UK Season 7 LV Ep Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Emerson08, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

I know that we are used to several victims in each episode but it seemed like they spent 45 minutes on other victims and the rest of the time on Catherine. Like I said it was a nice change to have a csi at the heart of things but I feel it was a bit unrealistic with so much happening at once.

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Glad ya found the vid Mad! Cracking ain't it. Gotta love Doc Robbins. Ace voice too.

And I definatly thought that was a minor problemo with the eps. Too much. Speshly with Cath.

3. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

When he started singing, I was wondering whether it was going to be really bad. But I was surprised. he has quite a good voice!

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I was shocked aswel! I was like 'oh my god, GO DOC!' He was awesome, I was litterally rolling all over my bed with laughter, I just didn't expect him to carry on! Loved the 'yeeeeah' bit at the end too. The Doc rules!

5. Sara_Sidle_Lover

Sara_Sidle_Lover Hit and Run

One of the great things I found with the premiere, was the way Grissom and Sara behaved around eachother. They've always had such great chemistry, but in their scenes together here you could really see the change in their relationship. There was more fluffiness to them, their interactions were evident of two people who are involved, and don't just have a burning attraction between them. That was great, so well played by WP and Jorja. Grissom himself has really softened when he's around her, if you compare his tone of voice and body language etc in the "veggie burger" scene to the way it is in, for example, the scene from "Butterflied" when he's talking to the Doctor/Suspect towards the end, it's so different, there's less reluctance on his part to show feelings for her. I doubt that they're going to be able to hide the relationship for much longer, anyone watching them together, is going to start spotting the signs. Even Warrick seemed to be studying them and trying to suss them out in that one scene.

Should be very interesting. I've done the best I can to stay away from Spoilers, so am very keen to see what happens, as I have no real clue right now.

6. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I know i'm probs gonna get shot down for this but I never really thought their chemistry was that good! I'll give you the veggie burger scene though, that was cute lol. I love both Sara and Gris (just not together!!) but I don't want the show to be centred around them two now. I'm praying it doesn't go all cheesy and corny, but I don't think theres much chance of that! I can't wait for tmoz woo woo!

7. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

I don't think it will go all cheesy and corny, because its one) not CSI LV style, and two) Grissom and Sara are not the type of people to go cheesy and corny.
    I can't wait to see who will pick up on Grissom and Sara first. Although Warrick seemed to notice something, I bet its Catherine who finds out first. She's that sort of person.

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I really hope, and have my money on it being, Jim Brass. He is such a cool dude! Second to the lovely Grissom, of course! :devil:

I was on my knees, literally, in the supermarket the other day. I read TVTimes highlights which slagged off tomorrow nights episode then read Radio Times which worshipped it! Wonder what we will think?

9. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

I haven't yet watched an episode of CSI and actually thought, that was bad even when it has been slagged off a bit. So, in my opinion, tonight's should be good.

Its so nice to have something to take up my Tuesday evenings again :D

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It was similar last year, when the second episode of the season was 'Room Service' which was completely slated in all the reviews. I think maybe it is just the expectation of the new season, and the excitement of the premiere, so the next ones always seem a little tame or dull. (Although Room Service wasn't great, if you watch it a couple of times it does get better!).

Either way, I've read different opinions on tonight's episode, and I'm really looking forward to it. I think it they are trying something different, and maybe with the ways the cases are split it will be more like 4x4, which may never be my favourite episode but is still a good one. Plus everyone will get some screentime, which is nice. :)

I'm very happy to have my Tuesday evening back as well, I love new CSI, and I'm sure we will all have lots to discuss in the morning. Roll on 9pm I say!

11. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Aparently tonights episode is quite Tarantinoish, which is damn cool with me. I lurve Tarantino.

I think Catherine will find out first. Like you said though, I think Warrick picked up on somin' somin' in the first ep. I'm praying they calm down with the whole Cath situation, it's getting a bit unrealistic. How much bad luck can one gal have?!

Bring on 9pm, canna wait. Loving Gris' shorter hair..yummy!

12. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

9pm here we come!

I absolutely adored Grave Danger, by Tarantino, so if its anything like that episode, it should be a good one. It sounds so different to anything they have done before.

13. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Oh I loved yesterdays episode! :D it was so good and different. CSI just needed that fresh breath of air thats been making it..boring. :p

14. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Urmm, not sure about this one. Brass was on form and cracking out the one liners. Love him when he does that. I wasn't over keen on 4x4 a series or two ago for the same reason - it was all a bit fragmented. I liked Cath's case, Warrick's was a bit predictable, and I'm afraid, there was a bit of lazy writing, sort of oh, that'll do...

Nick's case was grim, but done well - it demonstrated his empathy with the relatives of the victims. My heart went out to him when he realised a baby lost her dad to a bloke who just wanted more of a high. Sad.

But what CSI does well, in my opinion, is the dark humour - and the Nevada Chainsaw Massacre did that so well. The black hunour from Brass buned through, 'reach into the barbeque for the wallet,; and 'I bet my right arm that's his left...' Tee hee! Also, Grissom's face when Sara went at him with the chainsaw. Lovely comic timing!

And when he was on the ladder, did he check Sara out?! Definite appreciation and eye movement going on there! Bad boy, Grissom.. I like!

15. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

it was ok. i definately prefer the bigger cases with twists and turns rather short ones like last night. i always think - well is that all?

i agree with britfan, brass was great last night. him showing concern for catherine was very sweet. he was very funny aswell - whadda guy!

the soldier one was quite depressing. the other two were average.

the chainsaw massacre one was the best one i thought. grissom most certainly did check out miss sidle. he a right un! mind not on the job! tee hee! how can one man look so hunky in white plastic overalls? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.