Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

I need a drummer. Frig do I ever need a drummer. Jorja could be my drummer. Maybe I'll send her a letter...
    Of course I doubt that would work, but hey, I could try!

2. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

oh yeah i watched the clip but you have to concentrate very hard to hear it .. but what i heard was great she should do more like that!!

3. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I used to love that song, well, replace 'love' with 'addicted to'. But I think I heard it too many times and now I can't stand it anymore. Yes, I know, I'm a bad fan. It's cool she plays guitar, not many stars play it.

^^^^Ann, curly hair rocks. :D

4. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Thanks Kaylyn and QTR! I listened to a few of those, though one of the songs had sucky quality on Windows Media and I was sort of bummed.

Hey Mini Catherine, I looked at your avatar and was like, OMG her hair can do that? I like it when she puts more volume into her hair. I hated it when she wore her hair flat plastered to her head in Season 4. And the curls are definitely my fav.

Edited because there is a big difference between the number one and an exclamation point.

5. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I read somewhere that Jorja Fox took part in some plays(?)...Do you know their names?

6. helgagrim

helgagrim Dead on Arrival

7. UrielFalcon

Well, if it's fake, don't advertise it.

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

*bumps*

So, this thread has been kind of dead. What do you think of Sara's character in season 7? I haven't seen season 7 yet, except for BTK I and II (our stupid TV network decided not to air the rest, don't ask why), but there wasn't a lot of Jorja in them. But I hope she's as happy as she was in season 6.

9. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

I have only seen BTK 1 and 2, and she seems far more relaxed in this series then in previous ones. I hope too, that their is far more of her in following episodes, as she only seemed to play a minor part in BTK 1 and 2.

10. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I notice that she wears a lot of lighter clothes now. Lighter colours, and such. I like how her hair is getting longer and she's curled it a few times. I don't really like her bone-straight look she had in season four. I liked season six, where it was kinda straight and kinda curled out at the sides and layered. I wish my poofy hair would do that. I love her hair curly though! It's so cute!

And yeah, I think everyone here died.

11. Roosey

Roosey Captain

That's good to hear. I think lighter colours suit Sara better, I don't know why though. Dark clothes always make me feel.. depressed. Like I mentioned in the Pic-thread, I like Happy Sara better than Depressed Sara. Of course it's good to see Jorja in such rolls (because she's able to play characters like that so well), but Happy Sara just wins over Depressed Sara.

12. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

BAHA!

By the way you put that, it's sounds like Sara is schizophrentic! Anyone who doesn't watch CSI would definately think that! lol.

:lol:

I like Depressed Sara better. As in, acting wise. It seems almost every time we see her depressed, we learn more about her past, and I like learning about Sara's past simply because we don't know. It's one thing that keeps me coming back to CSI, the mystery that probably won't be solved is the one I want to follow. Cause that's how stubborn I am.

:lol: ahah, schizophrentic Sara.

13. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I noticed that in the last episode (Meet Market) she actually had a lot of screentime. Which is a definite improvement :p She hasn't had a lot of screentime this season!

14. UrielFalcon

When she went to look around the house, the music made me think she was going to get jumped. She did get a tremendous amount of screentime, which is good because I'm hoping they combine it with some sort of drama. ^_^

15. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I had a thought there for a split second too! :lol: :lol: :p I thought she was going to get jumped because the music set that sort of atmosphere and she was alone at the crime-scene. And it was dark. It was a dark and stormy night :lol: But maybe that's just me and my angst-whoreness. :p

Jorja did say the writers were cooking something up for the end of the season (I think more Grissom-Sara-related) so that may provide some good Sara drama. I hope so. I've been craving it. My season five DVDs probably have scratches on them :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.