Episode #514 "No Man's Land" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Feb 3, 2007.

1. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I liked the boots! :)

Poor Horatio, he is cursed! If I was one of those csi's I would get away from him, fast!

2. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

wait... sorry for replying too frequently, but where did Eric get shot in the second time? I barely watched, too busy biting my fingers. T-T

3. athlov

athlov Guest

I really didn't like those boots, and the all black thing was... was... I don't know. Looked like something you'd see on Dort Highway.

I for one thought Jonathan did a great job. He had very limited screen time, and there really wasn't much to work with.
    I liked seeing some of that season 3 side of him again - if you know what I mean. His first scene reminded me of Legal. I think Jon even sniffled after he told Calleigh he was okay.

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

OMG. There's 433 annoymous people on the site. :lol: Almost all are looking here. :p

WOW.

Even though I know Delko will be okay it still scared the shit out of me. He looked dead. :( I can't wait for next week's episode.. I literally can't wait. :p

edited by mod to add spoiler code

5. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Someone pleaseeeeeeee tell me if that is H who Alexx and Frank are helping on the floor! :eek: Help meeeeeee. :confused: :confused:

I'm losing it!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's gone!!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

OH, My poor H, his voice was so soft and Oh go I want to cry! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

6. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Please do not post links to sites like that here. The only legal way to view CSI episodes online is via the CBS site InnerTube, or buy purchasing the episodes from iTunes or, I believe Google Video. Thank you.

Ok guys, once again...let's keep discussion of next week's episode in the Spoiler Lab Thread. There are people here who don't wish to be spoiled, but who may still like to discuss tonight's episode without knowing what happens next week.

7. laurie0623

laurie0623 Civilian

Tonight's episode was great. I have really gotten into this show a lot recently. I think it's the best out of the three. David Caruso is the best at Horatio. How do you know that Delko would be ok since he did look dead plus Horatio has already lost his brother twice and Marisol last season which was a great episode and now Delko who is very close to Horatio. I did not hear anything about the actor leaving the series. I cannot wait until next week.

8. Avalia

Avalia Hit and Run

I'm replying entirely too much to everything but it's only because I'm excited. Oh, and because I want to comment and get a bunch of stuff out.

I never really found Togo all that attractive but tonight he looked exceptionally good. I really liked the look in his eyes, even if it seemed he was trying too hard.

I kind of wanted to see a little more of Alexx because I think she does great in emotional scenes, but maybe that will happen next week. Aside from that, next week is going to drive me through a wall. This week was intense I'm sure next week is going to be crazy as well.

And since I'm one of those people that said I liked the boots... I really did, but I'm a boot person (especially since I can't wear most of them), but I really think the all black thing wasn't right. It didn't seem Calleigh-esque to me. Oh well, she did look pretty.

Next week hurry.

9. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Ohhhhhhhh, really sorry :eek: :eek: :eek: :(

10. moonshadow80

moonshadow80 Witness

spoiler

Oh so he said in interview Eric Delko will make it. I didn't know that cause I've not been reading this board a while. I just finished watching the show and was surprised they made it look like he died - so I came here to see what's going on (for some reason they showed to be continued, but didn't even show preview for next episode here.) Good to know Eric is still gonna be on the show - I hope so.

edited by mod to add spoiler code

11. Cova

Cova Witness

If not for a pounding headache I'd probably have enjoyed this episode a lot more. :( Regardless it kept me on the edge of my seat, and despite being a semi new fan to the show I really hope they don't decide to have poor Eric kick the can. :eek: I'm starting to really like the guy. :(

I'm tempted to look at the spoilers but I'm going to hold back and not try to give in to temptation. :p

12. sarasidle12

sarasidle12 Hit and Run

Wow. Definitely just had a fit while watching this ep. Oh migod, I can't believe he got shot. TWICE, no less. My mom got tired of me flipping out at the writers and snapped at me. O.O I normally don't think Miami's as good as the other two (too flashy and explody), but man, this ep was GOOD!

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I am reading all this but waiting to watch until next Monday. I love having On Demand 'cause I can watch this part Monday evening and only have to wait a couple hours for part 2 instead of a week lol

14. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Guys...first of all: To those who have watched tonight's episode and do not want to know about what happens next, I'd like to apologize if you were spoiled about events in next week's episode.

I used to be spoiler free myself (still am for LV), and I remember how frustrated I'd get if I got spoiled when I didn't want to be. ;)

Anyway, any spoilers that were posted in here that state whether Delko lives or dies have now been hidden behind spoiler code.

Again...speed_cochrane and myself apologize for the oversight. :)

15. DelkoTime

DelkoTime Civilian

I loved this ep. and hope they use it and the following one to put the team spirit back in the show. I miss that.
    A little personnal stuff now and then is ok, but that's all it's been about lately.
    I especially liked sitting on the edge of my seat and not knowing the end after the first ten minutes of the show.
    Cruz is a great vilian. Can't wait til next week.