Your CSI Dreams (Or daydreams). CSI, CSI Miami, and CSI NY!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Hunter, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Not to worry, ericisacutie, your post wasn't long, and it was on-topic. :)

2. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Okay, thanks, I just panic, I don't want to do anything wrong here. :D

3. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

I dream about Horatio, Nick, and Greg a lot. Hmm......

4. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Re: Your CSI Dreams (Or daydreams). CSI, CSI Miami, and CSI

I actually had a dream once almost exactly like that, it was like Little Miss Sunshine, minus the pageant, and it was with the NY cast and I and the part I remember the most vividly is when we had to get out and push our VW bus. It was one of the best dreams I've ever had. :lol: And very realistic.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Nick showed up in one of my dreams a couple nights back but it wasn't even CSI related, he was just there. I can't remember much though :(

6. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I've had two CSI dreams, in the first one I was on the set of CSI and Billy had to save me from a building that was being blown up! He used his body a la Grissom vrs the Volcano, but we fell to the floor...i'll leave that one there :p

The second one is just WIERD, Cath was 'seducing' Gris with large pieces of celary covered in mayonaise (LOL!!) and he fell for it. She was seducing him because she needed to kill him (think she was being bribed) but she couldn't go through with it!! Lmao, what a funky dream :S

I alwwwways csi daydream, about Grissom ;)

7. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

I had another one last night. Ok, David Caruso and me were married and we were on the beach making out. Then something came up about me drinking a Sex-On-the-Beach. Then David made up some joke about how single woman call it wishing-you-were-walking-along-the-beach-at-sunset-with-the-man-of-your-dreams-and-having-sex-on-the-beach. (the drink i believe) and i laughed at it, then we made out, and then paparatzi came. That's where it ended. Thankfully. :lol: I needed a good dreams to daydream about today. :lol:

By the way, 19ams87 . I love the quote in your sig with Grissom and Sara! Which episode was that from?

8. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

I had a weird CSI dream a few months ago.

I was in court, presumably a lawyer or a prosecutor. As I look over at the others in the room, I see that they are all characters from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Then people begin to argue, and I become the mediator who stops the argument by saying: “Guys, stop fighting. How would Nick feel if he was here?!” A somber expression then etched its way onto each person’s face. Then I recalled the fact that Nick Stokes had passed away recently.
    Then I suddenly find myself in a strange van driven by whom I discovered to be my kidnapper. As police sirens wailed behind us, shots began to ring in my ears. The van pulls over and I look out the window only to see Horatio Caine step out of the squad car, followed by Calleigh Duquesne. I was terrified, but I yelled, “Horatio! Horatio! Help me, don’t let him take me!” Then I got out of the van and made a mad dash to a house the van parked by. There was an intense gun battle, but Horatio and Calleigh defeated the bad guy.
    Then out of nowhere, Mac Taylor and Stella Bonasera approach me to get my statement of what had happened. (this was SO strange because I dont even watch Miami or NY..weird!)

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Hunter, you mean Gris and Cath?! I can't remember the name of the episode, I think Gris is doing an evaluation and Cath is complaning that she has no personal life. Lol, classic scene!

Omg iluveric you killed off Nick?! Sniffles! lol jkn. Funny dream lol.

10. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

*laughs* Sounds like a good episode!
    --------------
    So Horatio and Cal got him down eh? Well they save lifes.. *starts singing 'how to save a life'* Hey, 'how to save a life' should be their song or something.

I had another dream! It it was romantic and weird. Horatio (not David) and me laying on the beach in the middle of the night. It was quiet, and we were looking at the stars. And then I started singing :

There was something in the air that night
    The stars were bright, Fernando
    They were shining there for you and me
    For liberty, Fernando
    Though I never thought that we could lose
    There's no regret
    If I had to do the same again
    I would, my friend, Fernando
    ------------
    Except i sang Horatio instead of Fernando. :lol: Then the paparatzi came AGIAN but the dreams ended there again! As well, it was good while it lasted.

11. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

That's about as good as mine last night. I had a dream about Danny (CSI: NY). He, my mom and I were in an apartment together, I'm not sure why. At some point I reached out to Danny and hugged him and said, "You know I love you, right? A bushel and a peck?" Danny said "A bushel and a peck?" And then Mom and I start singing "Bushel and a Peck" from Guys and Dolls to him. Then I walk up to him, and he's reading me this poem that he wrote about a baby that died, and for some reason in the dream I think it's his baby. He gets upset as he reads it so I put my arms around him and hold him. Really weird, but nice that I get to cuddle and sing to Danny.

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I had a dream the other night that I was watching an episode of CSI. When it came on, Nick had his 'Beatle' hair again, and the mustache at the same time. The big case in this episode,
    Michael Keppler is killed by non other than Tina Brown
    , just in case it happens, I don't think it will though :lol:. The episode ends with Catherine dancing in her room and the camera zooms around to show that she is dancing for Warrick. :devil:

13. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

I had in the last night a dream of Flacki...

It was late in the evening and I went through the Central Park. Suddenly I became attacked by a man, which to have wanted my purse. I avert, but he pulled his weapon and shot. Seriously injured I feel to ground and I thought in this moment, I would die. It was a terrible feeling. Me was very cold and saw the many blood on my chest. A few minutes later couted me endless darkness. On the next day I waked up in the hospital, a man squeeze my hand. It was my life-saver, Detective Don Flack. From this day forth we were a pair and married later, too...

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Had a really weird dream this morning. Grissom went out for drinks with Greg :confused:. In the dream, they somehow end up in a gay bar and Grissom starts singing Karoke, and he picks It's Raining Men. He's so wasted that he lets it slip to Greg about him and Sara. That's about all I can remember.

15. Celtic_angel

Celtic_angel Police Officer

I rarely remember my dreams, but i had a rather distinctively odd one recently and I know there were colours - I recall that the orchard (don't ask) was in autumn colours, and the ivy on the house (a house I've never seen) was dark green. So yes, I dream in colour. Why??