House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin".

This site could be useful

Thought last night's eppy was great :D, Foreman love for this episode and glad to see House and Foreman working as a team, :lol: at House being in the wheelchair and being childish as per usual

Great eppy :D

2. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Oh man, the new eppie yesterday was great!

This son of 2 gypsy's making out with his GF in a car when all of a sudden he goes into respitory panic. The beginning credits roll, and we come to House rolling into the hospital parking lot, in his oldmobile in the snow. His original parking space near the doors is taken, so he has to go to a new parking space, to be exact, 46 metres away from the front door. He complains to Cuddy, and she tells him that the new parking space person is a woman who's in a wheelchair. She works in the DNA lab (or something of the like). House says that he'll use a wheelchair just to get his space back. Cuddy says he wouldn't be able to last a week in the thing. But House says "Wanna bet?" so it's settled, House is spending a week in a wheelchair. House rolls out of her office, and Forman and Chase start telling him more of this gypsy kid. Cameron is the only who keeps on ignoring everything that's going on and keeps asking House questions like "Is your leg worse??" and all that.(Typical) I won't say the middle of the episode so i won't spoil it. But here are some highlights.

-Chase walks in on 2 people having sex.
    -House masters the wheelchair, doing wheelies and going down the stairs.
    -The kids parents who are gypsys and are being really annoying to the team.
    -House is skidding around the icy parking lot in his wheelchair, crashing sideways into cars (and his own) purposely.
    -House is being annoying that chick in a wheelchair, and is making hilarious sarcastic comments. Try to remember this part of the ep. :p

I can't remember much more, just watch the ep. It's really good!

3. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I was starting to think House had jumped shark as they say when last week was that touchy feely epi. (not that theres anything wrong with it thats just not what I watch House for) but this week brought it back although the new chick with the wheelchair worries me a bit, I'm still holding out for Stacy to come back

4. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Every site I go on keeps mentioning something about these two, but they are a little sketchy on proper detail. Anybody wanna clear up what's actually going to happen for me?

5. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Since i never get to see House that often, i never knew there's something going on between these two. I did hear something about them having sex in Season 1 or something. But i always thought that Cameron had a crush on House, she sometimes looks at him with this 'look'. You know, 'that look'. So i just thought that Cam fancied House. *shrugs* I'm probably way off anyways, so don't start posting with the 'How can yuo think that?' and 'Ew!' 's...

6. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Cameron did have sex with Chase in season 2 episode 7 "Hunting" ... the thing is, she was high LOL There's definitely something going on between her and House, IMO. She is attracted to him. In season 1 episode 17 "Role Model", Wilson asks House "What makes you think I haven't put the moves on her (Cameron)?" and House gives him "that look" that says WTF she's mine! LOL And Wilson says "Boy, you're in trouble!". At the end of the episode, Cameron makes it very clear that she likes him (1x17). There's also this very cool scene in I can't remember which episode, but well Foreman is teasing Cameron about her feelings for House -they're in the lab and he asks her if, when she's in the same room with him, she has butterflies in her stomach. So ... Chase/Cameron? Nah. Won't happen again. The first time was a mistake -both of us agreed to that in fact.

7. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Perhaps I should have been more clear. I am aware of everything that's happened between them so far. Lots of spoiler sites are hinting at something happening between them now, as in, Season 3. Ausiello at TVguide.com is doing the same thing. I just wanted to know if anybody had more detailed information on what this might be. :confused:

8. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Woah! Cam was high during it? *whistles* Didn't hear that one. So...what was it? Pot? E? Details people details! :lol:

9. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hi guys!!! :D

I have a question :p

What is the episode where House puts those injections to Cuddy??? :p

Thanks for your help!!! :D

10. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

Who's Your Daddy S2 E23

11. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Aw yeah i remember THAT one. :lol: That was a good one. :p

12. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Oh, guys thanks a lot!!!! :D

I thought I had missed the episode, and now I realized they haven't aired it here :lol:

Another question :p: what's the name of the episode where House shows at Cuddy's window? and what happened with House? I mean I saw a video at youtube and he was jumping in a fountain and screaming I think, he didn't have his stick :| I'm confused :confused:

Thanks for your help!!! :D

13. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

That was the first episode from season 3, If I recall correctly. It's named "Meaning"

14. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I think you're talking about the one right after the "miracle surgery" where he was running and he jumped in the fountain

and yeah I think kit4na, ur right about the one w/ House @ Cuddy's window

seems so weird to talk about season 3 since I normally only do CSI Vegas boards lol

15. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Ha i loved last episode!!

Lotta love for Foreman, people dont give him enough credit but i love him.

Did anyone see the sticker on House's wheel chair? :lol: it said 'I'd rather walk" :lol:

And what Chase said to the lady thinking that she was a maid :lol: the face Cameron made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.