Episode #514 "No Man's Land" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Feb 3, 2007.

1. beerman

beerman Victim

i was just able to catch the end, that was crazy! is there anywhere to watch them online? i want to see the rest of it!!

2. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

OMG I loved this ep! To me it looked like the bullet went through the car at hit Eric. I have no comment on the boots, except stiletto's..seriously?
    Anyway, for some reason I love Clavo, he's one of favorite bad guys, and the way he clashes with H is priceless. Loved how H interacted with Alexx, I'm glad he's showing concern again.
    I can't wait til next week, hopefully will see emotion, especially from Calleigh.

3. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

Maybe :p
    Seems like my connection's gone dead. It's so slow just to get in this forum, and I saw 279 viewers in CSI:Miami Forum. What a big crowd! o_O

Edit: It was up to 339 people as I saw. Wow!

4. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

You...you love Clavo? I hate his guts. he ticks off Horatio, he ticks off me more. I'm surprised H didn't punch him in the face.

5. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Omg, imma gonna cry, Why Eric, no, next Monday, so far away, hated Calleigh's boots.

6. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

Okay, they don't wear pantyhose in Miami, but they wear all black and boots? What is wrong with this picture?

7. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Is Eric really going to die? Is Adam leaving the show? I tried to Google "Adam Rod leaving CSI Miami" to see if it brought me anywhere - I didn't see anything on it.

I hate when they kill off major characters and bring in mew characters in the middle of the season.

8. Avalia

Avalia Hit and Run

Hahahaha. So you're either digging the blank stare or the whole bandage deal. Either way, he is hott dead hahaha.

I didn't pick up on the bad acting until you mentioned it, but now that you did -- I agree. I thought I was noticing something but I figured it was just because I was too excited to see the shootout.

And I love how Clavo is such a smartass.

And by the way, you said asshat. I love that word. :D

9. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

If you have iTunes the episode should be available for purchase there soon, and also it should be up by tomorrow (or later tonight?), I think, on CBS's InnerTube. There you can watch it for free via streaming video.

Guys...on the last page I read spoilers for 'Man Down'. Please keep those in the Spoiler Lab thread and keep discussion in this thread for 'No Man's Land' only. Thanks! :)

Oh...and count me as one of the ones who didn't like 'The Boots' ;) I'll try post a actual review later.

10. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

That's why I love him.

11. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

And now the countdown begins for part 2.

I have to say being a girl and all I LOVED Calleighs boots. Of course my favorite foot wear is boots. :devil:

So now the question I have is a load of guns is being sent for disposal and is stolen and Stetler is no where around?? Where is that little busy body hinding at? :confused:

12. iwatchtoomuchTV

iwatchtoomuchTV Dead on Arrival

OMGoodness!! ok..we're sure Eric lives right?? RIGHT? yeah? come on reasure me...i just need to be hugged right now!

13. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Did you guys see next week preview? :eek:

Is that Alexx and Frank with H? Near the small boat? They look like they're helping him or somebody? H is on the floor... OMG!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :confused:
    edited to add spoiler code

I can't live like this till next week! :devil: :lol:

Shit and Not punch more like Fucking Kick the shit out of Calvo! There, I said the F word! :mad: :mad:

I hope H gets to shot the bastard! :mad: :mad: :mad: Yes i am mad! :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

<wades through all the fans> Dang.... The are 322 of us here ;)

Ok, all you Eric droolers out there! Gather so I may give a group bear hug :D

The sneak peek to next Monday really makes you think.
    I do not think we need to worry, all will be fine.
    edited to add spoiler code

<crosses all parts of her body which can be crossed>

15. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

Well, that's some savings for H because that's only 10 grand more I make per year. :lol:

Anyway, back to topic...omg that whole Eric thing was sad as hell. And that look - that shot in the head look, was creepy as hell.

The entire time before Eric got shot though, I couldn't help but yell at the Tv for him to run the other way. Psh... next Monday's episode cannot come soon enough.

And Horatio looked as if for once he didn't know what to do. David and Eric did a phenomenal job... and I can't wait to see what they do with the material for the next episode. It's going to be good one!

PS - Who is so thankful to have an iTunes card? This girl is... totally getting this episode and next week's.

Seriously, can it be next week already?