Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Sara drama is good. Happy Sara is even better but Sara drama is good. Hope it isn't that bad though. :( And I don't like Grissom-Sara but I'll hop towards Shipper Central to discuss that there :p

I'm listening to this huge Sara song right now. It's pretty dramatic, it's called You'll Not Feel The Drowning by the Decemberists and I really love the song. Makes me think of Sara back in season 5.

2. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

Sara drama sounds really good. I like happy Sara, but season 5 was the best with all the drama! Can't wait til the end of the season (has 22 episodes to go!!!!!)

3. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Sara-drama alert!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Have you guys read the spoiler details for 7x18 Empty Eyes yet?? :eek:

In the episode Sara finds the one girl who survived the attack who had been raped and has her throat slashed. She talks to her just before she dies and just as the ambulance is arriving. Talk about traumatic! :eek:

4. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

i'm excited. Cause, well, Committed is my favourite episode, and YAY DRAMA, so I really think I'm going to like Empty Eyes. And apparently Grissom hugs her in the break room, so I'm guessing she'll be crying because Grissom would only hug her in front of everyone if he really really had to. So, YAY DRAMA! This might sound bad, but, YAY EMOTIONAL SARA!

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Gentle reminder, while we appreciate that you use the spoiler codes, people are trying not to be spoiled or trying to avoid the temptation of it, this is why we have the spoiler lab and leave these threads spoiler free. Thank you. ;)

6. edog

edog Lab Technician

Hello. Got a Sara question. Or maybe a Jorja question, seeing how this applies to both character and actress. Do we know what kind of vegetarian Jorja/Sara is? As far as I know, there are three or four types. Some eat eggs and milk, others don't. Just wondering where Sara falls in those categories.

I'm writing a little scene in a fic I've been dabbling over for a month or so now and this has me stuck. Hopefully, she'll be the kind I think she is or else the scene won't really work. Hahaha.

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Sorry Destiny! It won't happen again ;) Thanks for reminding us!

edog, Jorja is simply a vegetarian (no meat, no animal fat, etc). A vegan is someone who doesn't eat anything that has to do with animals (dairy, eggs, meat, etc) and doesn't wear fur. We saw Sara eat fish in an episode in the first season but we haven't seen her eat it again :p

8. edog

edog Lab Technician

Oo, cool. Thanks for helping me out. :D

9. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

No problem! :)

I've finally figured out who it is Jorja reminds me of :p She's one of a kind of course but I always thought she reminded me of one person in particular... and thus I have dubbed her the female John Lennon ^_^ Let's all imagine...

10. Roosey

Roosey Captain

*bumps*

Yeah. She is a bit like John Lennon! I mean she stands up for all kinds of rights (human rights, animal rights, she is against war etc.). Don't hope she's going to get killed though..

11. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Hi there Jorja fans, i've been hearing some horrible rumours that she hasn't signed on for S8? Can anyone set me straight on this?!

12. helgagrim

helgagrim Dead on Arrival

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I'm not a GSR'r but I don't want her to leave :(

14. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

she be better be back for another season shes the reason why i watch csi, she is good on potraying happy, elegant, and depressed sara character.

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

There is a thread regarding season 8, for anyone to place info that is reliable or who are wondering about the stars or the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.