Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Grissom will be on the whole Laws of Gravity. He will be finally open the box on Monsters in the box.

2. brown eyes

brown eyes Civilian

According to an interview with Naren Shankar he states that the thing with Warrick and Cath is going to resurface. And also, seems that Warrick is getting a divorce. Everything regarding that so-called marriage is and has been coming up to divorce each time any mention of he, she and the marriage is concerned. But all remains to be seen! ;)

3. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Good. IMO the whole marriage schtick was one big albatross around the writers' necks. Never came to anything beyond a mild annoyance.

On the other hand, MH and GD have beautiful chemistry. I wouldn't mind seeing it shown off more. :cool:

4. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

I agree. I also felt cheated because they made it into a big deal, and I originally thought they would actually give Warrick some more screen time, but the whole storyline just fizzled.

Yeah, I love Cath and Warrick together. They've been such good friends since episode one, and it would be nice to see more of that (or more than that) in the future.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

It seems to me Warrick's marriage was only meant as a roadblock to keep he and Catherine from hooking up. So with his divorce I guess they can revisit that idea.

first GSR
    now maybe Yobling

that just leaves Nick & Greg! (yeah they won't go there but i can dream)

6. catherinerules

catherinerules Prime Suspect

I really hope they put Catherine and Warwick together. Their chemistry has been going since the first episode and in Down the Drain there so was much anticipated which never panned out.

7. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

There is great potential that part of the season ender could be the start of a CWR (catherine / Warrick romance), but I could see them even more put in a situation where feeling are revealed, and then have to be buried when they are put back in the real world. Perhaps trapped in an elevator, stuck in bad weather, or otherwise stuck together for a period of time.

An ackowledgement of the underlying tension would be enough to let this one flow into next season to flower, giving the GSR time to either solidify and become public or suffer a fatal result. Two at a time would be a little too much soap for CSI.

8. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

REMINDER:

Unless directly and specificially linked to particular episode material, ALL shipper-type comments/speculation should be restricted to the appropriate character 'ship threads in Shipper Central. Thank you.

9. cosmorain

cosmorain Victim

This may have been asked before but does anyone have a list of who will be returning for season 8. I mean everyone even down to the techs, or is it too soon to tell.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Everyone besides Jorja have signed on for season 8 as of now. :)

11. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

^Best news I've heard in a while.

Has anyone heard anything about a decent Greg storyline in the near future? Or, at least, a decent storyline where there is no chance of them cutting him out as has been happening all season? Something tells me that the remainder of the Demetrius James story will be wrapped up in the season final, and I hope against hope it doesn't mean Greg back in the lab.

12. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Sadly, I haven't heard a peep about a decent storyline for Greg in a future episode, but I just read over at YTDAW that there appears to be yet another Cath-dominated drama coming up in epi 19. The episode is called "Big Shots". Yawn.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From Gibby @ YTDAW on ep 719 "Big Shots":

The episode opens with beauty queens, and I guess they're taking a page from Tara Conner's book of pageantry class because...yeah. Their scene in the teaser is enough to make Donald Trump's eyebrows shoot far into his wig. Anyway, we've got a dead body. I know, shocker.

Catherine has an epiphany about green eyes and contacts. She also has an interesting converstaion with Sara, and, so far, it's the only interesting part of this script.
    This seems to be a Catherine ep. She has a moment where she remembers Keppy.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

^Oh my lord have the writers not learned anything yet!!

Another CATHERINE EPISODE!! Guess my tv is going Grey's that night.

15. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

well, sara gets an eppy...besides, cath is the lead actress. But i would like Grissom to get an eppy, he has been in the background far too long. Catherine eppys do get good ratings though, so I think they have learned something!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.