Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by vegaslights, Jan 21, 2006.

1. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Oh, I forgot to add. I love Dark Cloud 2, and The Sims also :D.

Today I had....5 free periods! :lol:. 2 of them were studyhalls, but the teachers let us go anywhere we wanted....and one was actually science class, but our teacher showed up 40 minutes late :rolleyes:. I should've been productive during that time..because now I have to study for 2 tests tomorrow. Ugh.

2. RoboticMuffin27

RoboticMuffin27 Dead on Arrival

Hello, my new favorite person.

Though I much prefer the Jak and Daxter series to the Ratchet and Clank series.

3. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

i just have a nintendo DS, i love animal crossing: wild world

4. RoboticMuffin27

I've never played Animal Crossing, but when it comes to the DS, I'm a Trauma Center junkie. I also love Wario Ware. Both are very entertaining for long periods of time.

*squee* for them both being on the Wii now.

5. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

YAY! Whats your favorite Jake and Daxter game? I love Jak 2 and 3 the best. One was ok but I can't really figure out where I left off.

I am so mad at myself. I can't beat the part in mars tomb (in jak 2) where you have to jump over the spikes and onto the polls. I just can't beat it. i beat the other part where you have to hit the right bugs.

6. RoboticMuffin27

Out of the trilogy, I'd have to say Jak 3 was my favorite, though I'm in love with all of the games (including both spinoffs). I very much liked the change from find-and-collect to the more GTA format between the first and second game, though I still find J&D: The Precursor Legacy to be very relaxing and enjoyable to play. As for the spinoffs, I prefer Daxter to Jak X, though both are good. Do you have your PlayStation hooked up for Online? If so, we could race. I'm Jak_Dax_Luver12 or DeathDealer881.

As for where you're stuck in Jak II: You're in the room filled with Dark Eco and the moving polls, correct? Here's some tips. Every time you hear the loud click, it means the spikes are coming up, and you should double-jump to the next poll. When you get to the last poll, I suggest the rolling jump to reach the ledge. Also, if you fall, quickly take out your jetboard. Instead of dying in the dark eco, you can just ride back over to the door and start going up the pillars again. As for the rest of the room, it's just basic platforming. If you want me to, I could probably do a video capture of the room you're stuck in to show you how to do it, since I can't remember the exact order of the obstacles right now...

And I sincerely hope you recognize the quote from my signature, Jak and Daxter fan.

7. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

yea i recognise it. thanks for the tip. my ps2 does have internet so we can play. my name is METALhead. i know its weird; i couldn't come up with anything.

8. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

why does the new fall out boy album come out a day ealier in the UK then the USA?
    oh i have a "healthy living" day tommorrow at school, thats going to be a whole bunch of fun!

9. RoboticMuffin27

Holy crap...I think I raced you once.

Small world.

Racing online anytime soon?

10. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

yea I'm going on today at 4:30ish and tomorow i think around 2:40.
    yup very small world. I might have raced you. I use the daxter car, that I got from daxter.

11. RoboticMuffin27

I usually use the Havoc V12. I completely customized it so it's in some badass colors and it's stats are all the way up. It's my baby.

12. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

cool! I don't have it yet. I don't play it that much. :) my daxter car stats came all the way up and it is awsome.

do you have an account on ign? Is it Jak_Dax_Luver12? If it is yours I like the pictures. I was looking up how you get extra stuff for the game and I saw the name.

13. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Hey, did any of guys play (dare I ask this :p) pokemon?
    I used to play all the games nonstop. I had every single one for GBC (red,blue,yelow,silver,gold,crystal) and all for GBA (saphire,ruby,emerald,firered,leafgreen) but I stopped playing it....

14. RoboticMuffin27

Yes, Jak_Dax_Luver12 is me. Again I must say: small world. Are you also registered on IGN?

Yay for finding a clone of myself on accident! :)

15. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

no i'm not.