Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Ali, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

For Alexx to hug Calleigh like that, it's gotta be huge, no? Alexx is holding a file. My guess is this is after Calleigh leaves the hospital. If I recall correctly, Eric's prognosis isn't very good. Alexx probably asks Calleigh how Eric is and Calleigh tries to be scientific and logical, but maybe her voice starts quivering and that's when Alexx hugs her? Man, that's gonna be awesome. I've never seen Emily cry on screen on anything. Okay, I don't think she's gonna cry, but I hope she at least looks devastated as hell.

2. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

I hope Calleigh gets alone time with Eric as well. And my bet is that Alex might have to force Calleigh into the hug, like Calleigh will be saying she fine but Alex will know otherwise! :)

God it's been so long since i posted here, i miss Eric/Calleigh!x

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pa

God, Ryan is always invading their space! This is supposed to be about ERIC, not Ryan. And in being about Eric, it's about Eric/Calleigh, because you can't have one without the other. :D But really, how on earth does it make sense for Ryan just to stand there and take up space? Ugh, at least do something productive! Each character having their own time with him would be nice...as long as Calleigh gets to be with him the longest. :D And I'm still astounded that Calleigh's actually gonna let herself be hugged. :eek: That means she's shaken. Badly.

4. midnight_tiptoes

I really think Eric and Calleigh should send Ryan to summer camp.

I'm also excited about the episode where Eric comes back to work. I wonder if Calleigh will hug him. We know they're working together. I hope we get protective Calleigh :D

I can't believe we've gone through so many posts. Obsessed, much?

5. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Hey my obssession is what keeps me alive.

Ryan should go to year-round school. Kepp him busy for awhile!

6. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I love Ryan, but he needs to go to military school. Toughen up a bit. (sorry, I'm a migrating shipper- so I'm in all the ship threads)
    Well, someone said that each person should get his.her turn with Eric. Yeah! I like Ryan, he should have his time, Calleigh hers *squee* and H his *more squee- more emotion, please* and that's it. I'm real excited because I heard Eric and Cal are working together on their first case back (not sure) and that'll be great. But Ryan and cal will be working together this ep, to find the shooter, while Frank and H find Clavo. So all the ships really were opened here, the writers wanted to really be able to do anything. they had better not f***ing screw it up.

7. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I think I heard somewhere that each person is going to get a moment alone with him. It definately should happen, and Calleigh's should be the longest. If those scenes in the promo do actually run after each other and it's not just the way they've edited it, I reckon we'll definately get another scene because Calleigh is on the other side of the bed in the promo photo, no? Ryan looks really awkward and disinterested. I'm not surprised, why is he even there? Natalia isn't. He better not ruin any of the individual moments, except HoCaine's, I could deal with that. And I'd be willing to sacrifice Alexx's. Okay, fine just KEEP HIM AWAY FROM CALLEIGH'S MOMENT!

Even sleep didn't help me calm down. :lol:

8. midnight_tiptoes

I hope each person gets some time with him. That would be much more effective. I wonder when in the episode this happens. When Calleigh and Ryan arrive there, they're working on Eric, so I doubt they'll have time to see him. Maybe each person goes back to the hospital to see him. I know I'm being greedy, but I really wish Calleigh would get the final scene with him, even though I dread it'll be Horatio. It would be much more beautiful if he woke up while Calleigh was there, sleeping in a chair next to his bed. I also can't wait to see what she puts in his hand, and if he's still hanging on to it when he wakes up. Aw.

9. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Having the last scene would be the jackpot, but unlike a kiss or any kind or face-touching, it's much more possible we might get it. They trusted E/C with the final in 'Throwing Heat' so they could do here. I think it would be alot more powerful if it were Calleigh and not Horatio. How about this: they could have them all together at the end, even Ryan if they want. He could say something about going home, and then Horatio can have his moment, and leave to go to a chapel or something. Then it's just Alexx and Calleigh. They can have a little chat, and then Alexx can say she's going to get a cup of coffee. She asks Calleigh if she wants anything, but she refuses, just staring at Eric, looking really sad. Alexx leaves, maybe giving her a comforting pat on the back, and then Calleigh gets her moment. I really want her to be there when he wakes up, and I want him to notice the rosary and realise it was her who put it there. They don't even have to say anything, Adam and Emily are more than capable of doing the whole scene just through looks. Dude, as great as these things would be, I'm really, really happy with what they are giving us! :D

Caro's doubts made me check again, and I'm certain those hands have manicured and polished nails. That would be Calleigh. I wish I could post a picture, but I'm still convinced it's her!

10. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Dammit now I no time to be internet and computer-less at home... Why did that damn piece break?
    At least I can come here from work from time to time. Just reading your messages is making me all happy and giddy :D

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Speaking of dogs....sometimes I feel like Ryan follows Calleigh around like he is a lost puppy!!

I just hope Ryan keeps his mouth shut if he is there when Calleigh has her moment with Eric. Ever notice how Ryan always manages to stick his foot in it when it comes to moments like these? Anyway, my high is not quite as high but it is still there! As for doubting the hands....how can you? they are sooo Calleigh's cuz they definately aren't Alexx's or Ryans! Don't doubt the hands....the hands the key to our E/C salvation!! :lol: Ok well maybe not but what can I say? my high is still affecting me :D

12. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I now think there will be more than one scene. From the promo, there's clearly a scene where they are all together in Eric's room and talking, but in the promo pictures they all appear to be alone and in different positions in the room. If they want to make this episode as emotional as possible, then Calleigh should get the final moment, alone, and the biggest reaction. She is by far the closest to Eric, and emotion from her would be all the more moving. I'm really excited about the Alexx hug. I wonder if Alexx will make some kind of comment about Calleigh's reaction? Clearly it must be a pretty big moment for Calleigh to need a hug. As friendly as the two women are, Cal would not let herself be hugged for no reason. Alexx has always been very observant too, I think she's probably noticed something about the feelings between Eric and Calleigh, and she knows Calleigh well enough to know her reaction is stronger than it would have been had it been anyone else.

God, from just the promo and the photos, this episode looks like it could be really big. There are so many possibilities too, I think we're going to come out of this with something good. Damn, how can it only be Wednesday? Move faster, stupid time!

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Calm down Ali....it is almost thursday already!! But yeah Monday can't come fast enough :D

I agree with you Ali but remember in Lost Son, H and Calleigh hugged over the death of Tim. But I think this hug is much bigger b/c Alexx has, in the past tried to elicit emotional responses from Calleigh and she has usually always blown them off. i.e. the morgue scene in Body Count and the hallway scene in 10-7. So Alexx must see something and Calleigh must be really in need of the hug if we get one :D I think Alexx has always been in tune with the possibility of feeling between these two

14. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

So one of you mentioned that Natalia isn't going to be there? One down, one to go. You know it would be really nice if Ryan left them alone for awhile. Cal has known Eric for awhile and it would be great for her if she was alone.

15. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Gosh it's only thursday and I am getting sooo excited, just counting down the days. Calleigh will get her moment with Eric and I hope we will be satisfied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.