Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Re:Gil <3 Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CS

OMG!!!!!! 27dayz!!!! You cracked the mystery!!! :D coolcatz will be so happy to hear that, lol. She had headaches figuring out who was that guy on Catherine's picture frame that was inside her house. That's so cool!!!

Actually its that way the whole friggin season. :rolleyes: They have not worked together except in Loco Motives I think. We always see the same old same old pairings and this season is worse than the team split in season 5.

And 19ams87 thanks for the quote, I haven't heard of that before. :) And xfcanadian Im looking for George Eads' quote about teh ratings..

2. Lady_Grissom

Lady_Grissom Hit and Run

It´s sad that they do with all this G/C photos promotion an episode, and then nothing.
    I mean, I was a really fan of CSI, but as for now I just saw 2 epis. of this season. Why the producers and writters don´t see this??? Sorry is someone like season 7 but for now is the worst season I ever saw in any series that I like (worst than season 8 of the x files that any fan of the x files nows that season 8 was not good), and is not just coz there is not G/C, there is something in grissom that he is just not the same.

Thank god that I´m now a House M.D. totally addict, and Huddys rules!!!(Even that in here the season 3 is going to start on march).

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*runs off topic for a few seconds* Huddy DOES rule.

*runs back on topic*

I have to admit though, at least if they ever need to do promo for a GC wedding, all they need to do is recycle that promo for the CSI style wedding.

See!? They're planning for the future :D

4. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Can you just imagine what type of stuff would probably break out at a PureJoy wedding? I'm sure there would be a dead body somewhere.....(Does the saying "over my dead body" come to mind? Wow! a picture just popped into my head of who would be saying that, and the sad thing is - I actually like that certain character.) *slaps self*

Anyhoo...a PureJoy wedding...(Damn, that reminds me I have a reunion show I need to go watch.) I'm thinking big cake, tuxes & lovely gowns. The "I do's" are said - then chaos reigns. Someone screams, a body is found, Ecklie is on the ground - oh wait, he's just passed out from the spiked punch - but a real dead body is found by the table with the gifts. Hmmmm...what's that ticking sound in that funny looking box on the gift table? tick, tick, tick ..... RRIINNGG!!

Oh darn. It's just my alarm clock. I knew I had to be dreaming if TPTB actually put Cath & Gil together in the same scene.

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

:lol: I think I read a fic where there was a Cath and Gil wedding? ;)
    and Ecklie as the DB-- too good kaylyne :D

and the picture on Catherine's countertop, that is clever of you 27days to figure it out

and I read in TV Guide about how much Chemisty Gil and Cath have that they could barely look at each other during season 6

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Only one fic with a GC wedding hhunter? Hehe.

I really love that Catherine has a picture of her boy on her countertop. It's so sweet and romantic.

7. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

:lol: Anne! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! YAY!! :lol: You're so awesome.

Of course she has a picture of Gil! Does he have a picture of her, I wonder.

8. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Probably he has, on the desk :D Where everyone can see it.

Are we sure the pic is not Eddie? I mean, it does look like Gil, but remember that it could be Eddie too, mainly for Linds.
    Oh, well, I'd be much happier if it was Gil in the pic, but you never know.

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

*jigs* YEAAAH, I want a nickname! Suggestions?! Hey CSIangel , thanks for telling me about not posting within 24 hours, i'm getting modslapped for everything lmao. Thanks for the channel 5 thing too :)

Ted9999 - Did I hear a whisper that Jorja hasn't signed on for S8? Or was that you wishing?! I like Sara but still, I think a victory dance is in order!! *go GC, go GC, go GC!*

Now, on the GC chemistry front, I think it's because of the age thing to be honest. I'm not saying Billy doesn't get on with Jorja, we all know he does, I just think that Marg 'gets him' more because she's more his age, grew up in same decades etc. Billy once said that 'she gets my jokes, I love her!' *screams at TPTB* Why can't they seeee!

One last thing, did anyone not think it was wierd in S7 premire that when Sara and Gris were talking about Izzy Delancy, Sara didn't know who it was and he said 'oh, it's before your time.' I just can't imagine a boyfriend ever saying that to his girlfriend. I bet Cath knows who Izzy Delancy is...mwahahaha

10. ladyhunter

ams I agree it's the age thing, and not that I don't like Sara either but Cath is closer to his age.. (and rumor has it Jorja has NOT signed for Season 8 )

Happy Birthday Drumchik and did I miss a story there is another one with a Gil/Cath wedding? I'll go find it :)

and that would be a good episode too...

11. WVCrimeSolver

WVCrimeSolver Victim

Hey all! Hope you all are having a good day!
    Did you all see the previews for the next episode? Gil comes back!! I'm so happy!!

12. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Happy Birthday Anne :D Hope you have a great day, and get everything you want.

And no probs ams :)

Off topic, but OMG Jorja's not signing for seaoson 8, thats terrible! :( Although, that would make way for G/C again, i still wouldnt want her to leave. I hope its not true.

Back on topic. You're right Fra it could be Eddie it sounds more reasonable, but I'd like to think it was Gil. After all he is her man, and Lindsey's Uncle Gil :)

Does anyone know where i can find this G/C wedding fic? I'd quite like to read it :)

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys :D

GC wedding fic - which one? I'm pretty sure there's more than one.

As for the photo, it really does look like Gil, based on the small photo of him beside it. I like to think it's Gil, and I'm sure that Gil has pictures of Catherine and Lindsey in his house too.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Actually there are a hell lot of C/G wedding fics, and I love almost every one of them. Gotta admit there are still a few badfics even though they're C/G. :D Speaking of that. I need more fics. ARGH.

Bump! :D

[​IMG]

15. ladyhunter

Erica I'm sure there are lots of Cath/Gris wedding fics I only read ONE by Anne :D

and nice picture by the way of them together, wonder why she is wearing no sleeves and he is covered up?
    HHMM .. again my mind goes to the Terror Twins :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.