"Law of Gravity" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 4, 2007.

1. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Hopefully longer. Seeing Archie, Judy and Wendy all in the cast list made my day. :cool:

2. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

Oh, I'm so happy Grissom's back! And just in time for my birthday, too. (Last year Lady Heather, this year Grissom- CSI really likes to release good episodes on my birthday!) I'm just so happy.

I really want to see more of Sara's butterfly cocoon. I've been telling my other CSI obsessed friends that Grissom timed it to open just before he came back. Of course, that's just my idea, but it seems like something Grissom would do. After all, he can pick the day flies hatched, I'm sure he would know when the butterfly would hatch.

And about Keppler, I don't know. I don't really care for him much, but I don't think we're really supposed to like him. He's supposed to be the mysterious "dirty cop." Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see on that one...

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i love judy! shes hilarious!

4. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

That's a good point. You know, Valentine's Day is next week. ;) And possibly their one year anniversary, though we don't know exactly when they hooked up.

I actually do like Keppler, but I'm ready for his stint to be over. What I am more interested in at this point is how his departure will affect Cath. She is the closest to him and trusts him by now. The writers should show us how his leaving (whatever form it might take) affects her.

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I'm confused. Is Keppler going to die?

6. Wynterblue

Wynterblue Dead on Arrival

Unfortunately, yes he is. What we don't know is how.... suicide or murder. Pitty. I like Keppler. He really shook things up, you know?

I'm pretty sure Frank is the dirty cop and has been having Keppler cover for him. You know, if you're going to kill someone, best to have your surrogate son in forensics. He can manipulate the evidence so no one is the wiser. Should be an interesting episode.

7. brass_lives

I like your theory. I don't know, though. Keppler's dossier on the CBS site says that his life was "shattered" and that he dreaded getting the phonecall that ended up making him move to Vegas. He already left NJ, then Philly and now Baltimore. Seems like Frank is following Keppler around. There has to be more to it than just being a dirty cop. I'm thinking one of them was driven over the edge by grief.

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

This is very confusing.
    I'm actually rather lost. I know that keppler had a girlfriend (or was it a fiance) who's name was Amy McCarty and she died, and her father Frank is following Keppler around, and that Keppler will die, and that he will have bad dreams. Is there anything else that is known that I don't know?

9. brass_lives

Have you been to the Keppler site and read his dossier? The only other things I've learned of him were in this thread or from watching the shows he's been in.

10. letsdance

letsdance Lab Technician

Basically NO MORE KEPPLERR!!! HAHHAHAH!
    Yea, but... maybe it was his fault Amy died... hmmmm...

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I did read it. I still feel rather lost...I guess that we all do.

12. iloveyou

iloveyou CSI Level One

Yay Grissom's back!!
    Finally i can start watching more attentivley.
    I haven't been paying much atttention cause i love
    Grissom.

13. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

Yay! Grissom's back..

Keppler was certainly an interesting character, am looking forward to seeing him and grisssom
    talk
    Too bad they're (TPTB) probably are killing him off
    Greg's in the promo as well. Maybe he'll get a little
    screentime.
    Looking forward to tomarrow night

14. letsdance

letsdance Lab Technician

Same... when I sawy Grissom on the tv last week, I started screaming and I ran right over to it! :lol:

15. MarieMJS

MarieMJS Rookie

Gosh I kinda liked Keppler, I would have loved seeing him as recurring character, that would have been nice, and Liev is a fantastic actor!
    Grissom is baaaaack, beaaaard power!!
    *happy dance*