

now hopefully the reports that they get angry at eachother won't be true! Talking is good...remember things together while talking is better...yay! Heehee, here's hoping DuCaine is good! I sure hope so!!
    :D :D

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Mo, can I get in your DuCaine bubble please? I need DuCaine. I'm hoping its not an angsty scene, we haven't seen them that much together and we need that fluff.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: :lol: Sure thing hon! Climb on up...this is getting to be a trend, you climbing into my fluffy bubble! ;) Not that I mind at all! I wubs my bubble and you are always welcome to come and join in the fluffiness of it! ;) **Mo pets her fluffy bubble happily and giggles!**

Yup, we need some DuCaine fluff, we do, yup yup! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.